Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
shhhh - i'm trying to get him to drop his guard - got the pitchforks and hot tar ready?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
if you're gonna steal from me, you should at least give me credit
:mock: Sod thinking he coined a cliche. :eek:

th

I got an idea
That belongs in the religion section, under miracles.

Okay. That was fun.

glorydaz

:rotfl: I want to erase your history now? My, my you love the dramatics.

You're comparing your addiction to drama on an internet forum to all that? :think:

My "dramatics". My "addiction". You're being schooled by Town, I see. :listen:

I can see, though, you missed school the day they taught comparisons. :think:

So tell me, what have you actually learned that you didn't otherwise know prior?

I've learned Town is even more cowardly than I thought. Sending you in to fight his battles.

I certainly didn't "walk in during the last act" but like a typical lib, you'd rather censor than be opposed. I actually have all the say in the world just as you do.

Proving you walked in on the last act, or are just too stupid to see what was going on.

You must have a tad of a guilty conscious too since I wasn't even addressing you in the post you quoted. At least you're beginning to acknowledge that perhaps you have a problem and that's a good thing! :cheers:

You think I can't address any post I want to...whether addressed to me or not? :AMR:

I see you're following Town's advise to see things that aren't there...."you're beginning to acknowledge....". What an active imagination you and your fellow clowns have. You should get together and chat about it.

Your 20's will be much better, trust me.

Oh wow...that really hurt my feelings. Got anymore of those stuck away waiting to pop out?

glorydaz

None of that was true, but it was a typical reinvention of yours to justify poor conduct.

Now here comes the sort of thing that got you bumped.

You weren't always a troll, but much like glory (except without all the crazy) you nurse personal grudges until they bend you into a pretzel. There's no courage or cowardice in an internet chat room, only internet tough guys with calloused...fingers.

It's not a game, but I can understand why you and the rest of your cadre have to dismiss it. Views, interest is the currency of a website. You guys barely draw flies to the joint. It's what the admin never got. Even when I set it out in black and white.

But that's life for you.

Town lives in his own little Twilight Zone.

If we don't come into his little world, we have no presence.

Which is why he's down here...he MUST make his presence known.

musterion

Which is why he's down here...he MUST make his presence known.

Does he have the power to wish you into the cornfield for frustrating his desires?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Can't wait to see where this isn't going.

Out of sight, out of your mind seems apt.

I appreciate the effort, but this is why short people just shouldn't try to dunk a basketball.

Does he have the power to wish you into the cornfield for frustrating his desires?
I can positively guarantee that I will never wish any of you into cornfields.

Sanitariums, possibly, but why would you think I have something against corn?

musterion

Notice how with only minimal goading and provocation, the leftist bent comes out in force. The mask slips.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Notice how with only minimal goading and provocation, the leftist bent comes out in force. The mask slips.
And I though glory was the one lost in revels of imagination.

You're on a roll, must. A musty roll, but a roll nonetheless. :eek:

So I pointed out that Tam rushed to run a passive-aggressive bit at me that could have been nipped in the bud by even a hint of objectivity. And when I showed her how easy it would have been she gave me a neg rep, which is pretty funny, sequentially speaking.

I'm not a fake like you.
You were being entirely fake. It was a pose. The dramatic, "I wonder if even he believes it." :chuckle:

Classic you.

You are clearly interested only in continuing to advance your personal issues.
You clearly have a hard time concealing yours. Though I'll grant that was helpful. Not particularly surprising, but helpful.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
heh

I got an idea

Let's start a TOL blog snidely commenting on his every post. I mean, there's established precedent for such things.
ha!

Snidely would be a good name for a thread where we could all play "I know you are but what am I" and see who comes up with the best creative quips.

glorydaz

Can't wait to see where this isn't going.

Out of sight, out of your mind seems apt.

I appreciate the effort, but this is why short people just shouldn't try to dunk a basketball.

I can positively guarantee that I will never wish any of you into cornfields.

Sanitariums, possibly, but why would you think I have something against corn?

Hypocrite.....Too good up above to put up with :banana: or "Doser come back", but you're down here trying to impress people with your snark. :vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.