Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The basic resolution of the Schrödinger paradox is simple: Organisms continue to exist and grow by importing high-quality energy from outside their bodies. They feed on what Schrödinger termed "negative entropy"—the higher organization of light quanta from the sun. Because they are not isolated, or even closed systems, organisms—like sugar crystals forming in a supersaturated solution—increase their organization at the expense of the rise in entropy around them. The basic answer to the paradox has to do with context and hierarchy. Material and energy are transferred from one hierarchical level to another. To understand the growth of natural complex systems such as life, we have to look at what they are part of—the energy and environment around them. In the case of ecosystems and the biosphere, increasing organization and evolution on Earth requires disorganization and degradation elsewhere. You don't get something from nothing.​

This is a theory that cannot be tested or proven. But go ahead tell how this can be proven, if you can.

Explanations are not proofs.

--Dave

Evolutionists love to pretend that their explanations are evidence.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Right, it is clear from the article Daft_Dave introduced that it is thought; entropy (informational) finds its way into biology through mutations. But that entropy (information) is a benefit (though it is like the shotgun effect) because it is within other boundaries, and environments are changing. So the variation it causes serves a positive purpose, as long as natural selection is also a factor. Yorzhik then takes the research regarding human genetics, because natural selection is no longer in play there and conflates all these more nuanced ideas into his idea that "mutational load" is exactly equivalent to "information entropy". He totally misses the more intricate understanding, and therefore ends up being deceitful to people who do understand this. Well he is also deceitful to people who do not understand this, but they just do not know he is.

I think maybe these ideas might be too complex for many YECs, but hey that is their problem.

They are just that, ideas.

Based on wrong assumptions. ( aka lie )

Evolutionists have to keep compounding more lies to hold on to their original lie.

We on the other hand have truth, Gods word, written by men with no scientific learning, that will always expose evolutionist lies.

It is already written, we dont have to change.

Let there be Light.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

What about Alaska, which has day for six months and night for six months?

I believe that God did create things in six days. But I believe the Lord God made things in a few days. There are two different stories of Creation in Gen. chapter one and chapter two. I've explained it already.

God Bless You Dude,

Michael

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At last, you agree with us!!!

:rotfl:

We agree with you that this is the way you think.

We know that evolution has occurred because we know that "material and energy are transferred from one hierarchical level to another" in cells.

We know that "material and energy are transferred from one hierarchical level to another" in cells, because we know that evolution has occurred.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Light usually refers to the visible spectrum, but presumably to be more accurate you are actually talking about Electromagnetic Radiation as a form of high grade energy?

Individual living things and individuals don't evolve.

Evolution is demonstrably true, besides which artificial selection of domestic flora and fauna rather confirms that. Dave, even the ICR accept evolution as a fact although they do like to put "micro-" in front.

No "well-poisoning" from you then. :rolleyes:

Again individuals don't evolve. If an individual survives and produces a new viable life then that would be where to look for genetic changes that could be part of evolution, not cells.

We know that electromagnetic radiation in an open system sustains life and allows it to evolve by the process of natural selection.

Cells don't evolve, they have specific functions and life spans to which they have evolved to carry out, in the specific life form that has evolved to survive within specific parameters. Those that do survive and reproduce may have a small part in evolution.

"Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations."--Wiki

Populations are made up of individuals.

If the population evolves the individuals evolve.

The population evolves but the individuals do not???

--Dave

alwight

"Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations."--Wiki

Populations are made up of individuals.

If the population evolves the individuals evolve.

The population evolves but the individuals do not???

--Dave
I'm sure you've been informed that evolution only applies to species as often as you've been told that scientific theories don't get proven Dave, unfalsified theories being the highest scientific proposition etc. :rolleyes:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank God, Dave!

The individuals don't evolve. They just grow smarter and use a bit more of their brain, which they have much more brain cells to use up. I don't believe in evolution. I believe in a God Who makes changes to us and all other things over time. God can make us out of the minerals and elements in rocks or the soil. He is a Grand Chemist!! He can make water out of hydrogen and oxygen. He can do everything!!

God's Blessings For You, Dave!!

noguru

Evolutionists love to pretend that their explanations are evidence.

No, the explanation "explains the evidence". Are you really this stupid? It is the best explanation we have in science. That is why objections by oblivious morons like you, Daft_Dave, and 0Mind100Spirits are just laughed at by people who actually have the courage and honesty to face reality squarely. You guys are just whiny little children. Or annoying little gnats that are easily swatted with reason.

noguru

Thank God, Dave!

The individuals don't evolve. They just grow smarter and use a bit more of their brain, which they have much more brain cells to use up. I don't believe in evolution. I believe in a God Who makes changes to us and all other things over time. God can make us out of the minerals and elements in rocks or the soil. He is a Grand Chemist!! He can make water out of hydrogen and oxygen. He can do everything!!

God's Blessings For You, Dave!!

:chuckle:

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for science, what you prefer to believe in this regard is irrelevant.

noguru

The basic resolution of the Schrödinger paradox is simple: Organisms continue to exist and grow by importing high-quality energy from outside their bodies. They feed on what Schrödinger termed "negative entropy"—the higher organization of light quanta from the sun. Because they are not isolated, or even closed systems, organisms—like sugar crystals forming in a supersaturated solution—increase their organization at the expense of the rise in entropy around them. The basic answer to the paradox has to do with context and hierarchy. Material and energy are transferred from one hierarchical level to another. To understand the growth of natural complex systems such as life, we have to look at what they are part of—the energy and environment around them. In the case of ecosystems and the biosphere, increasing organization and evolution on Earth requires disorganization and degradation elsewhere. You don't get something from nothing.​

This is a theory that cannot be tested or proven. But go ahead tell how this can be proven, if you can.

Explanations are not proofs.

--Dave

OK, captain obvious. Do you have anything to offer that we did not know?

We can test the theory by trying to falsify it. With evolution that has not been done yet. Though falsification has occurred with the YEC model. That falsification happened over 150 years ago. I am sorry for you that you are not up to date on the current state of science.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DFT_Dave,

You are just wonderful. I'm glad to have you on this thread. What would we do without you, I don't know, TBH. Don't let what they say get to you. Who are the gnats after all. They are all of these atheists and evolutionists.

Just wait till my Invisible Friend returns. What will you say then? You will eat your words.

Praise Be To God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost,

Michael

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm sure you've been informed that evolution only applies to species as often as you've been told that scientific theories don't get proven Dave, unfalsified theories being the highest scientific proposition etc. :rolleyes:

Is Evolution a Theory or a Fact? It is both.

Thesis: Evolution is a fact. Antithesis: Evolution is a theory, not a fact.

Here we see again how evolutionists avoid the possibility of the falsification of the theory of evolution. The theory keeps changing each time it is confronted with a contradiction that nullifies it--cell entropy, with and explanation, another unproven theory, that explains away the contradiction--"material and energy are transferred from one hierarchical level to another" in cells.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.