Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure if chemtrails are for the earth's depopulation or if they are turning the sky into a green screen in preparation for lying signs and wonders to come...

Another theory is that the crap in the sky will enhance 5G's mind control capability.
d2b4ac37a6e0d3448225de8325164005.jpg
903c23ffff82aae113dc615533590541.jpg

19a8a81ada7fb6d76af53acfa1e6015c.jpg
43c2e9555013c51307326b38c8c8a362.jpg

5ff1a306e11cf39bfb7b67fbb8cd2bb5.jpg
90746482f88c17fcf39de73624e883c6.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
THE TRUTH WILL SHOCK YOU! (MK-Ultra Mind Control 2018)

A look into some of the most famous celebrities and their strange alter-ego type behaviour - in the trauma-based mind control programme known as MK-ULTRA. Including a look into its symbol - the butterfly.

Many celebrities, politicians, news reporters and murderers all appear to be under this form of mind control and now it is being shown in the blockbuster movies and TV shows GET OUT and Westworld, but how many really know what’s going on?

This video will change everything you know about the world around you and the COST of making it to the top. Alter Egos/WEIRD and STRANGE Celebrity Humanoid/Clone/Demon Behaviours/Illuminati & Hollywood! A Must Watch!
Like, Share & Subscribe for more content in the future!

Other videos you should watch:

PROOF All News Channels Follow the SAME SCRIPT
https://youtu.be/d4aJMDot6I4

TOP 7 REASONS WHY THE FLAT EARTH MATTERS
https://youtu.be/Yzu2ljzgc6k

Flat Earth AWAKENINGS - Nikola Tesla, Hitler & the CONSTRUCT https://youtu.be/VX9r3RjIlrw

No Forests on the Flat Earth RESPONSE (The Pre-Flood World) Giant TREES!
https://youtu.be/6wFm4rZbNhw
15 minutes

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
AEON of HORUS: The Occult History of NASA

This is the most detailed and comprehensive truth of the beginnings of and history of NASA - Anyone interested in NASA needs to watch these two videos -

Since its inception in 1958 the truth of NASA’s occult origins has been discretely hidden from public awareness; origins linked to perhaps the most “wicked” of all occult practitioners in modern history, Satanist, Aleister Crowley. As well, the highest echelons of NASA’s administration were dominated by secret society initiates including Freemasons and Nazi SS personnel, most notably, Wernher Von Braun. This high-tech occult cabal secretly used the Apollo moon missions, not to advance science, but to serve their devotion to the mystery gods of ancient Egypt! Get the facts in this documentary
43 minutes and worth it !!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
AEON OF HORUS Part 2 - ALEISTER CROWLEY ANCIENT ALIEN CONNECTION
[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION]

The popular media tells us Gray Aliens are extraterrestrials from outer space but deeper research suggests they are actually demonic manifestations from parallel dimensions. Tales of demonic abduction and deception reach far back to antiquity. Get the rest of the story how Aleister Crowley and his disciples conjured ET demons into our modern world at the end of the 20th century! Get the facts in this documentary
40 minutes - Must Watch

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
CREEPIEST ICO EVER?!? - This Project Should NOT EXIST!!!

As world governments and international bankers rush to figure out how to prepare for the oncoming financial hurricane that will move us from web 2.0 to web 3.0, topics like AI, blockchain, bitcoin and crypto is all the talk. In this new "wild west" of the financial tech revolution, anyone with an idea and a little bit of technical skill can raise a good amount of money. No longer do people need traditional venture capitalists to seed funds. Rather, the latest fad in crowdfunding a business venture is through the ICO (Initial Coin Offering).

As of this recording (May 2018), officials and state representatives are slowly cracking down on regulations being set up to provide, what they claim will be increased "safety" and "authenticity" to the ICO world so as to prevent scams. But while most folks hardly understand what a blockchain even is at this point, even fewer knew how Artificial Intelligence benefits from this. In fact, the conceptual Noosphere by the Jesuit priest, Teilhardt De Chardin, who was criticized for his view at the time (early 20th century), wouldn't have been so marginalized had the people of his day known about the internet and more specifically, blockchain tech, and AI.

This is not to defend a Jesuit priest (especially since the Vatican have found favor with him since), but rather to illustrate the long awaiting mystical and occult aspect to what is happening to us. Crudely put, a blockchain will operate more LIKE a human brain in that there will be a consensual distribution of information being provided by networks of nodes - in the world of blockchains - similar to synapses in your brain. The theoretical "global brain" is no longer a mere theory, but an actual entity that we are voluntarily creating (and there are topics like the Turing test which hit pop culture through films like Ex-Machina).

