Curious, how many of you believe in UFOs (Aliens)?

Curious, how many of you believe in UFOs (Aliens)?

• I am a Christian and believe in UFOs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am not a Christian and believe in UFOs

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am a Christian and do not believe in UFOs

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I am not a Christian and do not believe in UFOs

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I am a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am not a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I don't think earth has been visited by piloted craft from other worlds. I would like to think that in the vastness of God's creation we are not the sons and daughters He created. It raises some truly intriguing theological questions.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1) They are man's advanced technology, not known to the general public, yet.

2) They are demonic manifestations.

3) They are a combination of 1 and 2.

4) Some sightings are hoaxes.

5) Some sightings are illusions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) They are not creatures from other planets, galaxies, etc.

2) They are not nephilim.

Agree

Kristoffer8219

I think its possible that UFO's and "Aliens" could be demonic activity. What do we really know about demons? Do they travel around in vehicles? Sounds bizarre, but they say truth is stranger than fiction.

Maybe I have been listening to too much Chuck Missler.

fishrovmen

I think its possible that UFO's and "Aliens" could be demonic activity. What do we really know about demons? Do they travel around in vehicles? Sounds bizarre, but they say truth is stranger than fiction.

Maybe I have been listening to too much Chuck Missler.

What would be their goal if it were demonic?

JosephR

I'm wondering why they need to become visible to man, if they can do their work without detection?

There work is to claim souls.Of the living.

For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

The war is of and against God.

Kristoffer8219

What would be their goal if it were demonic?
Maybe they are setting us up for deception. Maybe one day they will show themselves and masquerade as beings from another planet looking for peace and unity between us and them. Maybe they will show great wonders, and have technology that will blow our minds, and pretend as if they want to share it with us. Maybe they will explain away the "Rapture", and how so many people just vanished, by telling people it was actually an "abduction", and for the world not to fret. Maybe I just have a vivid imagination. Maybe I have too much time on my hands. Maybe I'm hungry and haven't had anything to eat today. We are cooking a ham. Sounds delicious right about now.

Christiano

UFOs aren't the same thing as aliens. UFOs are unidentified flying objects, not flying saucers or extraterrestrial ships. Although I think the alien teory is the most possible explanation. But it's just that, a theory. which has yet to be explained.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: This isn't another immigration thread in disguise is it?

I don't think it's reasonable or likely that we're being visited by extraterrestrials, but I do believe in UFOs. There are all sorts of interesting mysteries in the skies and under the seas.