Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

No, it's about how sex is being used and the motivation, which you'd understand if a) you'd read with better comprehension or b) were interested in a serious conversation instead of just trying to get a rise (and that's the only conversation we're going to have on the subject as your motive is less a mystery and what follows is bound to be as pointless as engaging you).

It's only a wonder the little troll doesn't accuse the victims of rape of being cowards.

Arthur Brain

Rape is not about dominance or control, it's forced sexual fulfillment. You women are the author of that myth, and are the main ones who perpetuate it.
The only men you're going to find agreeing with you are those like AB who are proud of their little chains placed on them :rolleyes:

So if someone takes something by force then there's no dominance or control about any of that is there? You stupid little knob.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So if someone takes something by force then there's no dominance or control about any of that is there? You stupid little knob.

When a person takes something by force it's because they desire it more than the desire to respect one's ownership.

You're the 'stupid little knob', stop lapping up their nonsense and you won't have to listen to people like me tell the truth- women have an insecurity about 'dominance', and they try to label it on everything. Rape included :wave2:

Arthur Brain

When a person takes something by force it's because they desire it more than the desire to respect one's ownership.

You're the 'stupid little knob', stop lapping up their nonsense and you won't have to listen to people like me tell the truth- women have an insecurity about 'dominance', and they try to label it on everything. Rape included :wave2:

People like you tell nothing but crap. Here's to the next time you flame out and get given the boot and spare this place your pubescent misogynist diatribes. Outside of the resident trolls on here nobody has any 'respect' for you and even they don't really.

You have no clue whatsoever.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People like you tell nothing but crap. Here's to the next time you flame out and get given the boot and spare this place your pubescent misogynist diatribes. Outside of the resident trolls on here nobody has any 'respect' for you and even they don't really.

:blabla:

Those women aren't allies to women, they are simply enemies to men, and you are a fool standing on that side of the fence. Your country and the one's surrounding it have all been raped by that bogus agenda having you all believe straight up lies.

I don't care to be respected by people such as yourself, because it would suppose that I'm a fool suffering from Stockholm syndrome the same as yourselves. If you get a kick out of being a subservient little doggy, then you are free to do so. Now go fetch :wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

roman polanski drugged and raped a thirteen year old, non-violently - was that primarily about control/power/dominance or satisfying his own perverted sexual urges?

Arthur Brain

:blabla:

Those women aren't allies to women, they are simply enemies to men, and you are a fool standing on that side of the fence. Your country and the one's surrounding it have all been raped by that bogus agenda having you all believe straight up lies.

I don't care to be respected by people such as yourself, because it would suppose that I'm a fool suffering from Stockholm syndrome the same as yourselves. If you get a kick out of being a subservient little doggy, then you are free to do so. Now go fetch :wave2:

It includes plenty of men on here you demented little crank. You and your bloody 'Stockholm syndrome' is just the same loony drivel over and over again. You're an absolute fruitcake.

:dizzy:

Arthur Brain

roman polanski drugged and raped a thirteen year old, non-violently - was that primarily about control/power/dominance or satisfying his own perverted sexual urges?

You don't think plying someone with drugs is a way of exerting control over that person? People don't get off light for 'date rape' by way of.

ok doser

It's as much as you're gonna get from me on the subject. Go troll elsewhere for your kicks.

the question was "was that primarily about control/power/dominance or satisfying his own perverted sexual urges?"

"primarily" recognizes that elements of each exist

my question to you is which had primacy?

Arthur Brain

the question was "was that primarily about control/power/dominance or satisfying his own perverted sexual urges?"

"primarily" recognizes that elements of each exist

my question to you is which had primacy?

Dominance. Not that you particularly care one way or the other so don't bother.

Arthur Brain

if dominance, then why involve sex?

couldn't dominance have been achieved much more readily (and more safely for polanski) if the sexual component had been removed?

Tell that to any convicted rapist behind bars if you think that argument holds. Good luck with that one.

ok doser

Tell that to any convicted rapist behind bars if you think that argument holds. Good luck with that one.

no thanks

i'm asking you

i assume you're not a convicted rapist behind bars (although I wonder how you presume to know their mind)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It includes plenty of men on here you demented little crank.

The feminist men, because it is feminist dogma and nothing else. If you open your eyes just long enough to nearly be called a misogynist, you will see that 98% of the people who perpetuate the claim are liberal women- who put 'dominance' or 'power' into literally every single complaint in feminism.

You and your bloody 'Stockholm syndrome' is just the same loony drivel over and over again.

Stockholm syndrome explains very well the problem- you can't acknowledge it because you labor under it. It's a state of denial you tard :wave2:

Arthur Brain

The feminist men, because it is feminist dogma and nothing else. If you open your eyes just long enough to nearly be called a misogynist :)chuckle: be careful now), you will see that 98% of the people who perpetuate the claim are liberal women, who put 'dominance' or 'power' into literally every single complaint in feminism.

Stockholm syndrome explains very well the problem- you can't acknowledge it because you labor under it. It's a state of denial you tard :wave2:

Wow, what an idiot.

Arthur Brain

no thanks

i'm asking you

i assume you're not a convicted rapist behind bars (although I wonder how you presume to know their mind)

If it needs to be explained to you why forcing sexual penetration onto someone unable to resist is an exertion of power, control and dominance then that says it all.

That's enough indulgence for you tonight. You wanna get more bites then I suggest you fish elsewhere as I've been fool enough to give you as much attention already.

:e4e:

ok doser

If it needs to be explained to you why forcing sexual penetration onto someone unable to resist is an exertion of power, control and dominance then that says it all.

again, i will refer you to my use of the word "primarily" which is a recognition that power, dominance and control exist in the dynamic

and i remind you that all three can be satisfied quite easily without resorting to sex, especially with an incapacitated victim IF power, dominance and control are the primary motivators