As of now, nodes are operated by really fast processors. But if we project into the not so distant future, where institutions like Google, Facebook and Amazon are all compliant in distributing BMI (Brain Machine Interface) technology, the whole idea of a "global brain" and the blockchain BECOME ONE. And the nexus point, is the human body.

The goal for the intrusive inter-dimensional entities that the Bible calls principalities, powers, authorities and wicked forces, is to destroy mankind. They are basically programmed to carry out this destruction. And to do so, the methodology is deception.

It is under these presuppositions, that I'd like to introduce a new ICO project, one of the creepiest ones I've ever seen: GENECOIN! : http://genecoin.me/index.html

10 minutes

SaulToPaul 2

I've noticed that many normal rational people get extremely upset about two things: Flat earth and the King James Bible.

Two of Satan's greatest lies: (1) Changing God's creation and (2) Changing the Word of God

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've noticed that many normal rational people get extremely upset about two things: Flat earth and the King James Bible.

Two of Satan's greatest lies: (1) Changing God's creation and (2) Changing the Word of God
From my friend and partner - used with permission - Some of this post are my own words - PJ : I've never gotten so much emotion and "outrage" from any other subject than flat earth. It's such a logical conclusion based on evidence, observation, "science" and most of all : Scripture - King James Bible only for me sir (except Amos 9: NASB - ) Hah !!! The earth, sun, moon, seas, rivers, oceans, stars and other heavenly bodies AND creation and end times descriptions are perfectly accurate as God intended. [MENTION=7053]SaulToPaul[/MENTION] - This first paragraph is to you, my reply to your post -

Friend :
One of the more recent indirect proofs I thought of was regarding cameras.

Everything... Literally everything from cars, to phones to computers has cameras. Little cameras, cheap cameras, sometimes expensive cameras. Camera technology has gotten exponentially lighter, smaller and cheaper over the past 4+ decades everywhere, except 'space'. Out there only 'data' cameras work, cameras that aren't, exactly.....

Cameras. Lack of cameras is clear as day support of fraud, public consciousness is conditioned to think a mechanical device (camera, nothing different than the one in your phone) can't be EASILY added to ANY fantasy space vehicle, or literally left running, looking out the ... cough... IS(I)S... cough... window. and little "scientific value" can be attained from THAT kind of data. This is absurd.

Think about how small and high quality our camera phones are (as one of many mini camera examples) then question why it's entirely excluded from the outer space fairy tale. Our real cameras, lifted high enough, unaltered, sans wide angle (fisheye) would (and currently do, to some extent) reveal God's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G flat Earth.

One of the more recent indirect proofs I thought of was regarding cameras.

Everything... Literally everything from cars, to phones to computers has cameras. Little cameras, cheap cameras, sometimes expensive cameras. Camera technology has gotten exponentially lighter, smaller and cheaper over the past 4+ decades everywhere, except 'space'. Out there only 'data' cameras work, cameras that aren't, exactly.....

Cameras. Lack of cameras is clear as day support of fraud, public consciousness is conditioned to think a mechanical device (camera, nothing different than the one in your phone) can't be EASILY added to ANY fantasy space vehicle, or literally left running, looking out the ... cough... IS(I)S... cough... window. and little "scientific value" can be attained from THAT kind of data. This is absurd.

Think about how small and high quality our camera phones are (as one of many mini camera examples) then question why it's entirely excluded from the outer space fairy tale. Our real cameras, lifted high enough, unaltered, sans wide angle (fisheye) would (and currently do, to some extent) reveal God's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G flat Earth.

Another interesting logical contradiction.... the Coriolis Effect.

The effect is essentially defined: in a reference frame with clockwise rotation, the force acts to the left of the motion of the object. In one with anticlockwise (or counterclockwise) rotation, the force acts to the right. Deflection of an object due to the Coriolis force is called the Coriolis effect.

This is what causes tornadoes (allegedly). Makes perfect sense so far, a force acting independently and opposite the current motion of the object.

In our example, a portion of the atmosphere, acting independently of the rest of the atmosphere will create a tornado. But think about this effect and it's definition for a minute as it relates to flat Earth Truth and how specifically we use machinery to interact with this world.

"If the Earth is rotating, why can't we fly straight up in a plane and let the Earth rotate below us?" Well because EVERYONE knows the atmosphere (somehow, insert gravity fantasy) rotates with Earth.

