Countdown To President Trump Re-election

Carolina

BANNED
Banned
Kamala Harris has not yet given up her senate seat. She is not convince she and Biden are going to win. I guarantee you that she knows more the inner workings than you do. There is a reason why the Dems want Trump arrested now and are panicking unable to wait for January 20. You nervous Dems?
This isn’t unusual.
Al Gore waited until January 2, 1993 to resign from the Senate, and Joe Biden resigned from the Senate on January 15, 2009. Mike Pence served as Indiana’s governor until January 9, 2017.
Holding her seat allows Harris to vote on Senate matters or participate in committee meetings. The Senate could conceivably consider important issues between now and Inauguration Day. No rule bars the vice-president elect from representing her state until she takes her oath on January 20.

musterion

It's gonna be a rough next couple of years with an empowered "squad" and no brakes on the progressive agenda.

On the other hand I'm looking forward to watching Joe Biden solve the problem of race relations in America that so frustratingly eluded his mentor, despite his best efforts
He's going to import 10k's of illegals immediately. That'll fix it.

musterion

Kamala Harris has not yet given up her senate seat. She is not convince she and Biden are going to win. I guarantee you that she knows more the inner workings than you do. There is a reason why the Dems want Trump arrested now and are panicking unable to wait for January 20. You nervous Dems?
Give it up, please. They're not nervous about a thing. Trump conceded. No one man can take on the global state. POTUS is no longer the single most powerful man on the planet...at least not when it's a conservative.

On the upside, this means the stage is even closer to set for Antichrist.