Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You mean you got to watch the game, even from Great Britain?? Wow!! I had no idea. Well listen, I've got to go for a couple hours and then I'll be back. Talk to you soon!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You mean you got to watch the game, even from Great Britain?? Wow!! I had no idea. Well listen, I've got to go for a couple hours and then I'll be back. Talk to you soon!!

Michael
It's on at least two channels here in high definition too. :)
I've got ESPN for the baseball.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's on at least two channels here in high definition too. :)
I've got ESPN for the baseball.

Dear alwight,

That is wonderful!! You must have some money to be getting the satellite channels. I am glad for you. I just have antenna on the roof now. Got tired of paying so much for cable and land line phone, so just using my cell phone now. I still have my internet service though. It's $30/mo. Not too bad!

Well, I've got to take off again for a couple hours or so. Will be free later on 2nite. God Bless You And Keep You Safe And Happy,

Michael

:)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hey Buddy! Yep, Katie Purry was a wonderful halftime show. Lenny Kravitz was in it also. Yep, she sang so many of her hits. She has a lot of them. Well, I've got to go for now. Be back in a couple hours or so, and will chat with you then.

Much Love, In Christ Jesus,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I don't think it was "Wonderful", at all; Michael.

She "Used" Lyrics, from three of her "Most Horrible Songs"; A Good Portion of the Show was actually Other People's "Songs": Many of them not being "Musicians", at all. LOL!!!

What was your "Favorite part" of that show, actually?

=M=

==================================

"HalfTime";

{ Let's watch it Once More, for "Observation of Truth" purposes }

{ See "Lenny Crapits" Scene at Vid Time: 4:07 }

{ Beach Ball Party Scene is Directly after lennard; I did "Love" that Purry Beach Party and the "Star Scene": at "Vid Time" 9:50. : P }

Beach Balls, are the Largest "Kind" of Party Game Ball.

Since the NFL robbed our "Purry Video", since I guess it "Belongs to them" or something...
I'm going to post this other Video of Hers.

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Unconditionally - Purry

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I guess you're right. I liked the songs she did that I knew myself. I am an avid music fan and listen to the radio about two hours a day. My favorite part of the game was the end, when the Patriots won.

Well, it's good to hear from you!! It's been too long! What have you been up to?

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It's good to hear from you, too; Michael.

If the Person does not "Play a Musical Instrument", it is not "Music"; People who Sing and Dance are called a "Singing Dancers", not "Musicians" or "Maestros": They Usually don't write their Own "Music" that you Hear when they Sing and Dance, and "Copy/Use" others Work and Pay for it with Money to use as their Own.

Or, the "Singer Dancers" use computer Programs to Compose Music, to sing and Dance to.

So, which was your Favorite "Song" from that Video?

I do Enjoy some songs by "singing dancers", not the Majority of the Ones Made by the "Singing Dancers" who were featured in this years "HalfTime" show.

"True Music" rarely makes the Charts these days.

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Well, personally then, I must be a musician, because I sing and play guitar. I did it in 3 different states, including Manhattan, NY. A little bar there where my girlfriend was bartender. I've also been a bartender and waiter. Lots of work in restaurants until I switched over to computer work. I was a typesetter/graphic arts employee. They offered me $17/hour to not leave and to not come to Arizona, but I just couldn't do it. I was making $11/hr. at the time. If I'd known that they would pay me a lot more, that would have been nice. They were also going to give me a promotion to Quality Control over all of the TV and media Ads that went out of the shop. And I was a manager at one place making $14.14/hr. That was a Union Shop. Yippee!!

As you can see, hardly no one talks evolution to me because I feel that if things in the Bible were different, Jesus would have told us.

Praise Jesus!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Michael said:
Well, personally then, I must be a musician, because I sing and play guitar.

Exactly, By definition, you are a "Musician", and if you "Compose Your Own Music"; You may even be considered a "Maestro/Composer
{ Music Creator }", as Well.

=M=

Lennard's Band's 'Songs', are Technically "Music", as Well; I just think they sound like a Family of Groundhogs Scratching on a Chalkboard.

Michael said:
As you can see, hardly no one talks evolution to me because I feel that if things in the Bible were different, Jesus would have told us.

I think you just Isolated One of the Main Reasons that Many Evolutionists think that Creationists are not "Critical Thinking" People; People that "Claim to be Creationist Scientists" get on the TV and say things like what you just said, to an audience of Atheist Evolutionists that think/believe they are all "Scientists" that are There "Searching for Obvious Proof, and any Current Evidence for a Creator".

Evolutionists don't want a "Belief System" based on "Faith"; they want a "Good Reason", and "Observable Evidence" to believe in God.

I think that the "Fine-Tuned" Universe, and the Super-Conscious Design known as "Life" is the Best "Current Observable Instance" of an Obvious Creation and Creator God.

Don't get "Offended, or Defensive"; I'm just simply stating Exactly what I think/believe/see.

Now;

Which was your Favorite "Song" from that "Purry Beach Party"?

140205_SCI_BillNyeKenHamDebate.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Not even "Bill Nye the Bow Tie Guy" believed that Pastor was a "Creationist Scientist"; and Nye actually believes in the Obviously False theory of "Common Descent" of all the Modern Forms of Life on this Planet, which is a Theory that there has yet to be any Observable Evidence Presented For.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Hope that all is going very well with you today also. I suppose it must be morning there by now in England. I can't believe you are surrounded by the ocean. Must be nice. I have to drive 400 miles to get near the Pacific Ocean in California. There's not many lakes here in the desert in Phoenix. Just a few man-made lakes. You should have been in Phoenix during the Superbowl. So much else going on like celebrity parties and Jimmy Fallon doing the Tonight Show in Phoenix. He's in Los Angeles for the next 5 days. Then he will go back to New York.

