Covid Vaccination: I'm getting my first dose on Thursday

chair

What? No snappy comeback for that one?

God given liberty is critically important to the world and yet so little of it actually exists. Real prosperity only happens through liberty in a God given moral context.
I'm tired of your mantra. I'll save my thoughts for some more useful context.

Have a nice day!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The government destroyed people for...pleasure? Is it that evil? You honestly believe that is the motivation?

There are few people like you in some countries, including mine, and life will go back to normal without your heroics- and far sooner than it will in your Free Country.
To have power makes them happy. It's more like this: there is a snake oil salesman that sells snake oil. He isn't evil in his own mind, he's just making a buck and supporting his family. He can even convince himself that the oil does people some good. But people die because they believe his lies, but he ignores those and simply acknowledges the good stories where people got better after taking the oil he sells.

Now, one could say he doesn't believe he is evil, and I'd agree. But his belief would be wrong. He's negligent. He's killing people. So his motivation isn't evil, but it turns out that is irrelevant in the context of this crisis.

Life will never go back to normal, i.e. free. Sure, we might no longer have a mask mandate, but it is now a tool the government can use anytime they want for any little crisis. We know that because this crisis is tiny.

eider

God given liberty is critically important to the world and yet so little of it actually exists. Real prosperity only happens through liberty in a God given moral context.
OK. How have you felt about your Government in recent years, or this last year?

chair

Second dose tomorrow.
I expect things will be better here in a few weeks due to the current lockdown and the vaccine.
By the way, if there is anything the government here erred in- it was letting up on the previous lockdowns too quickly and completely. I am sure this fits in with the Evil Control mantra somehow....

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Second dose tomorrow.
I expect things will be better here in a few weeks due to the current lockdown and the vaccine.
Aren't you even going to be curious about why things also got better everywhere even where there were no vaccinations? Some of those places didn't have any lockdowns or masks mandates, either.

It had nothing to do with lockdowns or vaccines. It's just a normal infectious disease cycle.

By the way, if there is anything the government here erred in- it was letting up on the previous lockdowns too quickly and completely. I am sure this fits in with the Evil Control mantra somehow....
Since lockdowns have killed and are killing more people than the disease, this is why people can describe you as leftist or evil or stupid. But I won't.

However, I will appeal to your logic. Here is a fact for you - lockdowns killed, and would kill in the future if they are tried, more people than the disease. Now, having internalized that fact compare it to what you just said.

Have you internalized it? Who wants to take bets on chair coming to a logical conclusion?

Gary K

Banned
You're the Big Reader, right? Have you seen the reports and footage of what the hospitals look like? In the UK? In California?
More obfuscation and misdirection. You didn't even comment on the results of all those studies. Why is that? Is that because the efficacy of HCQ doesn't fit into your narrative?

If those hospitals are actually filled with patients, which from what I hear from doctors and nurses is not the case, the failure to treat people ethically is just off the charts evil. When people are treated early in the disease, with HCQ, zinc, and vitamin D3, their chances of going to the hospitals are greatly reduced. And even in most of the studies done where HCQ worked well, they didn't not include zinc or vitamin D3 which have been known to be strong antiviral substances for decades. Add in the zinc ionophore HCQ and virus replication comes to a halt. That means the coronavirus is dies off in a very short time. Most people get over it completely in 5 days. And then they have immunity to the disease.

I've seen video taken by private individuals that show hospitals and emergency rooms empty. The other thing I've seen is mockingbird medias videos reporting packed emergency rooms in NYC that were actually filmed in Italy. The mockingbird media was forced to retract their stories as the truth came out. And yet you're going to point to them as sources of reliability and truthfulness. See, I have some common sense that tells me that people who lie to me on a consistent basis are not trustworthy. And it seems to me you are deeply lacking in that area.

chair

Aren't you even going to be curious about why things also got better everywhere even where there were no vaccinations? Some of those places didn't have any lockdowns or masks mandates, either.

It had nothing to do with lockdowns or vaccines. It's just a normal infectious disease cycle.

Since lockdowns have killed and are killing more people than the disease, this is why people can describe you as leftist or evil or stupid. But I won't.

However, I will appeal to your logic. Here is a fact for you - lockdowns killed, and would kill in the future if they are tried, more people than the disease. Now, having internalized that fact compare it to what you just said.

