Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Well I have explained it, but your need for rationality that YOU can accept and understand seems to keep you from accepting what I've given you. That's nothing I can remedy for you, sorry.
Then I seem to value reason and rationality rather more than your evidence-free special pleading, assertions and presupposinalism. :plain:

StanJ

You've only shown me what you baldly assert to be true Stan which clearly wasn't particularly convincing to me, nor what in all probability is true imo.

and which is exactly what I told you this discussion would end up being but you didn't believe me then either, did you?

alwight

and which is exactly what I told you this discussion would end up being but you didn't believe me then either, did you?
I simply didn't believe that someone's religious belief could be so utterly arbitrary, vacuous and baseless as yours Stan, but you've convinced me otherwise, clearly it can.

StanJ

I simply didn't believe that someone's religious belief could be so utterly arbitrary, vacuous and baseless as yours Stan, but you've convinced me otherwise, clearly it can.

and as usual the ad hominems start. Guess you're just like all your ilk on this thread Alwight.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's one thing having an active imagination bybee but fact is still fact and fantasy remains fantasy.
However moldy bread I can positively verify with evidence as fact. :plain:

Dear alwight,

Bybee also means that planes and helicopters can fly! Do you know what I mean, Al??

Much Love & Cheerio,

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well sometimes you can be to close to a situation to see the reality Michael but sadly this doesn't change my opinion of him. A troll is a troll is a troll.
Jesus rebuked trolls, ALL the time.

Dear StanJ,

What trolls did Jesus rebuke all of the time? You mean possessed people?

Much Love, In Christ, Stan,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The reason I can't understand your Presuppositionist mind-set Stan is because you can't offer any rationality or reason for it.

Dear alwight,

You think because we believe in the Creation from God that we are not rational or reasonable? Well, that doesn't sound fair. You will be surprised to see how rational we will be.

Warmest Regards,

Michael

You're :first:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,
I don't think it's known who the writers of the Bible were let alone know if they can be considered esteemed or not. :plain:

Middle Earth is in fact a fantasy realm from the mind of J. R. R. Tolkien, I could have made that more clear perhaps. ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

Dear alwight,

Before each chapter of the book of the Bible, it is printed who the author is. The first chapter of Genesis was written by Moses. So are the next four chapters after that. All from Moses, a very highly esteemed and believable person.

May You Be Joyful!!

Michael

:angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear alwight,

Stan has given you more than enough help regarding who the authors are of each book of the Bible. You just won't believe him. The Bible, like your science book, is our History/Science book. It is more reliable than you Science book, because it is right about the way man was created rather than just descended from an amoeba or chimp. How can you believe that stuff?? Do you really think man is descended from a dang monkey??

:nono:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've only shown me what you baldly assert to be true Stan which clearly wasn't particularly convincing to me, nor what in all probability is true imo.

Dear alwight,

We are not giving you bald assertions or bald men. Each book of the Bible tells who the author is at the beginning of each book/chapter. It is in all probability, true. Is your Science book the best-selling book of all time, or is the Bible??

Best Wishes & Cheerio,

Michael

:dhelm: :AMR1:

alwight

Dear alwight,

Before each chapter of the book of the Bible, it is printed who the author is. The first chapter of Genesis was written by Moses. So are the next four chapters after that. All from Moses, a very highly esteemed and believable person.

May You Be Joyful!!

Michael

:angel: :angel:
"Moses" is simply a name or perhaps a pen name, there is no way of validating a name.
Anyway whoever did write the Pentateuch also wrote about Moses' death, which would be a neat trick if he did it himself.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nonsense, quite the opposite, it's you who has a poor understanding, I didn't simply attack you I made a reasoned conclusion based on the evidence and context of our dialog.

Dear alwight,

I do understand your point. It's just frustrating when we explain it the absolute best we can. Why do you think the Bible is the best-selling book of all time? Why are there more Christians than atheists? There must be something true to what we are saying for those two facts to be TRUE. You are very patient, alwight. I will let you know that.

Much Love Coming Your Way,

Michael

:zoomin:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

Haven't heard from you in a while. Did you figure out that we were telling the truth?? That would be wonderful. Stan and I, and others like way 2 go, have some strong arguments to present for our case? Maybe you will accept Jesus in your heart and be saved from an ill fate. It's all just a matter of months now. Beware!!

Trust In Him,

Michael

alwight

Dear alwight,

I do understand your point. It's just frustrating when we explain it the absolute best we can. Why do you think the Bible is the best-selling book of all time? Why are there more Christians than atheists? There must be something true to what we are saying for those two facts to be TRUE. You are very patient, alwight. I will let you know that.

Much Love Coming Your Way,

Michael

:zoomin:
I believe there are more Muslims than Christians Michael, does that not make them right and Christians wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.