I will PM you soon!! God Bless You Tons!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Hmm...

Night then, I guess that means; "You Don't think Lennard is a Good Musician".

LOL!

The Questions are in Blue Michael. : ) Hehehe

=M=

From her Song, I'm going to go ahead and Presume that Purry doesn't like lennard, Either; which in my Opinion, may have been the Entire "Artistic Point" of the Beach Party...

: P

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

NOW, I get it! I didn't pick up on it sooner. Yep, I saw Lenny Kravitz come on but I didn't watch him either. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Half of Katie's songs I didn't know either. Will PM you!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Right, but where you say "Didn't watch", and "Didn't Know"; I'd replace that with Didn't Like, then it would Read:

Dear Michael;

NOW, I get it! I didn't pick up on it sooner. Yep, I saw Lenny Kravitz come on but I "didn't Like" him either. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Half of Katie's songs "I didn't Like" either. Will PM you!!

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I would say, Now I get it. I didn't pick up on it sooner. Yes, I saw Lenny Kravitz come on but I don't like his music at all. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Half of Katie's songs, "I don't know well enough yet." Will PM you!!

I do understand what you are trying to say now, Mark.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Hedshaker,

How are you doing? Any news for me? How's the music going? I've got a Casio keyboard and a 12-string guitar. I play the guitar most of the time. I need to practice on the keyboard. Suppose to have a jam session this month at nephew's home. It will be a good time. We've had the past two jam sessions here at my home. Maybe this weekend. He's having some health problems lately, so we haven't been able to do it. But that's over with, so I can give him his Christmas gifts. He lives kind of far from me. Well, will chat with you later.

Much Love Coming Your Way,

Michael

Hedshaker

Hey Hedshaker,

How are you doing? Any news for me? How's the music going? I've got a Casio keyboard and a 12-string guitar. I play the guitar most of the time. I need to practice on the keyboard. Suppose to have a jam session this month at nephew's home. It will be a good time. We've had the past two jam sessions here at my home. Maybe this weekend. He's having some health problems lately, so we haven't been able to do it. But that's over with, so I can give him his Christmas gifts. He lives kind of far from me. Well, will chat with you later.

Much Love Coming Your Way,

Michael

Hello Micheal,

Listen for yourself

Just to add, I have read many of your posts along with others on this site. The more I read the more I am convinced that yourself, 6Days, Mark, and others are so very, very wrong. I know you are unable to accept that at this time and you are free to believe whatever you wish. But for me (and I'm sure I speak for other here) it's just not real.

Reality is what it is, not what we want it to be. Sorry!

alwight

Dear alwight,

That is wonderful!! You must have some money to be getting the satellite channels. I am glad for you. I just have antenna on the roof now. Got tired of paying so much for cable and land line phone, so just using my cell phone now. I still have my internet service though. It's $30/mo. Not too bad!

Well, I've got to take off again for a couple hours or so. Will be free later on 2nite. God Bless You And Keep You Safe And Happy,

Michael

One channel showed the SB free while the other was part of a sports subscription package I have anyway.

I'm an old git Michael so I can remember "Telstar", the first TV picture transmitted across the Atlantic. A few flickering black and white images that lasted for a few minutes, until the satellite went out of range. Now I can watch live American TV in high definition. I've seen technology and science produce some amazing things in my time. I have my entire music collection in the car, digital radio sat nav.
Science isn't just about evil "evolutionists" you know. :D

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One channel showed the SB free while the other was part of a sports subscription package I have anyway.

I'm an old git Michael so I can remember "Telstar", the first TV picture transmitted across the Atlantic. A few flickering black and white images that lasted for a few minutes, until the satellite went out of range. Now I can watch live American TV in high definition. I've seen technology and science produce some amazing things in my time. I have my entire music collection in the car, digital radio sat nav.
Science isn't just about evil "evolutionists" you know. :D

Dear alwight,

What does SB mean? I don't remember Telstar, but it sounds interesting. Satellite TV, eh? I'll bet the whole world is astounding to you Alwight. You've lived through so much of it. Who do you think nudges and directs these people that made the satellite or TV, or high def, or digital radio satellite navigator, and Who gives them guidance to do all of these wonderful things? It's divine intelligence, you can bet on!! The Lord talks to men's thoughts to help them come up with things. And I know Science isn't about evolutionists only. And I love that kind of Science. I also don't think that evolutionists are evil. They are just trying to piece together things to make sense to them except anything by God. They can't fathom a being being smarter than them. They might even be jealous of there being a God. I don't know.

God Be With You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello Micheal,

Listen for yourself

Just to add, I have read many of your posts along with others on this site. The more I read the more I am convinced that yourself, 6Days, Mark, and others are so very, very wrong. I know you are unable to accept that at this time and you are free to believe whatever you wish. But for me (and I'm sure I speak for other here) it's just not real.

Reality is what it is, not what we want it to be. Sorry!

Dear Hedshaker,

Hey, you're a buddy! If you think us three are wrong and you are right, that's 1 against 3. We are not very, very wrong. Reality: you will find it's back yard soon. I know you'll understand what that means once everything starts coming down. In other words, Hedshaker, don't be bummed when Jesus returns, because before then, there will be great upheaval. After the 2 witnesses/prophets shall be raised to heaven and before Jesus shall Return Again, things are going to come down on this Earth like you don't know what. Earthquakes and great hail, and turmoil. Help each other during these times. With respect for your point of view! You'll find out about reality. Of course, I am not judging you. Just be aware that, sure, it's a hard thing to believe, no doubt. But it's all true. The hail storm is going to be like never before. Each hailstone will weigh 70-75 lbs. Talk about dents in your car. Very grievous, indeed! (see Rev. 16:21KJV).

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.