Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What, you mean with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language?

Yeah, he's just gotta be a "homo"...

yes, a flowery fag with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language

why - do you think fags can't write with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language?

wilde did

as did twain

glorydaz

Oh, sure, but why would you use such a silly term in regards to a heterosexual and happily married family man? I guess anyone with a fringe (real hair or not) must count as "flaming" if they don't agree with you eh?

Go quote some more scripture to justify your righteous ire there GD...(maybe I left a vowel out?)

Why would you assume I'm thinking homo? Because of Elton John? :singer:

Well, you're wrong, Mr. Brain.

You attempted to say Stripe's "spark" meant Town was "on fire" fighting the trolls.

I used the word flaming in this sense...which actually does fit Town's injured ego.

8. to burn or cause to burn brightly; give off or cause to give off flame
9. (intr) to burn or glow as if with fire; become red or fiery: his face flamed with anger.

10. (intr) to show great emotion; become angry or excited

11. (Chemistry) (tr) to apply a flame to (something)

12. (tr) archaic to set on fire, either physically or with emotion

It wasn't until Doser mentioned the homo aspect that I even thought of it.

But, this is the way you hypocrites carry on....assuming everyone is as ugly inside as you are. :alien:

ok doser

You attempted to say Stripe's "spark" meant Town was "on fire" fighting the trolls.

I used the word flaming in this sense...which actually does fit Town's injured ego.

8. to burn or cause to burn brightly; give off or cause to give off flame
9. (intr) to burn or glow as if with fire; become red or fiery: his face flamed with anger.

10. (intr) to show great emotion; become angry or excited

11. (Chemistry) (tr) to apply a flame to (something)

12. (tr) archaic to set on fire, either physically or with emotion

But, this is the way you hypocrites carry on....assuming everyone is as ugly inside as you are. :alien:

:think: why would they take being called homos as an insult?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

I used the word flaming in this sense...which actually does fit Town's injured ego...

I wonder if anyone really believes you.

I wonder if you do.

But, this is the way you hypocrites carry on....assuming everyone is as ugly inside as you are.
Irony, thy name is written in glory.

ok doser

people who know her, and recognize that honesty and integrity are characteristics she has in abundance

as compared to you, whose long reign of fooling people about your true nature has come to an end

now that's not only gay, it's revealing of your lack of honesty and integrity

good one! :thumb:

glorydaz

I wonder if you do.

FYI little reporter man.

You can throw mud in the back alley. Just do not tag people to invite them into the fight. That means no stalking people. Now if the person enters into the back alley thread, they are fair game.

If your little bitty ego can't handle the Back Alley, put us on ignore. You weren't tagged, nor were you invited. :wave:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Too chicken to just call me a liar.
I'm just not sure you know the difference at this point.

FYI little reporter man.
I didn't report you or any comment you've made.

No idea why a report system you use would offend you when it's used for actual rules violations...or maybe that's it.

If your little bitty ego can't handle the Back Alley, put us on ignore.
Sherman set a rule. I'm abiding by it. If she tells me the rules don't apply here then I'll just leave it to whoever wants to troll it.

You weren't tagged, nor were you invited. :wave:
That's just silly. But at least you're getting exercise.

glorydaz

Sherman set a rule. I'm abiding by it. If she tells me the rules don't apply here then I'll just leave it to whoever wants to troll it.

And here I thought you knew how to read. You, Clown, are fair game.

You can throw mud in the back alley. Just do not tag people to invite them into the fight. That means no stalking people. Now if the person enters into the back alley thread, they are fair game.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
2saa2o.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And here I thought you knew how to read. You, Clown, are fair game.
Thanks for the link. This got moved here, so I hadn't read that post. I'm not sure your reading of it is in line with what I was speaking to, but I appreciate it anyway. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.