Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Right Divider

Body part
A couple ship captains both sailed (different times, different ships), "around" Antarctica and one logged 60,000 the other 70,000 miles. Did the accidentally go around a "continent" of Antarctica SIX TIMES?
I'm not going to follow any rabbit trails.... Why do we NOT see the FE sun 24 HOURS A DAY? Even if we needed a telescope, it SHOULD be visible 24 HOURS A DAY.

If the sun is only 1,000 to 3,000 miles it would out of the line of sight possibly except the midnight sun for a short time up north.
Nonsense. The "line of sight" would NEVER be breached if the sun is ALWAYS above the earth at LEAST 1000 miles ABOVE the earth.

I've yet to see a legitimate video of a midnight sun at the south "pole". Let's go with 1,000 because that was triangulated by 3 people and that's what they came up with.
Golly, they know more than anyone for a thousand years?

What would the "angle" be then and the horizon out of sight point? Seriously, if you watch that video that prove globe math WRONG and when it was CHANGED to "fit" better centuries later in our times. He did the measurements with sticks I think and thought he measured the "globe" 2.200 years ago. They say how "remarkably accurate" it was today. PROVEN WRONG. CHANGED. Sorry for the insult but you've laughing at me a lot. I know you're no Einstein :chuckle: and I promise you, I'm not as smart as you. Watch the first 5 minutes and start at the very first few seconds, if you think it's trash quit watching.
I watched the whole thing and it is trash.

Once AGAIN, if the sun is ALWAYS at least 1000 miles ABOVE the earth, it will NEVER be out of the "line of sight".

Go here and plug in ANY numbers that you want for the size of the earth and the altitude of the sun: https://www.calculator.net/triangle...vy=&va=90&vz=20000&vb=&angleunits=d&x=78&y=19

You will ALWAYS see that the sun is ABOVE the horizon. It's just so simple and YET you'll run off to find some more videos and loonies to "prove" that earth is "flat".

View attachment 26187

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not going to follow any rabbit trails.... Why do we NOT see the FE sun 24 HOURS A DAY? Even if we needed a telescope, it SHOULD be visible 24 HOURS A DAY.

Nonsense. The "line of sight" would NEVER be breached if the sun is ALWAYS above the earth at LEAST 1000 miles ABOVE the earth.

Golly, they know more than anyone for a thousand years?

I watched the whole thing and it is trash.

Once AGAIN, if the sun is ALWAYS at least 1000 miles ABOVE the earth, it will NEVER be out of the "line of sight".

Go here and plug in ANY numbers that you want for the size of the earth and the altitude of the sun: https://www.calculator.net/triangle...vy=&va=90&vz=20000&vb=&angleunits=d&x=78&y=19

You will ALWAYS see that the sun is ABOVE the horizon. It's just so simple and YET you'll run off to find some more videos and loonies to "prove" that earth is "flat".

View attachment 26187
Simply put, I disagree. Especially if the earth plane is much bigger than "measured" and the sun is much smaller, say 70 miles wide not the size of 10,000 earths. God makes it work in my opinion and interpretation. Your links and pictures and calculator are trash that's based on bogus measurements of the earth and sun and the distances. Suffice to say I may never have the exact measurements of the sun and moon including size and distance and size of earth, moon and the sun on a flat earth but I don't accept the 2200 year old "experiment" then changed by your buddies at NASA and FAKE-X and not Niel DeGrasse Tyson either.

Right Divider

Body part
Simply put, I disagree.
Thus far, your disagreements are based on anything but facts.

Especially if the earth plane is much bigger than "measured" and the sun is much smaller, say 70 miles wide not the size of 10,000 earths.
Once AGAIN, put SOME numbers here. Do flat earthers have NO idea?

God makes it work in my opinion and interpretation.
Well that certainly settles it. Do you think that I don't think the SAME THING?

Your links and pictures and calculator are trash that's based on bogus measurements of the earth and sun and the distances. Suffice to say I may never have the exact measurements of the sun and moon including size and distance and size of earth and the on a flat earth but I don't accept the 2200 year old "experiment" then changed by your buddies at NASA and FAKE-X and not Niel DeGrasse Tyson either.
I don't give the slightest crap what NASA or NDT think.

We cannot discuss the FLAT EARTH MODEL if you are unwilling to put ANY NUMBERS on it.

No matter what we say... you say.... it's not like that...... great model that you have there.

