Cosby Is a Serial Rapist

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What saith TOL ?

I just watched a CNN special and there are so many victims and stories, it seems no doubt they are true. Disturbing and disgusting.

Nobody deserved it - :devil:

musterion

Question from someone who has tried not to follow this story.

How many of the women admitted to willingly taking the drugs he offered to them? That would in no way negate anything Cosby may have done to them or to others (pending his being found guilty in a court of law...a novel idea these days, I know), but I'm curious about that part.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Question from someone who has tried not to follow this story.

How many of the women admitted to willingly taking the drugs he offered to them? That would in no way negate anything Cosby may have done to them or to others (pending his being found guilty in a court of law...a novel idea these days, I know), but I'm curious about that part.

His m.o. was to slip something to them without their knowledge in most cases. I don't think any alleged victim willingly became disabled either mentally or physically. I'm sure there were instances of shared alcohol, but again, that's where he slips the mickey

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What saith TOL ?

Democrats are racist.

Cosby raped a bunch of women, his shows are taken off the air, his awards are rescinded, and he's blackballed from just about everything.

Bill Clinton raped a bunch of woman, and Democrats want to put him back in the White House.

Democrats are just doing this because Cosby is black, and Clinton is white.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Democrats are racist.

Cosby raped a bunch of women, his shows are taken off the air, his awards are rescinded, and he's blackballed from just about everything.

Bill Clinton raped a bunch of woman, and Democrats want to put him back in the White House.

Once more with clarity: Politics has nothing to do with this. At all.

Are you guys so single and small minded this is literally the only thing that occurs to you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once more with clarity: Politics has nothing to do with this. At all.

Are you guys so single and small minded this is literally the only thing that occurs to you?

With the alleged "war on women", who better to put in the White House than someone who has sexually assaulted 9 women.

Gennifer Flowers

Kathleen Willey

Paula Jones

Juanita Broaddrick

Eileen Wellstone

Carolyn Moffet

Elizabeth Ward

Sandra Allen James

Christy Zercher

Not to mention Monica Lewinsky.

Slick Willy wants to be called "First Gentleman" if HildaBeast wins. Kind of like those stripper bars that call themselves a "Gentleman's Club"

Granite

Hall of Fame
And again--that has nothing to do with Cosby. If you want to slam Bill Clinton you can start a thread doing just that.

So, I guess you really are so simple and small minded. A disgusting man's charged with disgusting crimes that highlight hypocrisy and our exaltation of moral scolds and celebrities, and you want to talk about literally something else entirely.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And again--that has nothing to do with Cosby. If you want to slam Bill Clinton you can start a thread doing just that.

So, I guess you really are so simple and small minded. A disgusting man's charged with disgusting crimes that highlight hypocrisy and our exaltation of moral scolds and celebrities, and you want to talk about literally something else entirely.

How is Cosby any different than Bill Clinton?

Both have multiple women accusing them of sexual assault.

Why is Cosby ostracized, and Clinton glorified by Democrats?

Republicans think they are both scum bags.

How is that nothing to do with politics?

Republicans condemn them both. Democrats only condemn Cosby, but praise Clinton for the same thing Cosby is accused of?

How does that make sense?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't tell if this is a serious question. If it is, I'll wait for someone to join the discussion.

It's a dead serious question.

Both men have multiple women accusing them of rape.

Why do Democrats convict the black guy, but praise the white guy, when both men are accused by multiple women of rape?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Democrats are racist.
Neither party is founded in the principle (or want thereof) of racism, though conservative politics has traditionally been the friend of institutionalized racism.

It appears so, they were, mostly, and it seems like the case. Hard to imagine this not ruining him one way or the other. Harder to imagine him not deserving it.

No substantiation for that claim, though it's inarguable that like his idol, JFK, Clinton engaged in numerous extra-marital affairs. And that weakness aside a lot of people wouldn't mind him in the White House, including more than a few conservatives.

:plain:

Last edited:

journey

Cosby's M.O. was to drug dozens of women and rape them. Yes, he is a serial rapist. Clinton was an angel in comparison to Cosby, and I have no respect at all for Clinton. I think that Cosby needs to be in prison for 10 years, but we know that he will hire the best lawyers and maybe walk.

gcthomas

So no-one is going to just wait for the trial to conclude instead of pre-judging him on sensational media reports?

(He may well be guilty, but I'd like a full and impartial appraisal of the facts before his peers first.)

musterion

So no-one is going to just wait for the trial to conclude instead of pre-judging him on sensational media reports?

(He may well be guilty, but I'd like a full and impartial appraisal of the facts before his peers first.)

For once we agree completely.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
though conservative politics has traditionally been the friend of institutionalized racism.

You do know George Wallace was a Democrat?

No substantiation for that claim, though it's inarguable that like his idol, JFK, Clinton engaged in numerous extra-marital affairs.

While Clinton has admitted to two extramarital affairs, being accused of sexual assault is not the same thing.

Why did Clinton settle with Paula Jones if he was innocent?

How many "completely innocent" people have you known who settled out of court for a large amount of money, with their plaintiff?

And that weakness aside....

And you guys accuse Republicans of having a "war on women"....