Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

Magic. Water is selectively held down and smoke is made to rise.

The fire produces heated air (which also heats up the minute ash particles) around the smoke particles which makes it all rise, you moron. Hot air is lighter than cooler air. And the ash particles rise within the heated column of air because of they are suspended in the air like dust gets lifted from a movement of air. You must have missed that day in science class.

This is exactly why you guys cant do science.

:rotfl:

noguru

He was talking about two different theories when I watched him on TV. One was his personal favorite that the universes was flat or lightly curved like a lens on a telescope, and the other was cylindrical. Apparently he also believes in multiple universes so I kind lost interest after that.

Some of his shows are interesting and some are weird.

The irony is too much sometimes.

noguru

The fact that the horizon remains as far away as it is, not further or nearer however much you may travel toward it should suggest, at least, to our own senses and reasoning that the Earth may not actually be quite as flat as it seems. :nono:
That the Earth, is indeed like the sphere of the moon that those who are not blind can see in all of its phases.
That the tides are still due to the gravitational pull of the moon, even when it is below the horizon.

Of course if you only ever stayed in one place, and never took on board other information, it may not be obvious and take some convincing that this apparent "flatness" does really only apply to the local context and that our unassisted senses don't function as well beyond it.
Should we then stick to only what we can personally experience or do we try to discern evidence from beyond our own locality and sensory perceptions?

If there were any reason for NASA to mislead us then they seem to have done so with the complete assistance of all the nations who put hardware and humans in space, including those from all around the world who spend long periods of time on the International Space Station.

So, what appears to be initially true to our rather limited localised individual human senses soon becomes overwhelmed with all kinds of information from countless different independent sources.

Should we then insist, before being reasonably convinced that all may not be quite as flat as it initially appears to be, that we will simply reject everything unless confirmed by our own perhaps limited senses?

An interesting tangent here is that research into orangutan behavior indicates that they are capable of creating a conceptual model in their minds of the forest in which they live. Thereby finding roots that lead them to food, escape, mates...that are more direct and/or more feasible for their goal. It seems that conceptualizing our environment as a subjective perspective is not limited to humans. If they had the advantage of more sophisticated communication or perhaps a written language and mathematics I wonder what they could achieve.

Daniel1611

The fire produces heated air (which also heats up the minute ash particles) around the smoke particles which makes it all rise, you moron. Hot air is lighter than cooler air. And the ash particles rise within the heated column of air because of they are suspended in the air like dust gets lifted from a movement of air. You must have missed that day in science class.

This is exactly why you guys cant do science.

That's the point. Gravity holds things down. But not all things. So if something is hot enough, gravity doesnt effect it. That's why newtons theory of gravity is like 1000 pages long.

We have to defend the ramblings of Jesuits like Copernicus and Newton, I guess.

noguru

You brought up chemtrails. I stated the fact that the clouds in the NASA video dont move. I'm suggesting that its not a video, but just one picture being rotated. I thought my implication was clear. Watch the video. You will see that the clouds don't move. But we see clouds moving in real time all day. What is the explanation? The only explanation is that the NASA video is fake.

It's called a projection. They map various snapshots of stationary cloud formation. Based on the chronology of those, the clouds can be seen to move. They can even project into the future beyond the current time.

Daniel1611

It's called a projection. They map various snapshots of stationary cloud formation. Based on the chronology of those, the clouds can be seen to move. They can even project into the future beyond the current time.

I watched the video. The clouds don't move.

noguru

That's the point. Gravity holds things down. But not all things. So if something is hot enough, gravity doesnt effect it. That's why newtons theory of gravity is like 1000 pages long.

We have to defend the ramblings of Jesuits like Copernicus and Newton, I guess.

Hot air is lighter than cooler air. It is less dense. So hot less dense air rises above the heavier dense cooler air around it. Because whether an air column rises in relationship to other air, is well, relative to the other air around it. Come on, this is really not that difficult to understand, despite your apparent inability to understand.

Would you like me to review how moisture (H2O) in the air effects its density also?

Actually it is inaccurate, according to Einsteins conceptual model, to say "gravity holds things down". Einstein proposes that objects with large mass create a curvature of the space/time fabric. This model has been verified every time it has been empirically tested. Perhaps you should not try to think too much about that. I do not want to confuse you any more than you already are.

Daniel1611

Hot air is lighter than cooler air. It is less dense. So hot less dense air rises above the heavier dense cooler air around it. Come on, this is really not that difficult to understand, despite your apparent inability to understand.

Would you like me to review how moisture (H2O) in the air effects its density also?

It makes perfect sense. Without gravity. Gravity is so strong it holds everything down. Except some things. Its like, the ball earth didn't make sense so lets invent this magic force that fills in all the gaps.

Why don't we fly off the planet? Gravity .

Why does the earth stay in orbit? Gravity.

Why don't we feel the spin? Gravity.

Gravity is the answer to every problem.

Daniel1611

This is a parody, right?

Its the NASA video. Its the earth spinning with no movement of the clouds. YouTube NASA video of earth spinning.

Its either fake, or clouds don't move. One of the other. And I have seen clouds move. So the video is fake like every other piece if garbage NASA produces. NASA is not doing anything in space.

We can't see to the bottom of the ocean but we see 14 billion light years into space? How gullible people are.

noguru

It makes perfect sense. Without gravity. Gravity is so strong it holds everything down.

More dense things move towards a lower point in relationship to other things around them in regard to the center of gravity. Have you ever been panning for gold? What do you think causes gold particles to be the last particles at the bottom of the pan?

Daniel1611

More dense things move towards a lower point in relationship to other things around them in regard to the center of gravity. Have you ever been panning for gold? What do you think causes gold particles to be the last particles at the bottom of the pan?

Density and buoyancy. Density and buoyancy do not necessitate gravity.

noguru

Its the NASA video. Its the earth spinning with no movement of the clouds. YouTube NASA video of earth spinning.

Its either fake, or clouds don't move. One of the other. And I have seen clouds move. So the video is fake like every other piece if garbage NASA produces. NASA is not doing anything in space.

We can't see to the bottom of the ocean but we see 14 billion light years into space? How gullible people are.

Nope. You're still wrong. But perhaps you could get rid of all those pesky NASA scientists if you could just get them to realize the extent of your brilliance.

Daniel1611

Nope. You're still wrong. But perhaps you could get rid of all those pesky NASA scientists if you could just get them to realize the extent of your brilliance.

Theyre not brilliant. They believe is stupid made up garbage like biologists believe in evolution,.

Status
Not open for further replies.