Right Divider

Body part
Here's more magic numbers in your globe scenario.
666.jpg

Everest-Deep-Easter555.jpg

SouthAmerica555.jpg

Roche-Sphere555.jpg

OnstottS1-Scott-AoM-essay_html_m50ebd07.jpg
666_Meme_Orbital_Velocity-sgi.jpg
Get real PJ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thus far, your disagreements are based on anything but facts.

Once AGAIN, put SOME numbers here. Do flat earthers have NO idea?

Well that certainly settles it. Do you think that I don't think the SAME THING?

I don't give the slightest crap what NASA or NDT think.

We cannot discuss the FLAT EARTH MODEL if you are unwilling to put ANY NUMBERS on it.

No matter what we say... you say.... it's not like that...... great model that you have there.
I'm no good with math but here's what I think is possible based on 3 weeks of study.

Sun = 1,000 miles high - 70 miles wide
Moon = I don't know
Earth = 66,000 miles circumference or diameter

Remember in scripture the sun goes to the end of the heavens. Is that 14 billion LIGHT YEARS away or just the end of the heavens as we see them? I guess that part of the WHOLE HEAVEN is "above" us from that far away?

WatchmanOnTheWall

I'm no good with math but here's what I think is possible based on 9 weeks of study.

Moon = I don't know

Remember in scripture the sun goes to the end of the heavens. Is that 14 billion LIGHT YEARS away or just the end of the heavens as we see them? I guess that part of the WHOLE HEAVEN is "above" us from that far away?

"Moon = I don't know"

:chuckle: That made me laugh.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm no good with math but here's what I think is possible based on 9 weeks of study.

Moon = I don't know

Let's ignore the moon for now.

You need to make up your mind. The circumference of a circle is π times the diameter. π is ~3.14

So is 66,000 miles the circumference or the diameter?

Please QUOTE scripture so that we can verify your claims.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's ignore the moon for now.

You need to make up your mind. The circumference of a circle is π times the diameter. π is ~3.14

So is 66,000 miles the circumference or the diameter?

Please QUOTE scripture so that we can verify your claims.
I've posted a lot scripture with definitions of words and my interpretations IN THE BIBLICAL FLAT EARTH THREAD, [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] I could wrong but it seems clear to me with words God uses.. I think God speaks to us plainly in words we can understand. I'm talking about the circumference I think, the distance traveled around the whole ice wall a circle around from north to south and back. I want to say 66,000 miles wide but that might not be right. Let's take the 24,900 number that we're told is the size of earth I think. Whichever measurement that's 25,000 make it 66,000. I'm getting the scripture now, I think it's Psalm 19 -

Psalm 19:1-6 KJV - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

I've posted a lot scripture with definition of words and my interpretations.
I was specifically referring to THAT one.

I think God speaks to us plainly in words we can understand.
I agree and yet think that you still misunderstand many of them due to your extreme bias.

I'm talking about the circumference I think, the distance traveled around the whole ice wall a circle around from north to south and back. I want to say 66,000 miles wide but that might not be right. Let's take the 24,900 number that we're told is the size of earth I think. Whichever measurement that's 25,000 make it 66,000.
66,000 miles of circumference makes 21,008 miles diameter.

So even using the larger 24,900 for a "flattened" version of the earth and an altitude of 1000 miles for the sun ... AND even if the sun went all the way to the south "pole" on the flat earth, the maximum distance that the sun could be from the farthest possible observer (on the other side of the south "pole") would be 24,920 miles from the sun. And the sun would still be 2.3 degrees ABOVE the horizon.

View attachment 26188

I'm getting the scripture now, I think it's Psalm 19 -

Psalm 19:1-6 KJV - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
Once again, PJ, no need for the HUGE FONTS. I can see the text just fine.

The use of the word "heaven" in verse 6 simply refers to the sky. Nothing to get your undies in a bunch about.

The EXACT same Hebrew word is used here:

Gen 1:26 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:26) ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Gen 1:30 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:30) And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.

The sun rises at one "end of the sky" and sets at the other. Something that does NOT happen on a "flat earth".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was specifically referring to THAT one.

I agree and yet think that you still misunderstand many of them due to your extreme bias.

66,000 miles of circumference makes 21,008 miles diameter.

So even using the larger 24,900 for a "flattened" version of the earth and an altitude of 1000 miles for the sun ... AND even if the sun went all the way to the south "pole" on the flat earth, the maximum distance that the sun could be from the farthest possible observer (on the other side of the south "pole") would be 24,920 miles from the sun. And the sun would still be 2.3 degrees ABOVE the horizon.

View attachment 26188

Once again, PJ, no need for the HUGE FONTS. I can see the text just fine.