Have you internalized it? Who wants to take bets on chair coming to a logical conclusion?

Where are these places that got better by themselves?

Nobody claims that lockdowns are good. They are horrible for the economy, and people don't go out to get their normal medical care. They are a necessary evil- and one that can be avoided by proper management of the epidemic. See Taiwan, for example. Now, if you think that COVID 19 is not a big deal- just another round of the flu, then the necessary evil looks like an unnecessary evil.

Now if your statement " Here is a fact for you - lockdowns killed, and would kill in the future if they are tried, more people than the disease" was in fact true then maybe your logic would be correct. I say maybe, because what you really want to compare is:
1. A world without lockdowns or masks, or contact tracing- but widespread deadly disease (yes, I know you deny this)
2. A world with lockdowns etc., and less disease.

You are assuming that in case 1, life would go on as normal. Nobody would be afraid to go the doctor, or eat in a restaurant. This is a false assumption. Of course- since you pretend that COVID is just a bad case of the flu...

In short- alternate facts, alternate conclusions.

I suspect that if you lived in a place where there were more sick people, you'd see things differently.

chair

More obfuscation and misdirection. You didn't even comment on the results of all those studies. Why is that? Is that because the efficacy of HCQ doesn't fit into your narrative?

If those hospitals are actually filled with patients, which from what I hear from doctors and nurses is not the case, the failure to treat people ethically is just off the charts evil. When people are treated early in the disease, with HCQ, zinc, and vitamin D3, their chances of going to the hospitals are greatly reduced. And even in most of the studies done where HCQ worked well, they didn't not include zinc or vitamin D3 which have been known to be strong antiviral substances for decades. Add in the zinc ionophore HCQ and virus replication comes to a halt. That means the coronavirus is dies off in a very short time. Most people get over it completely in 5 days. And then they have immunity to the disease.

I've seen video taken by private individuals that show hospitals and emergency rooms empty. The other thing I've seen is mockingbird medias videos reporting packed emergency rooms in NYC that were actually filmed in Italy. The mockingbird media was forced to retract their stories as the truth came out. And yet you're going to point to them as sources of reliability and truthfulness. See, I have some common sense that tells me that people who lie to me on a consistent basis are not trustworthy. And it seems to me you are deeply lacking in that area.

I know- MSM. Idiot box. Fake news. Conspiracy.

I don't expect to convince you. I only post this in case somebody else stops by here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

At the end of the video, the reporter Sara Sidner, who visited 10 hospitals for this report, breaks down in tears, overwhelmed by what she's seen.

Those who can stay home, or can work from home, should know they're enjoying a privilege that millions of people who have to keep working outside the home, don't enjoy. They have to work in constant contact with opportunistic virus conditions. These communities - of people of color, of people who struggle financially, the ones on the front lines.. can't you wear a mask for them. If only.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

At the end of the video, the reporter Sara Sidner, who visited 10 hospitals for this report, breaks down in tears, overwhelmed by what she's seen.

Those who can stay home, or can work from home, should know they're enjoying a privilege that millions of people who have to keep working outside the home, don't enjoy. They have to work in constant contact with opportunistic virus conditions. These communities - of people of color, of people who struggle financially, the ones on the front lines.. can't you wear a mask for them. If only.
The leftist MSM seems to be pushing the lie that mask resistance is primarily a Republican phenomenon. Have you bought into that lie?

Gary K

Banned
If there is another world war it will only be because people like you support government control above freedom.

In a few months COVID as we know it will be essentially gone like any other infectious disease whether there was a vaccine or not, like any other infectious disease. Whether they can scare you into believing a mutation COVID or new infectious disease requires the same government control remains to be seen.

But none of this is the point. The point is that the government destroyed a lot of people unjustly for their own pleasure. They aren't going to take the blame for what they did. That's the kind of person you are saying will give up control...

If they do relinquish control it will be because people like me were able to save people like you.
Completely unjust destruction of lives. The government's own statistics show that only 1.4% of all coronavirus cases have been been traced to restaurants. And for 1.4% of coronavirus cases hundreds of thousands of restaurants have been forced out of business. That destroyed the lives of the owners and the employees.