Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[/B]

Amen -

Revelation 21:22 KJV -

Revelation 21:23 KJV - And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

BAM -

I'm so sorry you guys. But you don't see in Rev. 21 that the new Jerusalem is 1,000 plus years after the first resurrection. Read it all VERY carefully. It says that the devil will be locked away for 1,000 years before this New Jerusalem. 1,000 years plus the time it takes for him to go out and try to deceive people. That's probably another 1,000 years. So that 2,000 years before we have a New Jerusalem: the place when the sun and moon will not be needed. READ IT CAREFULLY so I don't have to explain it better. If you still don't understand it, I will try to get into it and explain it to you.

Much Love, In Christ, You All,

Michael

:cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
dude, think before you blurt - on stars ?

Dear patrick jane,

See Daniel 12:3, "And they that be WISE shall SHINE like the Brightness of the Firmament (Heaven, Stars); and they that turn many to Righteousness (shall be) as the stars forever and ever. We shall not be in our earthly body. We are energy and light inside of our Earthly bodies. With many of us living on one star after our deaths, we will just be energy/light and will live in Heaven, as the stars. Haven't you read that the stars are the warehouses of angels. I forget where I read it. Many of us living on a star will make the star shines from the energy or light in it. Our spirits are energy/light inside of our Earthly bodies right now, but when our spirits leave our bodies, we are given a Heavenly Body to live on/in. I guess you can't get past this, so you will have to find out after you go to Heaven. No problem.

I'm Not Lying!!

Michael

:rapture: :angel: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks Michael only I don't actually believe in Darwin.
I do believe that the theory as proposed by Darwin can be considered as factual, while at the same time it doesn't negate the possibility of any god.
The ToE and God are not mutually exclusive.
Also the Earth can actually be the age it appears to be and not a divine deception.
:)

Dear alwight,

It's not a deception. He created Adam and Eve, and all of the animals, fish and fowl older also. No deception intended. He just created them as young adults instead.

Tons Of Love To You Alwight,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It cannot be considered true until it is in evidence.

Dear Hedshaker,

I have evidence. The Lord God visited me, angels visited me, the Holy Ghost visited me, and I've had 3 visions. I guess that qualifies at least to myself, as enough evidence to me to keep believing. If you can't trust me, that is not my problem at all. I've shared my testimony with you. In others words, I am a witness to what happened and I testify in front of you, just like when you are in court. I have proof.

Sincere Love For You, Hedshaker,

Michael

:angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have lots of evidence that you are a moron, but you still get responses from others.

Dear noguru,

StanJ is not a moron and neither are you! You just are both zealous and believe in the opposite things.

God Bless You Both,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear StanJ,

You're on the money, Stan!! We are quite free to believe in the Creation as the Bible says. God has created everything older. The Universe, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, Mankind, the Animals, the plants {flora}, the Fowl, the aquatic life, etc. It is what He prefers.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Michael, you are an unlearned idiot.

The scripture says they will shine LIKE stars.

Get it, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.

Not will be stars and absolutely NOTHING about living on them.

Hedshaker

And who cares what comic book lovers feel?
Who exactly do you think the few are? Trust me, you're way outnumbered.

Unfortunately for you reality isn't decided by vote. Copernicus, with his daft notion of Heliocentrism, was once outnumbered.

Hate having to repeat myself so I won't. Suffice it to say reality is NOT your forte.

Not keen on repeating either but you have nothing to teach me about reality.

Well in your case it IS.

Ooooo, you must know how much your opinion hurts my feelings................. NOT!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, you are an unlearned idiot.

The scripture says they will shine LIKE stars.

Get it, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.

Not will be stars and absolutely NOTHING about living on them.

Dear1Mind1Spirit,

I'm not the idiot. You're going to have to find a way to wrap your mind around this scripture and fact. I can already tell you that your mind isn't advanced enough for these things, so I should have spoke in parables so you wouldn't understand what I was talking to others about. Get it! THINK! THINK! THINK!! What would you say if I told you I've seen an angel fly from a star and fly back to it, on a number of occasions? I don't care if you don't believe. Heaven will not roll over and play dead because you don't believe in something about it. Just wait until you're with God and then you can ask Him. Okay? Don't kill the messenger!!

