Countdown To President Trump Re-election

Lon

Huckabee is a liar.

I haven't found him or Sarah to be so. He said she was in the room and it didn't happen. Do I believe her over Atlanta? Yes I do. News isn't news like it was with Mike Wallace and Walter Cronkite. It's biased and without integrity. Left-leaning? Mostly. Whatever pill I swallow, I want it to be as advertised, not sugar pills or something that will harm me. I don't need to trust that news source.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I haven't found him or Sarah to be so. He said she was in the room and it didn't happen. Do I believe her over Atlanta? Yes I do.

She admitted under oath to the Mueller commission that she lied. She has a history of lying, just like her ex-boss. Here are a few examples:

On April 18, 2019, the first volume of Mueller Report, the Special Counsel Investigation report compiled by Robert Mueller, revealed that Sanders admitted that she had lied when giving a press conference, when she described various things regarding James Comey, the former FBI director. This included lying about the firing of former attorney general Jeff Sessions's and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's connection to the Comey firing, and when she claimed that "countless" FBI agents had lost faith in him. She repeatedly told the press that "countless members" of the FBI had contacted her to complain about Comey, but admitted to investigators that her claims were "a slip of the tongue" and "not founded on anything". When a redacted version of the special counsel's report was publicly revealed, Sanders defended herself, saying that her comments about the FBI agents were made in "the heat of the moment" and unscripted.

Sanders also had lied about President Trump being in charge of a statement regarding the Trump Tower meeting. He worked on said statement with his advisor Hope Hicks, and when the emails about that statement were made public, it was reported that he had helped with it himself. According to the report, Sanders also made false statements about when Trump decided to fire James Comey, as well as lying about Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's involvement in the Comey firing.

Sanders' rhetoric about the report was found to be misleading or false. In March 2019, after Attorney General William Barr released a summary of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, Sanders falsely claimed that the investigation's findings were "a total and complete exoneration." The summary of the report explicitly stated it "does not exonerate him." Sanders repeated her suggestion that the report exonerated Trump in May 2019, as well as falsely claimed that Mueller "closed the case." The Associated Press noted, "Mueller did not fully exonerate Trump or declare that a possible case against Trump to be “closed.” While announcing his work was now finished, Mueller specifically left it open for Congress to decide on possible charges of wrongdoing."

Anything to stay in Trump's good graces. Why is that? Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says ‘We'll See’ About Running for Governor of Arkansas in 2022

Lon

She admitted under oath to the Mueller commission that she lied. She has a history of lying, just like her ex-boss. Here are a few examples:

On April 18, 2019, the first volume of Mueller Report, the Special Counsel Investigation report compiled by Robert Mueller, revealed that Sanders admitted that she had lied when giving a press conference, when she described various things regarding James Comey, the former FBI director. This included lying about the firing of former attorney general Jeff Sessions's and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's connection to the Comey firing, and when she claimed that "countless" FBI agents had lost faith in him. She repeatedly told the press that "countless members" of the FBI had contacted her to complain about Comey, but admitted to investigators that her claims were "a slip of the tongue" and "not founded on anything". When a redacted version of the special counsel's report was publicly revealed, Sanders defended herself, saying that her comments about the FBI agents were made in "the heat of the moment" and unscripted.

Sanders also had lied about President Trump being in charge of a statement regarding the Trump Tower meeting. He worked on said statement with his advisor Hope Hicks, and when the emails about that statement were made public, it was reported that he had helped with it himself. According to the report, Sanders also made false statements about when Trump decided to fire James Comey, as well as lying about Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's involvement in the Comey firing.

Sanders' rhetoric about the report was found to be misleading or false. In March 2019, after Attorney General William Barr released a summary of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, Sanders falsely claimed that the investigation's findings were "a total and complete exoneration." The summary of the report explicitly stated it "does not exonerate him." Sanders repeated her suggestion that the report exonerated Trump in May 2019, as well as falsely claimed that Mueller "closed the case." The Associated Press noted, "Mueller did not fully exonerate Trump or declare that a possible case against Trump to be “closed.” While announcing his work was now finished, Mueller specifically left it open for Congress to decide on possible charges of wrongdoing."

Anything to stay in Trump's good graces. Why is that? Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says ‘We'll See’ About Running for Governor of Arkansas in 2022

The odd thing is that the boldly Left hanging media is calling all of these 'lies.' A couple of them? Positive they were simply incorrect, not intentional lies.

