Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

Is theft not "about" stealing?
Is murder not "about" killing?

Get real.

Rape is "about" sex.

The rapist wanted to have sex. The victim didn't.
The victim was forced. That's what rape is.

GJ, if you're not with a willing partner and you're feeling aroused then there's ways and means of dealing with that without preying on someone and forcing yourself on them against their will. If you think rape is primarily 'about sex' then you're incredibly ignorant at best...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You've refused to give a real answer half a dozen times now.

If a heterosexual man goes into prison and starts having sex with men, then his sexual orientation changed.

Being in love doesn't change that fact.
Being a rapist doesn't change that fact.

His sexual orientation changed.
Case closed.

seems obvious to me :idunno:

glassjester

GJ, if you're not with a willing partner and you're feeling aroused then there's ways and means of dealing with that without preying on someone and forcing yourself on them against their will.

I entirely agree.

If you think rape is primarily 'about sex' then you're incredibly ignorant at best...

Huh?

If you're not with someone who wants you to take their money, and you're feeling like stealing their money, then there are ways and means of dealing with that, without preying on someone and forcing them to give you their money.

If you think theft is primarily "about stealing things," then you're incredibly ignorant at best.

...Does that argument work?

Arthur Brain

I entirely agree.

Huh?

If you're not with someone who wants you to take their money, and you're feeling like stealing their money, then there are ways and means of dealing with that, without preying on someone and forcing them to give you their money.

If you think theft is primarily "about stealing things," then you're incredibly ignorant at best.

...Does that argument work?

No, it doesn't work. Disregarding the morals of it then theft may be the only way a person can get money. There's plenty of ways a person can deal with sexual arousal without violating anyone else.

Do. The. Math.

:doh:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, it doesn't work. Disregarding the morals of it then theft may be the only way a person can get money. There's plenty of ways a person can deal with sexual arousal without violating anyone else.

Do. The. Math.

:doh:

Apparently he's unable to either do the math or do a simple google search.

Myth: The primary motive for rape is impulsive sexual desire.

Fact: Studies show that the major motive for rape is power, not sex. Sex is used as a weapon to inflict pain, violence and humiliation. Most rapists appear to have normal personalities with an abnormal tendency to be aggressive and violent. Between 2/3 and 3/4 of sexual assaults are planned in advance.

glassjester

Apparently he's unable to either do the math or do a simple google search.

Myth: The primary motive for rape is impulsive sexual desire.

Fact: Studies show that the major motive for rape is power, not sex. Sex is used as a weapon to inflict pain, violence and humiliation. Most rapists appear to have normal personalities with an abnormal tendency to be aggressive and violent. Between 2/3 and 3/4 of sexual assaults are planned in advance.

And between 100% and 100% of rapes involve forced sex.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Educate me, please.

I told you to educate yourself, so you made another thread asking for others to educate you, and now you're asking me to educate you.

I'd like to think that you're sincerely naive, but I'm afraid it's more likely that you find it very important to prove that you're right.

Find some quality resource material on the psychological motivations for rape, and see if you don't see things from a different perspective other than the one you have, which is trying to tie this into your running argument about sexual orientation.