The use of the word "heaven" in verse 6 simply refers to the sky. Nothing to get your undies in a bunch about.

The EXACT same Hebrew word is used here:

Gen 1:26 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:26) ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Gen 1:30 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:30) And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.

The sun rises at one "end of the sky" and sets at the other. Something that does NOT happen on a "flat earth".
Yes, the sky is part of the firmament, I think the Bible says that so the Hebrew word doesn't change anything. I was wrong. Make the diameter 66,000 not 21,008. and 1,000 to 3,000 miles from the sun. As far as "bias", I have had a globe earth bias for 45 years like you still do. Did they start telling you at school in kindergarten or first grade? I only think a flat earth is possible. It may seem like I'm pushing hard for a flat earth but I can "see" it being possible in scripture and in evidence that's not Biblical. I would love to back on the ball again some day. It was fun as I recall.

Genesis 1:20 KJV - And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, the sky is part of the firmament, I think the Bible says that so the Hebrew word doesn't change anything. I was wrong. Make the diameter 66,000 not 21,008. and 1,000 to 3,000 miles from the sun.
66,000 miles for the diameter? That would make the circumference of the flat earth 207,345 miles.Was it not you that said that someone sailed "around the south pole" in 60,000 miles?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ies-Accurate&p=5194291&viewfull=1#post5194291

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

As far as "bias", I have a globe earth bias for 45 years like you still do.
I don't have a bias about the shape of the earth when I read the Bible. It can be either way just fine.

Did they start telling you at school in kindergarten or first grade? I only think a flat earth is possible. It may seem like I'm pushing hard for a flat earth but I can "see" it being possible in scripture and in evidence that's not Biblical.
I don't think that the Bible makes it clear one way or the other. I don't think that the shape of the earth is critical to anything that the Bible teaches.

Genesis 1:20 KJV - And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
Ps 150:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(150:1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
66,000 miles for the diameter? That would make the circumference of the flat earth 207,345 miles.Was it not you that said that someone sailed "around the south pole" in 60,000 miles?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ies-Accurate&p=5194291&viewfull=1#post5194291

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

I don't have a bias about the shape of the earth when I read the Bible. It can be either way just fine.

I don't think that the Bible makes it clear one way or the other. I don't think that the shape of the earth is critical to anything that the Bible teaches.
Ps 150:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(150:1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
That 66,000 is simply the distance traveled in a circle as we're closed in and surrounded by the ice wall, so we know the circle around our land masses in the center is approximately between 60 and 70 thousand miles.. Look at the picture again and imagine how much frozen land there COULD be beyond the ice wall and beyond the picture itself and forget about the "other earth ponds" nonsense it says below the image, there's only one earth in my beliefs. The land and ice encircling what we call the continents, COULD be thousands and thousands of miles. The earth that God created could very well be more than we can yet "measure".

It could be 207,345 or even bigger. The ice wall is all we can find and we can only go so far and even then, only in certain locations where the world's nations have staked claims. All these "rocket launches" could be trying to figure out what and how big earth really is and get pictures, This is where a conspiracy would be required. Maybe nobody can get to the "edge" whatever that is, or might be. We can't travel that far because of the distance, the weather, landing areas, fuel capacity, communications and possibly many other factors.

As far as a bias when reading the Bible, can you tell me that you haven't imagined and pictured in your mind a ball earth when reading about the skies, firmament, "outer" space", "planets", "globe earth", stars, the creation account and descriptions of those things? Or thought about the Bible when think about those things and God's creation? I did all my life when reading the Bible about them. I pictured an UNenclosed universe and a globe planet earth and endless space. God never says He put earth IN the firmament but below it instead. The WHOLE heaven is above us, there's no firmament below in scripture. The earth is a tabernacle for the sun making earth the focus of the heavens. To the end of the circuit it goes to the end of the heavens. When taken literally it is THE END, same as "end of heaven" in scripture. Not 14 billion light years away, imo. Is that 14 billion light years away and therefore NOT above the earth? If I'm interpreting with bias for flat earth in scripture please show me where. I've been waiting for that.

Psalm 19:1-9 KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

God stopped the sun in Joshua and possibly another time that I can't find yet. Also the moon in Joshua. God didn't stop the earth. He might have to if it was flying and spinning for about a day. I can't say that God would have to do anything but it is logical. So everything would have to stop flying, rotating and moving all together if the sun and moon stopped also it seems. At the very least, the earth would have to stop also, in a globe earth delusion.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
That 66,000 is simply the distance traveled in a circle as we're closed in and surrounded by the ice wall, so we know the circle around our land masses in the center is approximately between 60 and 70 thousand miles..
So you're confusing circumference and diameter again.

