conspiracy theories

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's something we can see clearly now that creating or taking advantage of a crisis is the cheapest, fastest, and most effective way for a government to impose itself on the people.

However, we cannot forget they also use the long con, too. Public schools, supporting subversive groups, and small false flag operations like the Whitmer kidnapping, all add up to making the change-by-crisis efficient.

way 2 go

It's something we can see clearly now that creating or taking advantage of a crisis is the cheapest, fastest, and most effective way for a government to impose itself on the people.

However, we cannot forget they also use the long con, too. Public schools, supporting subversive groups, and small false flag operations like the Whitmer kidnapping, all add up to making the change-by-crisis efficient.
fear is an amazing motivator , and we seem to be in a fear campaign

(Romans 8:15) For you did not receive a spirit of slavery again to fear, but you received a Spirit of adoption by which we cry, Abba! Father

(Ephesians 6:12) For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places

way 2 go

FpTVABIXEAEYfqE

way 2 go

Local Farmer Sounds the Alarm: Why Did East Palestine Launch ‘MyID’ Emergency Service to Surveil Biometrics 1 Week Before Ohio Train Derailment?​

On January 26, Ohio local affiliate WKBN announced East Palestine would begin making “an important medical device available to all 4,700 residents” starting January 29.

“The MyID program is ready to roll out in East Palestine. It’s a medical information system that helps first responders provide care,” WKBN reported. “MyID provides wearable devices or key FOBs that have QR codes. Emergency responders use a camera phone to access important medical information.”

Moore was aghast by the rollout of the new digital surveillance program and agitated by the prospect that residents in his town would once again line up to be guinea pigs following the tyrannical vaccine mandates the nation had already complied with.

“I completely ignored it. But the way the media played it up — it was like East Palestine was a test town that they volunteered to be part of, that they were chosen and were going to implement it right after Jan. 23. I do find it odd,” he said. “I find it a coincidence that we are having coincidences pile up around here.”

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A disembodied brain? Sounds about right for this thread...

I remember something discussed in reference to Q Anon, and I think of it every time the right tries to connect dots between discrete events. It's called apophenia, the human tendency to assign meaning to random numbers, images, events, etc. Sometimes coincidences mean something. But all too often, they don't. They're just random events. But that's no fun when you're trying to foment a conspiracy!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I remember something discussed in reference to Q Anon, and I think of it every time the right tries to connect dots between discrete events. It's called apophenia, the human tendency to assign meaning to random numbers, images, events, etc. Sometimes coincidences mean something. But all too often, they don't. They're just random events. But that's no fun when you're trying to foment a conspiracy!
🤔

IMG_20230223_192733.jpg