Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I'm a conservative and I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. Why are you so DEFENSIVE about being a liberal?

If I'm not "interesting" enough for you, why are you here running your mouth at me?

Oh, it's interesting in it's own way to observe for one, just like the little back and forth you've had with Musterion over what time it is and his bizarre little quips about my being somehow "hysterical".

I'm not 'defensive' about anything. You can label me as much as you want but it doesn't mean anything in itself. You just seem to want to ascribe the "liberal" label to anybody who doesn't at least agree with you in the main and that's your call. You're not being rational in that but then that's just something a "liberal" would say anyway, right?

;)

Arthur Brain

Welp, almost 10 pm. Time for real adults go to sleep for their real jobs in the morning.

Oh, Ten PM is the time that "real adults" go to bed to go to their "real jobs" in the morning is it?

Guess you've never had shift work and the like then eh? Heck, I used to be up at five in the morning for a days work and was in bed after eleven at night, the horror.

glorydaz

Oh, it's interesting in it's own way to observe for one, just like the little back and forth you've had with Musterion over what time it is and his bizarre little quips about my being somehow "hysterical".

I'm not 'defensive' about anything. You can label me as much as you want but it doesn't mean anything in itself. You just seem to want to ascribe the "liberal" label to anybody who doesn't at least agree with you in the main and that's your call. You're not being rational in that but then that's just something a "liberal" would say anyway, right?

;)

Why are you such a grump all the time. Life is short, Artie. Try not to take it so seriously.

Smile...be happy.

glorydaz

That's not something I'm likely to get from you is it? You really are a kook.

I will when I feel like it. It's ten to three in the morning over the pond and I have a job to go to tomorrow and it'll go just fine. Seeing as how you're that interested in the time and people's sleep and all.

:e4e:

Oh my...we must be absolutely irresistible. :banana:

I was reading a good book the other night, and I couldn't put it down until nearly 3:30.

Hey, Musty. We're like a good book. :cool:

Arthur Brain

Why are you such a grump all the time. Life is short, Artie. Try not to take it so seriously.

Smile...be happy.

But I'm not. If you don't take it so seriously then why the constant rants about "Libs"? Seriously, take your own advice.

:)

Oh my...we must be absolutely irresistible. :banana:

I was reading a good book the other night, and I couldn't put it down until nearly 3:30.

Hey, Musty. We're like a good book. :cool:

Nah, more like bargain basement one.

;)

glorydaz

But I'm not. If you don't take it so seriously then why the constant rants about "Libs"? Seriously, take your own advice.

:)

Nah, more like bargain basement one.

;)

I'm supposed to ignore the libs as though they don't exist?

Sorry, Artie, this is America and we are in the midst of Trump Derangement Syndrome, with the Liberals trying to take over our country. We aren't into burying our heads in the sand over here.

WizardofOz

Typical lib....wanting to erase our history.

:rotfl: I want to erase your history now? My, my you love the dramatics.

Take down Christopher Columbus paintings, tear down the Civil War statues, remove history from our school books.

You're comparing your addiction to drama on an internet forum to all that? :think:

We learn from our history, and remembering is good for our soul.
So tell me, what have you actually learned that you didn't otherwise know prior?

You had to be there, OZ. If you walk in during the last act, you really have no say.

I certainly didn't "walk in during the last act" but like a typical lib, you'd rather censor than be opposed. I actually have all the say in the world just as you do.

You must have a tad of a guilty conscious too since I wasn't even addressing you in the post you quoted. At least you're beginning to acknowledge that perhaps you have a problem and that's a good thing! :cheers:

Your 20's will be much better, trust me.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
With the dust settled, it seems fair that people should be encouraged to engage in a thread in a spirit that matches OP. So if you're in a thread Town started... Wait. Why are you in a thread Town started?
None of that was true, but it was a typical reinvention of yours to justify poor conduct.

Now here comes the sort of thing that got you bumped.

And the point remains. You are a coward.
You weren't always a troll, but much like glory (except without all the crazy) you nurse personal grudges until they bend you into a pretzel. There's no courage or cowardice in an internet chat room, only internet tough guys with calloused...fingers.

Your little games trying to discover who is reading what and when are pretty useless.
It's not a game, but I can understand why you and the rest of your cadre have to dismiss it. Views, interest is the currency of a website. You guys barely draw flies to the joint. It's what the admin never got. Even when I set it out in black and white.

But that's life for you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
now now - be nice

this is the place where we all play nice

when she comes back give her a big hug and we'll all sing kumbaya together :)

except for artie

we'll fling poo at him and call him mean names and laugh at him when he cries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.