Except when it doesn't. You can't have your cake and eat it too. So the atmosphere ALWAYS moves with the Earth, and we are mocked for not assuming so, except for when the Coriolis Effect is cited lol, that's just great.

The atmosphere spinning with the Earth (I'm getting dizzy with all this unobservable spinning lol) explanation is always used to also indirectly prove why we don't throw a ball in the air and we and Earth spin right under it. Then to make sure you REALLY understand this concept, the idea of relative (there's that word again) motion is introduced. What follows is almost always the example of jumping in a plane but still moving with the plane.

Fine with me, but one fatal flaw in that example..... The plane is a closed system. Remember, to believe space as currently presented on our 'screens,' you MUST believe open system and change your thought experiment to jumping up on the roof of the plane (big difference). To believe open system you MUST believe Coriolis Effect is independent of that open system but airplanes are not and you are left with one big contradiction and one bigger flat Earth Truth.

Here's the birds eye view of calculating the Moon distance deception.

After crunching the values you are left with one number, let's say for argument's sake that number is 27,000 (I made this up for argument's sake). Now the last step of the formula is to divide 27000 by a factor. We all know divide means to break the whole into smaller pieces. But there's a catch, if you divide any number into ANY value that's between 0-1 you actually have an answer that is GREATER than original.

For example:
8 pieces divided by 4=2 pieces.

But

8 pieces divided by 0.25=32 pieces.

This is one justification of just how sly and cunning this deception truly is. So if trig value for moon distance is 27000, you would divide by a number>1 and reach an answer<27000, in reality, like I alluded to, about 3000 miles. Ahhh but since we MUST account for curve we inject a variable that reduces our divisor to, surprise, a value in between 0-1 effectively increasing the total to>27000 or in this case the alleged 230 thousand miles or so of pure fantasy that is currently alleged as the distance today.

The videographed proof of this rests on YouTube and was presented by user Jeranism and friends. Here's the catch, I firmly believe Jeranism is cointelpro, BUT to remain credible, even the opposition must filter in truth from time to time. Not only is this a time but they placed video shots of the spreadsheet with the formulas on the screen and provided a detailed breakdown of every step of the calculation. So if you'd rather not wait for me to recreate, there's your source.

PJ :
NOBODY has done a true circumnavigation around the ball (earth) - Prove it. It's on you to prove it. From the starting point to starting point going one way. The examples you'll find are NOT true circumnavigations.

You will find a plane in 77 or 79 that allegedly did it but there is only a half hour of video footage. Unacceptable. Then you will find a Guinness Word Record from 77 or 79 that wasn't published until 2015. Really? that was a boat. You've about Captain Cook and Captain Ross right, NDG? They each traveled 60,000 miles "around" the fake continent of Antarctica. That means they both had go around an entire fake continent 6 TIMES each without realizing. Really? They don't call it the Antarctic CIRCLE for nothing.

Partner :

To begin, cosmology does not meet the definition of science, intentionally. Observations are no longer direct, immediately invalidating the scientific method and thus the 'science' supporting ANY cosmological claim. Rather observations are ALWAYS relative (you can thank Einstein for letting relativity destroy direct observation in any 'science' that can get away with it) today. PS-you can replace cosmology with any of the space sciences since the initial premise is based on a relative inference vs a direct observation. In other words friend you are simply parroting second hand, unverified lies whenever the proverbial "you" attempts to support ANY "space science".

Furthermore, as someone MUCH more intelligent than me asked;
'evolution' ?? What's that...? Define evolution...?

a. Post the Scientific Theory of evolution...?
b. Post just TWO Formal Scientific Hypotheses then Experiments that concretized it into a *REAL* Scientific Theory...?
c. Post the Null Hypotheses that were Rejected/Falsified for each...?
d. Highlight The Independent Variables used in Each TEST...?

These questions ^^^^^^^^ can not/will not EVER be answered folks because "evolution" DOESN'T and NEVER EXISTED.

It's a Joke!! In fact, that's insulting to Actual Jokes...at least Jokes have some substance.

Finally, your space x launch and a beer. Sorry I'm pushing my way in here but, for the rocket to really go to 'outer space' the Earth would have to be an open system, which you currently believe because the entire body of your current belief system needs this fact for the rest to be true. BUT, we have a true scientific problem if we do easily accept this 'fact' of the open system (unfettered access to 'space'). See, you can't have air pressure, at all, in any way, in an open system. Pressure is formally defined in relation to it's container. That leaves us with one conclusion, as usual let God be true and every man a liar.

