Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Called on his useless attempts at argument, posts links he's never read, let alone understood.
I have both read and understood the articles I posted links to. The first article basically states that according to the most recent studies, unvaccinated people are more than 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who have been vaccinated, and 11 times more likely to die of the virus. The second article states that England reported 640 coronavirus deaths in the first half of 2021 among people who had received two shots and more than 50,000 among those who hadn’t. Which part of either of those two statements don't you understand?

Last edited:

marke

Interestingly, Bob Enyart rejected and debunked the claim that the government planned the pandemic as a power grab: https://kgov.com/covid-conspiracies
Those involved with the gain-of-function research in the lab knew what they were doing. The question that remains unanswered is why were they doing that? I have no respect for Fauci and others responsible for the development of covid whose response to that question has been "We did not know what they were doing," or, "We did not contribute to what they were doing."

marke

I have both read and understood the articles I posted links to. The first article basically states that according to the most recent studies, unvaccinated people are more than 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who have been vaccinated, and 11 times more likely to die of the virus. The second article states that England reported 640 coronavirus deaths in the first half of 2021 among people who had received two shots and more than 50,000 among those who hadn’t. Which part of either of those two statements don't you understand?
Those numbers are opinions, not verified facts. Just because a certain percentage of the unvaccinated population get coronavirus compared with a certain percentage of vaccinated people get coronavirus does not mean that vaccines help prevent more from getting covid. Assumptions can be made, but those assumptions and conclusions cannot be called 'verified science.' Assuming all those who have not gotten covid have not gotten covid due to the vaccine is not true.

Nimrod

Those involved with the gain-of-function research in the lab knew what they were doing.

The problem with any deadly virus is they are not contagious. There has never been a scientific paper that shows a virus can jump from one person to another and get them sick with the same sickness.

If they were testing gain-of-function research, they probably realized that a virus can not jump from one bat to a person or vice versa.

Sounds to me Fauci was trying to prove Germ Theory. Germ theory is false. Terrain is the way to learn.

marke

The problem with any deadly virus is they are not contagious. There has never been a scientific paper that shows a virus can jump from one person to another and get them sick with the same sickness.

If they were testing gain-of-function research, they probably realized that a virus can not jump from one bat to a person or vice versa.

Sounds to me Fauci was trying to prove Germ Theory. Germ theory is false. Terrain is the way to learn.
I am not a virologist. I just know that what is being called the coronavirus is killing a lot of people, much more than past influenza epidemics.

benben

I'm curious as to how you explain the common cold. Example: one person in a household develops sneezing, coughing, and runny nose. A couple days later, other people in the house develop the same symptoms.

marke

Additional points to add to the list above:

8) Wearing masks actually causes illness. Quack pharma knows this, but they push mask-wearing anyway to increase the numbers of sick people to make Orange Man look bad.
9) Bill Gates is in this. How does he tie in? --Oh right, he's pushing vaccines, which will also line the pockets of big pharma and--you guessed it--actually make people sicker.
Bill Gates is financially invested in vaccines. He will benefit a great deal from the pandemic because of that "wise" investment.

marke

On the flip side, there was an acute shortage of masks at the time and they were trying to save the remaining supply for health care workers and those who were most vulnerable to succumbing to the virus.
N95 masks require special fitting and are not recommended for the general public so nobody should be misled to believe Americans were dying by the thousands because of a shortage of N95 masks. Honest public and health officials admit that masks alone cannot stop the spread of the covid virus because they know those masks only stop larger droplets (as emitted in sneezes) with potential covid contamination, but not the equally contaminating smaller covid particles. Pushing masks under the guise that masks stop all covid particles is clearly dishonest.

marke

I should have added to point #9 that Bill Gates is allegedly creating diseases by genetically engineering the viruses that cause them and then releasing them on the public. Then he is funding the creation of vaccines for the viruses. These vaccines 1) don't work, 2) actually make people sick, 3) also cause decreased sperm count in men, which, along with the afore mentioned points, helps to solve the perceived problem of overpopulation. Like all members of the elite, Bill Gates believes in population control.

Correct?
Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and other Americans and American institutions were involved with and supportive of the gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab that developed the Covid-19 virus.

marke

Only an idiot (you) would claim that anyone says "masks stop all covid particles," but masks are better than nothing.
Social distancing does help, like moving to remote areas to remain isolated from any people at all. But who wants to live in a remote wilderness in order to hopefully remain immune from covid? And who wants to trash the US and world economies by shutting down everything in a misguided desperate attempt to keep people from socializing? Only the extremely dimwitted and paranoid.

When researching the effectiveness of masks you will likely always find this little disclaimer in the reports promoting masks:

Can face masks help slow the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as getting vaccinated, frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus.

"Of course face masks work," they say, "as long as used with other preventative measures." "But," they could add, "masks don't work worth a crap without using other measures that do actually work."

benben

What exactly is the point of "slowing the spread" of a virus that's been circulating the globe for almost 2 years? Not that masks do anything (meaning they are not better than nothing)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

"Of course face masks work," they say, "as long as used with other preventative measures." "But," they could add, "masks don't work worth a crap without using other measures that do actually work."

If that's what you think the Mayo Clinic website is actually saying then you're an idiot, but of course we already knew that.