Countdown To President Trump Re-election

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear, could it be true?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/04/l...erg-democrats/

Oh dear, could it be the end of Joe Biden?

Clumsy Clumsy clumsy

"THE DAILY CALLER"

right051.png

MBFCMixed.png

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact-checked on a per article basis.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
"Ok doser's" source, the "Daily Caller;" ran an article entitled "Biden Megadonor Owns The Atlantic, Reportedly Communicates Often With Journalist Behind Anonymously-Sourced Trump Bombshell" suggesting that the "Atlantic's 70% majority owner, philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, was a Biden supporter and by maintaining a close contact with that magazine's editor-in-chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, influenced its recent publication of the story alleging that President Trump referred to fallen American soldiers as “losers” and “suckers” during his 2018 trip to France!

When the "Daily Caller" omitted to mention was that, while founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, a former VP Cheney adviser, this conservative media outlet is currently owned by "The Daily Caller, Inc" - which has never made a list of its owners or members public!

Apparently the "Daily Caller" finds nothing hypocritical about openly questioning the Atlantic's majority owner's influence on a story critical of this President, while refusing to make the names of the owners of its own organization public, effectively avoiding any scrutiny as to the undue influence that they may be exerting - a classic example of "Do as I say, not as I Do!"

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The gift that keeps giving! :darwinsm:

The fun starts at 2:37 :)

Warning - disappointed losers using bad language

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin: ‘My Sources Are Unimpeachable’

Fox News Channel journalists have rushed to defend their colleague, correspondent Jennifer Griffin, after President Donald Trump suggested on Twitter that Griffin “should be fired” after she confirmed reporting by The Atlantic that detailed President Trump repeatedly disparaging members of the military, the nation’s war dead, and wounded veterans.

In an appearance on Cavuto Live Saturday, Griffin defended her reporting: “My sources are not anonymous to me and I doubt they are anonymous to the president,” Griffin told Neil Cavuto. “I can tell you that my sources are unimpeachable.”

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Polls open in 58 days! :banana:
But they won't close until the Dems can fake enough mail-in votes to win. The solution is not to play their game. Don't vote. Let them play their game of fail while there are still people on the right to guide us, and while we still have enough people to remember how this happened.

That's the theory anyway.

ok doser

But they won't close until the Dems can fake enough mail-in votes to win. The solution is not to play their game. Don't vote. Let them play their game of fail while there are still people on the right to guide us, and while we still have enough people to remember how this happened.

That's the theory anyway.

So far, this is what NY is doing:

How to vote
2020 US general election
State
New York
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. New York offers absentee ballots by mail to voters who will be unable to vote in person. All other voters are expected to vote in person. New York offers early voting.

Of course New York State is a forgone conclusion much like California.

Lon

Two former sr Trump admin officials confirm .@JeffreyGoldberg reporting that President Trump disparaged veterans and did not want to drive to honor American war dead at Aisne-Marne Cemetery outside Paris.

According to one former senior Trump administration official: "When the President spoke about the Vietnam War, he said, 'It was a stupid war. Anyone who went was a sucker'."

This former official heard the President say about American veterans: "What's in it for them? They don't make any money." Source: "It was a character flaw of the President. He could not understand why someone would die for their country, not worth it."
I read the source a few quotes from The Atlantic article. This former Trump admin official said, "The President would say things like that. He doesn't know why people join the military. He would muse, 'Why do they do it'?"

Re: trip to mark 100th anniversary of WW I
Source: "The President was not in a good mood. Macron had said something that made him mad about American reliability and the need perhaps for a European army. He questioned why he had to go to two cemeteries. 'Why do I have to do two'?"

President Trump's staff explained he could cancel (his visit to the cemetery), but he was warned, 'They (the press) are going to kill you for this'." The President was mad as a hornet when they did.

When asked IF the President could have driven to the Aisne-Marne Cemetery, this former official said confidently:

"The President drives a lot. The other world leaders drove to the cemeteries. He just didn't want to go."
Regarding Trump's July 4th military parade, during a planning session at the White House after seeing the Bastille Day parade in 2017, the President said regarding the inclusion of "wounded guys" "that's not a good look" "Americans don't like that," source confirms.

Regarding McCain, "The President just hated John McCain. He always asked, 'Why do you see him as a hero?" Two sources confirmed the President did not want flags lowered but others in the White House ordered them at half mast. There was a stand off and then the President relented.

Huckabee said it was a slanderous lie.

ok doser

Huckabee said it was a slanderous lie.

Of course it's a lie and it's very clumsily timed. Unless it's a trial balloon and they're trying to gauge how quickly Trump is able to respond to these sorts of lies. In that case expect a flurry of similar ones very shortly before the election.

ok doser

Ran across this today and it occurred to me that perhaps we could have spared the whole country a great deal of angst and acrimony if we had just awarded Hillary a participation trophy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-09-07-at-4-40-05-PM.png

Of the $1.1 billon his campaign and the party raised from the beginning of 2019 through July, more than $800 million has already been spent. Now some people inside the campaign are forecasting what was once unthinkable: a cash crunch with less than 60 days until the election, according to Republican officials briefed on the matter.

Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager, liked to call Mr. Trump’s re-election war machine an “unstoppable juggernaut.” But interviews with more than a dozen current and former campaign aides and Trump allies, and a review of thousands of items in federal campaign filings, show that the president’s campaign and the R.N.C. developed some profligate habits as they burned through hundreds of millions of dollars.