Michael

:nono:

Last edited:

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

I have evidence. The Lord God visited me, angels visited me, the Holy Ghost visited me, and I've had 3 visions. I guess that qualifies at least to myself, as enough evidence to me to keep believing. If you can't trust me, that is not my problem at all. I've shared my testimony with you. In others words, I am a witness to what happened and I testify in front of you, just like when you are in court. I have proof.

And like I say, do some research on Sleep Paralysis and Hallucinations During Sleep

There are rational explanations for your experiences, Michael.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like I keep saying Michael....DON'T feed the trolls.

Dear StanJ,

You are a wonderful dear person! But my friends are NOT Trolls!! They are just trying to share their views and they can't do that if people won't let them speak their point of view. That is how we've gotten this far on this thread. We share what we believe in. I can't just tell everyone who doesn't believe with me on some issue that they are a troll. I know what a troll is and noguru, with his OWN point of view, is very welcome here. You and him do NOT get along together. That's where the problem lies. Stan, we agree on most everything. I hope that's enough. I do appreciate you tons, so please keep letting me know your opinion. I will learn from you, so don't give up the ship. What would have happened if Jesus cut off all of those who didn't agree with Him? What about the harlot, what about the tax collector. He went to those who needed Him, and I do His work also. What do the YEC's need me for as much as the OEC's need me for. The YEC's already believe what I'm saying. Do you understand? I sure hope so because I would hate to lose you since you are a wonderful friend and companion, who I could scarcely do without. We can't hang around only with the people who believe just like us. Jesus didn't.

May God Increase Your Countenance Sevenfold,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :angel: :rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is that not the "reality" of your imagination or that of ancient writers of scripture?

Dear Alwight,

You believe in ancient writers also for your science beliefs. How are they any better, just because they aren't as ancient as ours? Our writers just were born a while earlier. That Bible would not sell so well and be the Number 1 Book in the world if there wasn't excellent info and hope in it; an example on how to live, a God Whom to LOVE and He will Love us for eternity. Don't you want a piece of that action or will you settle for just nothing? I just don't understand why Al. You're going to get a leak in your boat and not be able to bail it out. Please, please do something quick! I know that London is full of atheists. There is VERY LITTLE TIME! I'd say a manner of four months or so. So act fast!!

Hop On The Peace Train!!

Michael

:nono:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And like I say, do some research on Sleep Paralysis and Hallucinations During Sleep

There are rational explanations for your experiences, Michael.

Dear Hedshaker,

All of my experiences happened when I was wide awake. Nothing happened when I was asleep. There are rational explanations for my experiences: they were of Our God, the Divine Holy Father of every human and being on Earth. He caused me to have them and together, they form the same story as the Bible says in Daniel and Revelation. God is having me declare the mysteries BEHIND the parables. They've been parables and hidden long enough. "And when the seventh angel sounds, the 'mystery of God' shall be finished, as He has promised to His servants, the prophets." See Rev. 10:7KJV. Once the 7th angel sounds, you will remember some of the things I've said, and then you'll know what I was telling you was the truth. You also will find out many other mysteries of God, but it won't help much if you refuse to be a child of God. What's wrong with having a Father who created you? Is it THAT distasteful??

Much Love, Hedshaker!! Wrap Your Mind Around It Soon!!

Michael

:comeout:

bybee

Dear Hedshaker,

All of my experiences happened when I was wide awake. Nothing happened when I was asleep. There are rational explanations for my experiences: they were of Our God, the Divine Holy Father of every human and being on Earth. He caused me to have them and together, they form the same story as the Bible says in Daniel and Revelation. God is having me declare the mysteries BEHIND the parables. They've been parables and hidden long enough. "And when the seventh angel sounds, the 'mystery of God' shall be finished, as He has promised to His servants, the prophets." See Rev. 10:7KJV. Once the 7th angel sounds, you will remember some of the things I've said, and then you'll know what I was telling you was the truth. You also will find out many other mysteries of God, but it won't help much if you refuse to be a child of God. What's wrong with having a Father who created you? Is it THAT distasteful??

Much Love, Hedshaker!! Wrap Your Mind Around It Soon!!

Michael

:comeout:

For some folks mysteries require pragmatic explanations only.
For some of us there are things hidden yet revealed in ways which surpass pragmatism.
God is a mystery yet knowable beyond pragmatic explanations.
Peace and blessings dear Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.