Now you COULD reply and say the magic of "gravity" is what keeps air pressure in an open system and i would have to reply with a few inspired questions:
1.Why do helium balloons ignore 'gravity'?
2.Why does a rock sink but a tennis ball float if you throw them in a pool together?

See, "gravity" is neither supported via the scientific method nor common sense, rather it and ALL of what you parrot as science is actually faith. Scientism is the current term, but truthfully it should be spelled PSY-IENTISM because it's an attack on your mind and a contradiction of all direct observational evidence... Oh yeah and every word of the Holy Spirit inspired Truth (see Genesis, Job, Isaiah et Al.) , written for us and given to us, even though we don't deserve one bit of His Salvation.

Take care friend, you seem kind. I hope my instinct isn't wrong and please don't view the above as some attempt to convince you of anything. Like all of us, if you are a sincere hearted seeker of truth, God willing, you too will know the truth and no longer have to 'believe' or 'have faith' in any man's claims.

People don't realize it takes a discerning mind to sift through the YouTube waters and discover truth. You have done all the leg work and it's greatly appreciated by anyone that understands and values truth.

You say you don't want to discuss the math and I totally relate to that but I thought I could add to this comprehensive truth reveal by enlightening a little on the (satanically inspired) math of globular Earth. Of course the most simple refutation of the globe via math is our tried and true curvature formula.....
8 inches per mile squared. Unfortunately, in our reality, there is no such thing. It has been empirically demonstrated time after time, via a large swath of amateurs that where the curve "should be", it isn't.

Now to the math.....

8 inches per mile squared means as you add each mile to the formula, the curve gets steeper because it's allegedly a ball. So
1 mile=8 inches*(1 mile^2)=8 inch "downward sloping curve" 1 mile out, or let's say we want to express that value in feet. 8 inches/12 inches (one foot)=0.666 feet
10 miles=8 inches*(10^2)=800 inches or 66.6 feet
100 miles=8 inches*(100^2)=80,000 inches or 6,666 feet

But true videographed evidence, our language (horizon), and water (ALWAYS level) all truthfully deny "the curve" that is only supported via (satanic) mathematics.

Fun math related fact readers. I learned that the distance to the Moon, currently alleged to be about 230,000 miles away requires a special "curvature variable" in the trig formula to conclude this ridiculous value. When you apply the directly observed values to the trigonometry formula, surprise the Moon is about 3,000 miles away. I can revisit my source and lay the formula out here if requested, but it could take some time.

Now to Eratosthenes. His stick experiment "works" because you must assume large and far away sun. If you assume local smaller (think 3,000 miles away, same as moon, as also depicted by the Masons) sun and flat Earth, his experiment yields the same results.

I'm not good at posting videos but if anyone wanted a quick, honest and frankly awakening introduction to this truth, may I recommend a 16 minute 25 minute video by YouTube user "scrawny2brawny". If you want a more intellectual discussion and proof set, review the television interviews with British intellectual David Murphy. YouTube has a 53 minute interview with him on a British tv show that is fantastic.

God bless everyone and thank you again Patrick for all you are doing to express God's truth to a deceived world.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Patrick... what's the point of this thread?? I reopened it against my better judgment as a favor to you.

But what's the point?? All of this stuff already exists on the internet. Why do we need an extra copy on TOL??

TOL is a discussion forum. You mindlessly copy-pasting from other internet sites is just a waste of disc space.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patrick... what's the point of this thread?? I reopened it against my better judgment as a favor to you.

But what's the point?? All of this stuff already exists on the internet. Why do we need an extra copy on TOL??

TOL is a discussion forum. You mindlessly copy-pasting from other internet sites is just a waste of disc space.
I'm not doing it "mindlessly" - Everything is "already on the internet" so that point makes no sense. I think I'm allowing people to see things and think about things they wouldn't normally think of on their own. Close it if you want. Again. There are other forums with enough space for my content.

These memes prompt "internal" discussion and I'm not stopping anybody from discussing anything here. In fact, several people discuss various conspiracies in this thread. What's the big nazi deal?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The US Government Is Assassinating American Citizens
This story is hard to believe, but it is true. US presidents are ordering the assassination of American citizens, including children, without due process.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did The EPA Collude With The Chemical Industry?
Did Environmental Protection Agency and the chemical industry fudge labratory results and put human lives in danger?
8 minutes