Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Another look at UFO/ET presence on earth........

Another look at UFO/ET presence on earth........

AEON OF HORUS Part 2 - ALEISTER CROWLEY ANCIENT ALIEN CONNECTION
[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION]

The popular media tells us Gray Aliens are extraterrestrials from outer space but deeper research suggests they are actually demonic manifestations from parallel dimensions. Tales of demonic abduction and deception reach far back to antiquity. Get the rest of the story how Aleister Crowley and his disciples conjured ET demons into our modern world at the end of the 20th century! Get the facts in this documentary
40 minutes - Must Watch

Hi pj and all following,

I've not delved too much into my former UFO/ET or exopolitics studies in awhile, but my 'Disclosure Project' thread here is still extant, with some interesting and perhaps pertinent info. at least affecting our culture and society, as far any ET influence is concerned, since the cosmos had an infinite number of possibilities and potential, if indeed its source is actually 'infinite' and 'eternal'. - in the thread current, the pioneering work of Dr. Steve Greer is significant in any case, no matter what direction or perspective is taken with ET origins or whether ET entities are benevolent or hostile.

I happen to think spirits, entities, beings from other dimensions or worlds, either humanoid or not, may be of either constitution or proclivity (good or evil intended), as all life-forms or souls are ever evolving, unfolding their potentials within, innnate and granted to them by the Universal Creator of all, who is Infinite Intelligence. - therefore the entire spectrum of potentail for good or evil, or any number of possibilties exists as long as choices or conditions allow for such to come into being.

I did not know of Ron Hubbard's involvement with some of the activities mentioned. I also am still uncertain as to the 'greys', but also curious of other races of ETs visiting the planet, if they indeed be visitors from other planets. I'm also aware of intra or ultra-dimensional beings existing in the spirit worlds (the astral or etheric), whether these be 'demons' or not, you still judge the spirit by its nature, activity and fruit in dealing with it (via spiritual warfare, exorcism, prayers, etc.).

I also grant that any focused kind of 'magic' (be it 'black' or 'white') can open up doors and bring resultant effects into the physical world, so one must be careful what he "calls" in...or calls upon, so that 'prayer' works in a similar fashion by the law of invocation, prophecy and attraction, for 'magic' is but a concentrated effort of will engaging creative laws of mind and spirit, to affect reality and bring forth a desired manifestation.

On a final note, this has nudged me to look back into UFO/ET studies :beanboy: I did have a large thread on 'ET Theology' (mainly spiritual teachings from ET's (some channeled material, or given thru direct physical contact) which brought forth some fascinating insights and info, but for the most part such deal with universal and cosmic law which affects man's own spiritual evolution and destiny. This would be of vital importance to us as an evolving planet, and may open our prospects to actual inter-planetary contact, conversation and commerce on a galactic level, assuming that we may be heading towards such assocations when we are sufficiently advanced and ready.

This may also pop our conventional balloons of theology too (learning that we may not be the only humanoid type beings in the universe, our 'universe' probably being just one among MILLIONS), and its a kind of anticipated event, to see some of those old tired balloons POP! :) ;) :p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
VIDEO PROOF The ISS Is FAKE!! | Flat Earth Proof 18 pt1

This video is good and I really like this channel "Feed Your Mind" -

You have to watch closely, a lot is packed into this 9 minute video. You can't listen, you have to watch - for all interested in the reality and the truth.

SaulToPaul 2

VIDEO PROOF The ISS Is FAKE!! | Flat Earth Proof 18 pt1

This video is good and I really like this channel "Feed Your Mind" -

You have to watch closely, a lot is packed into this 9 minute video. You can't listen, you have to watch - for all interested in the reality and the truth.

What's videoing the ISS? :)

glorydaz

Okay, I had the volume lower this time because there was something on the tv, and I heard "yanny" all the way through, Then I played it again, and I heard yanny for three of four times, and then I heard laurel again...then back to yanny.

What a relief!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, I had the volume lower this time because there was something on the tv, and I heard "yanny" all the way through, Then I played it again, and I heard yanny for three of four times, and then I heard laurel again...then back to yanny.

What a relief!
Nori and I were just kidding.
You crazy girl!