According to your FE model, the sun does not circle outside of the south "pole". So the absolute maximum distance that anyone on the earth can be from being directly under the sun is about 22 thousand miles.

So... even with the sun at ONLY 1000 miles above the earth.... the LOWEST that the sun can possibly be ABOVE the horizon would be 2.6 degrees. If the sun is 3000 miles above the earth (which seems to be what a lot of FE people think) it would be 7.8 degrees ABOVE the horizon.

Either way it's NOT going to go BELOW the horizon.... i.e. sunset.

Look at the picture again and imagine how much frozen land there COULD be beyond the ice wall and beyond the picture itself and forget about the "other earth ponds" nonsense it says below the image, there's only one earth in my beliefs. The earth that God created could very well be more than we can yet "measure". It could be 207,345 or even bigger. The ice wall is all we find and we can only go so far. All these "rocket launches" could be to trying to figure out what and how big earth really is, This is where a conspiracy would be required. Maybe nobody can get to the "edge" whatever that is or might be. We can't travel that far because of the distance, the weather, landing areas, fuel capacity, communications and possibly many other factors.
Yes, so what I said above is accurate based on YOUR model.

As far as a bias when reading the Bible, can you tell me that you haven't imagined and pictured in your mind a ball earth when reading about the skies, firmament, "outer" space", "planets", "globe earth", stars, the creation account and descriptions of those things? Or thought about the Bible when think about those things and God's creation?I did all my life when reading the Bible about it, I pictured an UNenclosed universe and a globe planet earth and endless space. God never says He put earth IN the firmament but below it instead. The WHOLE heaven is above us, there's no firmament below in scripture. The earth is a tabernacle for the sun making earth the focus of the heavens. To the end of the circuit it goes to the end of the heavens. When taken literally it is THE END, same as "end of heaven" in scripture. Not 14 billion light years away, imo. Is that 14 billion light years away and therefore NOT above the earth? If I'm interpreting with bias for flat earth in scripture please show me where. I've been waiting for that.
I don't hold to an "endless space" model.

I have shown you many instances where YOUR biased interpretation is either clearly wrong or at the very least equivocal.

Psalm 19:1-9 KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
I have already given you a GOOD explanation of what this really means, but you just keep repeating this like a mindless minion.

God stopped the sun in Joshua and possibly another time that I can't find yet. Also the moon in Joshua. God didn't stop the earth. He might have to if it was flying and spinning for about a day. I can't say that God would have to do anything but it is logical. So everything would have to stop flying, rotating and moving all together if the sun and moon stopped also it seems.
God can do that just as well with a global earth. Do you doubt that He has complete control over His creation?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does one affirm a flat earth view without having to claim massive conspiracies are afoot? It would seem to me that any flat earth claim relying upon biblical support would imply that God has been providentially preventing the truth of a flat earth from being known for thousands of years.

I am of the opinion that in today's society, a conspiracy of such massive proportions would be impossible to preserve. Human nature, being what it is, suggests someone out there would be releasing tell-all materials exposing such conspiracies. Even moreso, if even a few of those involved in a real conspiracy are Christians. So do flat earth proponents suggest that the conspirators are all non-believers? Or that Christians presumably involved are too timid to let the truth be known? Both seem to be a stretch.

AMR

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So you're confusing circumference and diameter again.

According to your FE model, the sun does not circle outside of the south "pole". So the absolute maximum distance that anyone on the earth can be from being directly under the sun is about 22 thousand miles.

So... even with the sun at ONLY 1000 miles above the earth.... the LOWEST that the sun can possibly be ABOVE the horizon would be 2.6 degrees. If the sun is 3000 miles above the earth (which seems to be what a lot of FE people think) it would be 7.8 degrees ABOVE the horizon.

Either way it's NOT going to go BELOW the horizon.... i.e. sunset.

Yes, so what I said above is accurate based on YOUR model.

I don't hold to an "endless space" model.

I have shown you many instances where YOUR biased interpretation is either clearly wrong or at the very least equivocal.

I have already given you a GOOD explanation of what this really means, but you just keep repeating this like a mindless minion.

