Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

And I respect that choice.

I don't respect your ignorance or your bull headed stubbornness where it comes to a failed argument. It is not a choice. It never was a choice the same way that it's never been a conscious choice of mine to either enjoy or not enjoy differing pieces of music. There is no "training" to "enjoy" bland pop music and you've had nothing to support that position from the very first time you were bonkers enough to insist on it being the case.

Carry on being demented on that if you want, the same as you're being with rape. You won't listen to anything that doesn't agree with your view anyway.

ClimateSanity

Wonderful.

You were commenting on my post:

"overtly violent rapes are only the most visible and dramatic form of sexual abuse behind bars. Many victims of prison rape have never had a knife to their throat. They may have never been explicitly threatened. But they have nonetheless engaged in sexual acts against their will, believing that they had no choice."

you responded: "Sex without love does not necessarily equal rape."

Since prison sex is coercive it is rape which has nothing to do with love.

Not all prison sex is coercive.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is theft not "about" stealing?
Most theft isn't about the particular object but about the desire for the money that will come from disposing of the object. Or, there's another, deeper motivation. Some thieves may enjoy stealing, but most are in it for the money.

Is murder not "about" killing?
Most homicides are committed during a criminal act unrelated else. That is, people mostly kill other people for a reason other than they enjoy killing, though some do and always will.

Rape is largely about other internal issues. It is a warped way to power, dominance and an expression of deep inner turmoil on the whole.

Rape is "about" sex.

The rapist wanted to have sex. The victim didn't.
The victim was forced. That's what rape is.
Sex is obtainable without force for most people. Darren Sharper, a man many women would call handsome, was a popular, wealthy athlete who recently listened as a judge sent him to prison for the next few decades. He'd drugged and raped a number of women. He didn't have to do that to just have sex.

glassjester

Darren Sharper, a man many women would call handsome, was a popular, wealthy athlete who recently listened as a judge sent him to prison for the next few decades. He'd drugged and raped a number of women. He didn't have to do that to just have sex.

Why were his victims all women?

That's a weird coincidence.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why were his victims all women?

That's a weird coincidence.
Why? He's heterosexual. However he uses the sex act it's going to be as an expression of who and what he is.

What you're avoiding in that is the rape part. Why would a man who could have any number of willing sexual partners instead choose to have sex with an unwilling partner? If sex is the thing itself that doesn't make sense. If, however, he takes satisfaction on an emotional and mental level by coupling the purely physical gratification with something else, it begins to make a sad sort of sense. If sex is serving that other thing first, to the degree that he's willing to risk jail and personal humiliation, along with the inevitable financial ruin, then that other thing demands more notice and discussion.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so it is about sex :thumb:
No, it's about how sex is being used and the motivation, which you'd understand if a) you'd read with better comprehension or b) were interested in a serious conversation instead of just trying to get a rise (and that's the only conversation we're going to have on the subject as your motive is less a mystery and what follows is bound to be as pointless as engaging you).

glassjester

Nothing!

because it's not about sex

that's why he raped men too......

(oh, wait a minute...)

I guess he would also seek the most powerful victims, too?

CEO's, bodybuilders, Navy SEALS...

Or did he seek victims he was sexually attracted to?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I guess he would also seek the most powerful victims, too?

CEO's, bodybuilders, Navy SEALS...

Or did he seek victims he was sexually attracted to?

all of his victims were ugly and old and fat and covered in warts and.....

because it wasn't about sex

having forced sex with his victims wasn't about sex :dizzy:

Arthur Brain

It's not a choice,
I was born that way.

If you can appreciate the subtleties of something like "Black Mirror" then ignorance is not an excuse you can use. Seems that you're either just unwilling to acknowledge the erroneous crap of spouting that folk can "choose" to like boring music or at this stage just fundamentally dishonest about it cos you know you can't support it.

Either one isn't good.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Educate yourself.

Rape is not about dominance or control, it's forced sexual fulfillment. You women are the author of that myth, and are the main ones who perpetuate it.
The only men you're going to find agreeing with you are those like AB who are proud of their little chains placed on them- they need YOU to tell THEM about the nature of male rapists, while you declare anything directed at women 'misogyny' :rolleyes: