Curious, how many of you believe in UFOs (Aliens)?

Curious, how many of you believe in UFOs (Aliens)?

• I am a Christian and believe in UFOs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am not a Christian and believe in UFOs

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am a Christian and do not believe in UFOs

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I am not a Christian and do not believe in UFOs

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I am a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am not a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Heb 11:34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

"...ἀλλότριοςb, α, ον: a person from another geographical or cultural region and/or one not known to members of the socio-political group in question—‘stranger, foreigner.’ ἀλλοτρίῳ δὲ οὐ μὴ ἀκολουθήσουσιν ‘they will certainly not follow a stranger’ Jn 10:5. In Jn 10:5 the most satisfactory rendering of ‘stranger’ is often ‘someone who is not known,’ in other words, ‘they will not follow someone whom they do not know’ or ‘… recognize.’" Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, pp. 131–132). New York: United Bible Societies.

images

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Lam 5:2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.

"2114 זוּר, זוּר [zuwr /zoor/] v. A primitive root; TWOT 541; GK 2319 and 2320; 77 occurrences; AV translates as “stranger” 45 times, “strange” 18 times, “estranged” four times, “stranger + 376” three times, “another” twice, “strange woman” twice, “gone away” once, “fanners” once, and “another place” once. 1 to be strange, be a stranger. 1A (Qal). 1A1 to become estranged. 1A2 strange, another, stranger, foreigner, an enemy (participle). 1A3 loathsome (of breath) (participle). 1A4 strange woman, prostitute, harlot (meton). 1B (Niphal) to be estranged. 1C (Hophal) to be a stranger, be one alienated...
lips.gif

5237 נָכְרִי [nokriy /nok·ree/] adj. From 5235 (second form); TWOT 1368c; GK 5799; 45 occurrences; AV translates as “stranger” 18 times, “strange” 17 times, “alien” four times, “strange woman” three times, “foreigner” twice, “outlandish” once, and “stranger + 376” once. 1 foreign, alien. 1A foreign. 1B foreigner (subst). 1C foreign woman, harlot. 1D unknown, unfamiliar (fig.)." Strong, J. (1995). Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon. Woodside Bible Fellowship.
mousy.gif

images

genuineoriginal

Just a poll to see how many of you believe in UFOs (for the thread purpose i am talking about the alien kind/extraterrestrials)

Dont worry, i did not make the poll public so state how you really feel.

The options are as follows:

1) I am a Christian and believe in UFOs
2) I am not a Christian and believe in UFOs
3) I am a Christian and do not believe in UFOs
4) I am not a Christian and do not believe in UFOs
5) I am a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided
6) I am not a Christian and just don't know/haven't decided

I don't believe they exist personally - just wanted to know what others think here since belief in them on average has grown in recent years, please discuss and add any options i didnt list and your thoughts if you want to share them.

If you mean extraterrestrials as in the Sci Fi / Fantasy stories about intelligent beings that evolved on a planet far far away, then, no, I do not believe in extraterrestrials.

However, I do believe in extraterrestrials like these:

2 Kings 6:17
17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.​

The beings that were surrounding Elisha did not have a terrestrial origin, they had a supernatural origin.