Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Glad you agree your opinion holds no more weight than mine. Good job!

Next time you @ Rusha to tear her down knowing she won't see it so can't refute your defamation, remember what a cowardly troll you are. And if I happen to see you doing that, I'll be happy to remind you what a cowardly troll you are.
No worries, Anna. I am not required to explain my salvation, views and experiences to individuals who are morally inferior.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A couple died of covid, leaving five children behind. A relative says people called their deaths ‘fake news.’

Two days after arriving at a Fredericksburg, Va., hospital with covid-19 in September, Misty Mitchem was put on a ventilator. Another two days later, she died.​
Misty’s husband, Kevin Mitchem, got the news as he arrived at a separate hospital with an unshakable cough. He also had covid-19, and within a week or so he couldn’t breathe on his own, Kevin’s younger brother, Mike Mitchem, told The Washington Post.​
Kevin died on Oct. 8, orphaning the four children he and Misty had raised together — and leaving behind a 22-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. But before he did, he expressed regret that he had not been immunized.​
“His last words to my mom were, ‘Mom, I love you. I wish I would have got the shot,’ ” Mike Mitchem told The Post.​
Neither Kevin, 48, nor Misty, 46, were vaccinated against the coronavirus, Mike Mitchem told The Post. He said the Stafford County couple had regularly taken in online misinformation about the virus and vaccines. “He liked to listen to different memes he would see — or different people saying … covid is not real.”​
“I remember him telling me … ‘I ain’t ever going to get it. It ain’t going to happen to me,’ ” Mike Mitchem added. . . .​
Since the Mitchems’ deaths have made headlines, Mike Mitchem said, almost a dozen people have reached out to tell him they have been vaccinated because they heard Kevin and Misty’s story. Yet he’s also noticed that others online have called the story “fake news.”​
“Why would the media make up a story this tragic?” he said. “I would give anything for it to not be true, just to have my brother back.
In this case, it doesn't seem to be "the media," more the rw commenters. Sample comment I found under one of the articles about this couple:

"Lies. All lies. Fake stories to try and spread fear. #willnotcomply"

marke

A couple died of covid, leaving five children behind. A relative says people called their deaths ‘fake news.’

Two days after arriving at a Fredericksburg, Va., hospital with covid-19 in September, Misty Mitchem was put on a ventilator. Another two days later, she died.​
Misty’s husband, Kevin Mitchem, got the news as he arrived at a separate hospital with an unshakable cough. He also had covid-19, and within a week or so he couldn’t breathe on his own, Kevin’s younger brother, Mike Mitchem, told The Washington Post.​
Kevin died on Oct. 8, orphaning the four children he and Misty had raised together — and leaving behind a 22-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. But before he did, he expressed regret that he had not been immunized.​
“His last words to my mom were, ‘Mom, I love you. I wish I would have got the shot,’ ” Mike Mitchem told The Post.​
Neither Kevin, 48, nor Misty, 46, were vaccinated against the coronavirus, Mike Mitchem told The Post. He said the Stafford County couple had regularly taken in online misinformation about the virus and vaccines. “He liked to listen to different memes he would see — or different people saying … covid is not real.”​
“I remember him telling me … ‘I ain’t ever going to get it. It ain’t going to happen to me,’ ” Mike Mitchem added. . . .​
Since the Mitchems’ deaths have made headlines, Mike Mitchem said, almost a dozen people have reached out to tell him they have been vaccinated because they heard Kevin and Misty’s story. Yet he’s also noticed that others online have called the story “fake news.”​
“Why would the media make up a story this tragic?” he said. “I would give anything for it to not be true, just to have my brother back.
In this case, it doesn't seem to be "the media," more the rw commenters. Sample comment I found under one of the articles about this couple:

"Lies. All lies. Fake stories to try and spread fear. #willnotcomply"
My advice to the sick is never to go to a hospital that believes the Fauci cure is the only cure they should ever attempt to administer.

marke

way 2 go

The goverenment is suprresing the cure and we don't know but the truth will break free.
monoclonal antibodies

Florida is ahead of the game, with the state opening at least 25 Monoclonal Antibody Centers, as research from Mayo Clinic shows the COVID-19 therapy is up to 70% effective in preventing hospitalization, if done early.

At least 74,465 people have been treated with monoclonal antibodies at these treatment centers, according to Simone Marstiller, Secretary of Florida’s Agency for Healthcare Administration.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Newsmax employees—including its anti-mandate hosts—will have to either submit their vaccination card by Jan. 4 or undergo weekly testing, according to a notice obtained by Mediaite. The announcement came the same day the conservative network sidelined White House correspondent Emerald Robinson after she falsely and bizarrely claimed on Twitter that the vaccines contained a luminescent enzyme called “luciferase” that tracked recipients.

marke

Newsmax employees—including its anti-mandate hosts—will have to either submit their vaccination card by Jan. 4 or undergo weekly testing, according to a notice obtained by Mediaite. The announcement came the same day the conservative network sidelined White House correspondent Emerald Robinson after she falsely and bizarrely claimed on Twitter that the vaccines contained a luminescent enzyme called “luciferase” that tracked recipients.

Newspeople and politicians don't know what is in the vaccine and do not know all the various ways the covid vaccine may adversely affect those who get vaccinated, even if years after taking the jab.

marke

Since you think they're so great take mine and who other than me offers you their jabs. Then you'll be really "safe".
How many CDC employees are vaccinated? Walinsky testified that she had no clue. Good for her for telling the truth. Now maybe the FJ Biden buffoon will back off his threat to dishonorably discharge tens of thousands of active duty American servicemen heroes for not getting his mandated covid jab.