God can do that just as well with a global earth. Do you doubt that He has complete control over His creation?
No I don't doubt God which is why I will always think it's possible. If I ever see 100% confirmed, not doctored in any way, no CGI, no photo shop and completely verified pictures with simply the best cameras available now or in the future I'll believe it. We should be able to send something high enough to see the ball, or pear, and at a great enough distance to prove once and for all that we're all on a ball. :chuckle:

Am I asking too much? Why couldn't something like Hubble have a camera pointing back at earth producing pictures that DO NOT "need" to shopped, doctored or CGI'd? It should be doable. Then there's the fact that nobody or nothing (satellites included) can circumnavigate from the top of the globe to the bottom of the globe and then back up the other side to the top again from where they first began is peculiar. With all the evidence and some convincing scriptures, It should be a no brainer to think it's POSSIBLE. I'm enjoying it, it's educating and really funny sometimes. It's running it's course. Personally, I don't think I'm "adding" anything to scripture. I truly believe that, RD.

Right Divider

Body part
No I don't doubt God which is why I will always think it's possible. If I ever see 100% confirmed, not doctored in any way, no CGI, no photo shop and completely verified pictures with simply the best cameras available now or in the future I'll believe it. We should be able to send something high enough to see the ball, or pear, and at a great enough distance to prove once and for all that we're all on a ball. :chuckle:
This has been done, but you don't believe it and brush if off as a "conspiracy".

Am I asking too much? Why couldn't something like Hubble have a camera pointing back at earth producing pictures that DO NOT "need" to shopped, doctored or CGI'd? It should be doable.
Once again, it HAS been done. There are photos that "need" no modification. But just like with many other types of imagery, there are times that multiple pictures are stitched together to make a detailed image.

Perhaps you've never see a cell phone camera do a panoramic image.

Then there's the fact that nobody or nothing (satellites included) can circumnavigate from the top of the globe to the bottom of the globe and then back up the other side to the top again from where they first began is peculiar.
You say it "can't be done", but your only proof is your FE model and your lack of knowledge that anyone has done it. That's fallacious reasoning.

With all the evidence and some convincing scriptures, It should be a no brainer to think it's POSSIBLE. I'm enjoying it, it's educating and really funny sometimes. It's running it's course. Personally, I don't think I'm "adding" anything to scripture. I truly believe that, RD.
I never said that you were "adding anything to scripture". Only that you misunderstand due to extreme bias.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How does one affirm a flat earth view without having to claim massive conspiracies are afoot? It would seem to me that any flat earth claim relying upon biblical support would imply that God has been providentially preventing the truth of a flat earth from being known for thousands of years.

I am of the opinion that in today's society, a conspiracy of such massive proportions would be impossible to preserve. Human nature, being what it is, suggests someone out there would be releasing tell-all materials exposing such conspiracies. Even moreso, if even a few of those involved in a real conspiracy are Christians. So do flat earth proponents suggest that the conspirators are all non-believers? Or that Christians presumably involved are too timid to let the truth be known? Both seem to be a stretch.

AMR
Did you forget who the god or ruler and the prince of the power of the air of this world is?

John 14:30 KJV -

John 14:30 NLT -

2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV -

Ephesians 2:2 KJV -

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV -

If you think I'm saying God could or would purposely withhold the the truth about a globe vs. flat enclosed earth and cosmos, I'm not. I don't blame God if I'm deceived. Saying true Christians: "that would have to lie and go against God and be in on a massive conspiracy" or something to that effect, is a projection on your part. Besides, a true Christian wouldn't choose to do that. As I'll note, many times in conspiracies and criminal organizations or companies, all information is selectively distributed and many people know absolutely nothing about it, nor do they care. I think we've all been around long enough to know that conspiracies are real, not all, but they happen, have happened and will again. Every successful conspiracy has levels of knowledge to maintain, meaning as few people know EVERYTHING, as possible. (For instance, we all know that supposedly we can only see the curvature when we reach elevations of 60,000 at least I've heard. I've seen footage and photos up to 110,000 or 120,000 feet with no curvature.

Pilots don't fly that high and you won't see the curvature on a regular airplane or passenger jet or typical military jet. Not many planes fly over 80,000 feet as far as I know. So that eliminates pilots as being "in on it" and lying. The same with satellite companies and conglomerates. Only a few would know everything, some employees would program them or assemble and install components on the device, some would launch it and where it will sit. (I think most satellites stay in place). That eliminates that large group of lying Christians. Beside governments and leaders of nations, (and possibly not many would know) would know everything. Narrow that scope of knowledge even further with isolated levels of knowledge (which is generally how things work in any organization in management, upper management etc,) and it's certainly possible. Maybe easy, in fact,and definitely not impossible.