Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How many CDC employees are vaccinated? Walinsky testified that she had no clue. Good for her for telling the truth. Now maybe the FJ Biden buffoon will back off his threat to dishonorably discharge tens of thousands of active duty American servicemen heroes for not getting his mandated covid jab.

Surely the number is all of them, correct?

Surely everyone who is not vaccinated has been dismissed, yes?

Gary K

Banned
How many CDC employees are vaccinated? Walinsky testified that she had no clue. Good for her for telling the truth. Now maybe the FJ Biden buffoon will back off his threat to dishonorably discharge tens of thousands of active duty American servicemen heroes for not getting his mandated covid jab.

I don't believe her. She played games of obfuscation and misdirection all throughout her testimony so why would she suddenly tell the truth?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
10,000 IUs of vitamin D every day works wonders.
IMO, 10,000 IUs may be overdoing it a bit. I've been taking 2,000 IUs myself, along with eating something with high quality olive oil on it, because D is oil soluble.

Vitamin D is the one supplement that most people should be taking. Many people are deficient without even knowing it.

Last edited:

marke

IMO, 10,000 IUs may be overdoing it a bit. I've been taking 2,000 IUs myself, along with eating something with high quality olive oil on it, because D is oil soluble.

Vitamin D is the one supplement that most people should be taking. Many people are deficient without even knowing it.
Here is an old Jewish prevention for disease:

Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Right Divider

Body part
Here is an old Jewish prevention for disease:

Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
Context, context and context

marke

Flu vaccine is annual. Not sure why this surprises you.
Apparently, the health risks associated with the flu vaccine are, unlike risks associated with the coronavirus vaccine that can cause long term negative health issues or even death, are mostly mild and limited.

The potential risks of a severe case of influenza far outweigh any very limited risk of side effects [from the vaccine], which are typically mild,” she says.

marke

Apparently, the health risks associated with the flu vaccine are, unlike risks associated with the coronavirus vaccine that can cause long term negative health issues or even death, are mostly mild and limited.

The potential risks of a severe case of influenza far outweigh any very limited risk of side effects [from the vaccine], which are typically mild,” she says.
Damages from the coronavirus vaccine continue to add up worldwide.

During the first month of vaccinations, federal health officials received about one report of adverse events for every 2,000 doses administered.

Gary K

Banned

I wouldn't call being 36 times more susceptible to the coronavirus a small risk as that is what the military found out. Those who had gotten the flu shot were that much more likely to get the wuflu than those who had not gotten the flu vax.

marke

Damages from the coronavirus vaccine continue to add up worldwide.

During the first month of vaccinations, federal health officials received about one report of adverse events for every 2,000 doses administered.
The government reports say there is no evidence the vaccines caused the deaths of those who died shortly after taking the vaccine. That should not surprise anyone who knows government officials will lie or fudge the truth in order to protect and promote a certain narrative. For Americans who think for themselves, it is clear the report does not prove the vaccines did not cause the deaths. There is no indication that researchers investigated the deaths in a serious effort to determine if the vaccines did cause the deaths.

marke

I wouldn't call being 36 times more susceptible to the coronavirus a small risk as that is what the military found out. Those who had gotten the flu shot were that much more likely to get the wuflu than those who had not gotten the flu vax.
I believe you, not the propagandists promoting the risky flu vaccine. Nevertheless, I believe the flu vaccine is far less damaging than is the coronavirus vaccine.