If I have reservations about Trump, I've few regarding Sanders, Ben Carson, etc. He hired good people (STILL wish Ben had made it into office, he was my vote).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The odd thing is that the boldly Left hanging media is calling all of these 'lies.' A couple of them? Positive they were simply incorrect, not intentional lies.

If I have reservations about Trump, I've few regarding Sanders, Ben Carson, etc. He hired good people (STILL wish Ben had made it into office, he was my vote).

I liked Carson as well - a man of accomplishment in a profession that I respect a lot more than politics or law.

Reactions: Lon

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lordy, there are tapes:

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

Arthur Brain

Lordy, there are tapes:

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

So, he never really thought it was all under control after all then? Anyone that surprised?

Lon

Of course you're positive, I didn't expect anything else.

Huckabee has a Christian show where integrity and telling the truth are important. What evidence, true and honest information, do you have that says neither he nor his daughter are to be trusted? :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Huckabee has a Christian show where integrity and telling the truth are important. What evidence, true and honest information, do you have that says neither he nor his daughter are to be trusted? :idunno:

I'm talking about his daughter, I gave you information that she admitted to lying under oath, and you prefer to believe she doesn't lie. Nothing more I can say, Lon. You've made up your mind.

Lon

I'm talking about his daughter, I gave you information that she admitted to lying under oath, and you prefer to believe she doesn't lie. Nothing more I can say, Lon. You've made up your mind.

Maybe your mind doesn't work this way. Some of us, when giving information, will give wrong information and we'll come back and correct it. Some people don't and leave the misinformation lie, perhaps because it isn't important enough to correct. I simply try to go back whenever I do. At times, in thread, I stand corrected as well. All of these are not intentional lies and so we should be careful about the accusation. You? I can expect to have some careful responsibility. The media? :nono: We currently don't have unbiased media and the story always slants one way. I don't quote the news these days unless and until I do my own research. They just cannot be trusted to give a straight story. Most have followed down the path of gossip rags and are no longer providing 'that's the way it was.' Walter Cronkite was living in a time when integrity of the news meant something and no story went out until it was fact checked. Further, they most often thought that news needed to be important to everybody or it was just gossip and not newsworthy. We live in an age where even where something is none of their or our business, is reported, often with the purpose of tainting (bias).

I'm not a Trump fan. I do like a lot of his cabinet members.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Maybe your mind doesn't work this way. Some of us, when giving information, will give wrong information and we'll come back and correct it. Some people don't and leave the misinformation lie, perhaps because it isn't important enough to correct. .

So, according to you, lying under oath is fine with you as long as the information is not important to you? :think:

Do you believe something asserted "under oath" - by default - remains unimportant or are you cherry-picking (again) what should be important to American citizens?

Do you have evidence that the Trumps are trustworthy?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Maybe your mind doesn't work this way. Some of us, when giving information, will give wrong information and we'll come back and correct it. Some people don't and leave the misinformation lie, perhaps because it isn't important enough to correct. I simply try to go back whenever I do. At times, in thread, I stand corrected as well. All of these are not intentional lies and so we should be careful about the accusation. You? I can expect to have some careful responsibility. The media? :nono: We currently don't have unbiased media and the story always slants one way. I don't quote the news these days unless and until I do my own research. They just cannot be trusted to give a straight story. Most have followed down the path of gossip rags and are no longer providing 'that's the way it was.' Walter Cronkite was living in a time when integrity of the news meant something and no story went out until it was fact checked. Further, they most often thought that news needed to be important to everybody or it was just gossip and not newsworthy. We live in an age where even where something is none of their or our business, is reported, often with the purpose of tainting (bias).

I'm not a Trump fan. I do like a lot of his cabinet members.

Lon

I enjoy listening to the CBC. I understand that they slant left and I take that into consideration when I listen to their coverage. Last night for the 1st time I found myself shouting at the radio. They were doing a story on the upcoming election and they were covering briefly the George Floyd death and characterized it twice - once as "the George Floyd killing" and the 2nd time as "the George Floyd murder", which was particularly bothersome to me because it's clear from the evidence that has emerged since the beginning of this nonsense that he brought his death upon himself by overdosing on fentanyl.

Not a killing, not a murder. An unintentional suicide.

Last edited: