Daniels POTD. May 18, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel50

Benny Hinn is a fraud, and anyone who follows or accepts him as a man of God is probably not in Christ. If they are, they are very immature and have been led astray by other false teachers and an abundance of self-love.

I think SOZO is depressed , needs healing touch and strong prayers.

I don't know whom he considered as a man of God and mocking all His servants.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Daniel,
Please add the date to your POTD titles so they can be easily distinguished from one another :) And please link to the thread so we may know the context of your POTD :)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I have to agree with Sozo here, Benny is a charlatan who has brought misery to many people.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
elohiym said:
I don't know much about Benny Hinn. Do you know what he preaches, Daniel?
Basically his entire ministry is based on healing so a lot of his messages are on that and effective prayer. He does have a church though so I'm sure he does do regular sermons.

elohiym

Sozo said:
He likes to blow people.

whooosh!
Well, I guess that's better than blowing up people. :chuckle:

I think I've seen him swinging his holy jacket at people, too. Unless that was a different jacket swinger.

Well, if Benny's a false teacher, you are correct for rebuking his ministry. :thumb:

Sozo

The Holy Ghost is upon me...The day is coming when those that attack us will drop dead. You say, 'What did he say?' I speak this under the anointing of the Spirit. Can I tell you something? Don't touch God's servants; it's deadly...Woe to you that touch God's servants. You're going to pay. 'And the day will come.' The Lord said that to me. He said, 'The day will come when I will punish instantly. Woe to those who touch my chosen.' They will fear us. Hear this: today they mock us; tomorrow they will fear us.

Source: Benny Hinn, "Miracle Invasion Ralley," Anaheim Convention Center November 22, 1991

Sozo

Many of you have known me for many years. But I am telling you right now, things I haven't said years an' years an' year an' years ago. I believe, here this, hear this. I believe, that Jesus, God's Son, is about to appear physically, in meetings and to believers around the world, to wake us up. He appeared after His resurrection, and He is about to appear before His second coming! You know a prophetess sent me a word through my wife, right here, and she said "Tell your husband that Jesus is gunna physically appear in his meetings." I'm expecting to see, I'm telling you that. I feel it's gunna happen. I, I, I, I'm, I'm careful of how I'm saying it now, because I know the people in Kenya are listening. I know deep in my soul, something supernatural is gunna happen in Nai - in Nairobi Kenya. I feel that. I may very well come back, and you and Jan are coming to - Paul and Jan are coming to Nairobi with me. But Paul, we may very well come back with footage of Jesus on the platform. You know that the Lord appeared in Romania recently, and there's a video of it? Where the Lord appeared in the back of a church and you see Him on video walking down the isle? Yeah. Paul do you remember when I came on TBN years ago and showed you a clip of the Lord appearing in our church in Orlando, on the balcony on the wall? Yeah. You, you remember that?

Paul Crouch says,

Very well, I, I saw it.

Benny Hinn continues,

That was 80, 80 something, 86, what, whatever. You know I always wondered why the Lord, why did He do that? Do you know why, now I look back? That was the beginning of the greatest move of God in our church. Because 83, 84, an and 85 were horrible years for me, horrible years. Eighty-six the blessings of God began, but they began with a, with, with this manifestation of the Lord's face on, on the balcony, that stayed for eight weeks. Eight solid weeks. The Lord has done this in the past, but He's about to do it again. Now hear this. I am prophesying this. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is about to appear physically in some churches, and some meetings, and to many of His people, for one reason, to tell you He's about to show up. To wake up, Jesus is coming, saints. You have held back from the Lord in the past, don't you dare do it now. (tape recording on file, transcribed as spoken)

elohiym

If Jesus comes before his "second coming" wouldn't that make his "second coming" a third, fourth fifth, or sixth coming? :think:

Oh well, who cares. Let's send them a love gift so we can get the leather bound book of Psalms! :thumb:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Many of you have known me for many years. But I am telling you right now, things I haven't said years an' years an' year an' years ago. I believe, here this, hear this. I believe, that Jesus, God's Son, is about to appear physically, in meetings and to believers around the world, to wake us up. He appeared after His resurrection, and He is about to appear before His second coming! You know a prophetess sent me a word through my wife, right here, and she said "Tell your husband that Jesus is gunna physically appear in his meetings." I'm expecting to see, I'm telling you that. I feel it's gunna happen. I, I, I, I'm, I'm careful of how I'm saying it now, because I know the people in Kenya are listening. I know deep in my soul, something supernatural is gunna happen in Nai - in Nairobi Kenya. I feel that. I may very well come back, and you and Jan are coming to - Paul and Jan are coming to Nairobi with me. But Paul, we may very well come back with footage of Jesus on the platform. You know that the Lord appeared in Romania recently, and there's a video of it? Where the Lord appeared in the back of a church and you see Him on video walking down the isle? Yeah. Paul do you remember when I came on TBN years ago and showed you a clip of the Lord appearing in our church in Orlando, on the balcony on the wall? Yeah. You, you remember that?

Paul Crouch says,

Very well, I, I saw it.

Benny Hinn continues,

That was 80, 80 something, 86, what, whatever. You know I always wondered why the Lord, why did He do that? Do you know why, now I look back? That was the beginning of the greatest move of God in our church. Because 83, 84, an and 85 were horrible years for me, horrible years. Eighty-six the blessings of God began, but they began with a, with, with this manifestation of the Lord's face on, on the balcony, that stayed for eight weeks. Eight solid weeks. The Lord has done this in the past, but He's about to do it again. Now hear this. I am prophesying this. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is about to appear physically in some churches, and some meetings, and to many of His people, for one reason, to tell you He's about to show up. To wake up, Jesus is coming, saints. You have held back from the Lord in the past, don't you dare do it now. (tape recording on file, transcribed as spoken)
:squint: So did "Jesus" appear on his stage?

elohiym

kmoney said:
:squint: So did "Jesus" appear on his stage?
He says he did, and showed Paul Crouch a video of it. What, don't you believe Benny? Do you think he's Benny Hill, or something? :madmad:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is it that people/companies aren't allowed to get away with not delivering the goods they promise you once you've given X amount of money yet preachers and televangelists get away with it all the time?

They take advantage of being able to hide behind doing it "in the name of the Lord" which pretty much guarantee's that nobody will touch them when it comes to them running their fraudulent companies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
Why is it that people/companies aren't allowed to get away with not delivering the goods they promise you once you've given X amount of money yet preachers and televangelists get away with it all the time?

They take advantage of being able to hide behind doing it "in the name of the Lord" which pretty much guarantee's that nobody will touch them when it comes to them running their fraudulent companies.
What "goods" does Hinn promise people will get if they give him money? It may have happened in the "Benny Hinn killed my father" thread.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Benny Hinn is a flaming retard who is turning thousands of people away from Christ.

Hell is gonna suck for Benny.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Benny Hinn is a flaming retard who is turning thousands of people away from Christ.
He is?

Do you think he is bringing anyone to Christ also?

Status
Not open for further replies.