Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Too bad that's not what all flat earthers concede the diameter to be.

https://www.metabunk.org/an-easy-ex...earth-by-observing-the-size-of-the-sun.t7252/

You said the lowest the Sun could appear is to perhaps touching the horizon. The most quoted diameter of the flat earth I've seen is 25,000 miles. If you were at the "south pole" of the flat earth (i.e. standing at the edge) then the lowest the Sun could ever appear is when it is on the opposite side of the disc during the December solstice. The Sun would be the distance from the edge to the north pole (180°) to the equator on the other side from you (another 90°) then down to 23.5° South to the Tropic of Capricorn. That is 293.5° of latitude, or 20,266 miles. At an altitude of 3000 miles then the Sun should still be 8.4° above the horizon. Even that is too far above the horizon for them to invoke their magical "vanishing point".
You know there are no actual measurements and I think that's what you said. Who's to say the flat earth isn't much much bigger. Do we even have accurate measurement for a globe? Didn't the "best scientists" recently say the "earth might be pear shaped"? It could be 30,000 or 40,000 miles. From what I've been seeing the land past the ice wall could be thousands and thousands of miles around the whole circle (or square for the Four Corners) and maybe we can't get to "the edge" yet. Weather and fuel. If it could be "pear shaped" when no other "planet" appears to be pear shaped, that would be problem for globe worshipers.Still not convinced I'm on a globe, flying and spinning and streaking through the firmament.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So you're using numbers from a known imprecise and inaccurate FE model with no "verified" measurements. If I did that you'd let me know. You know there are no exact FE models but you trust numbers recorded by sailors and NASA. Let's take a look at some coincidences in the measurements of earth and other important things that the powers and principalities feed us.
Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - [FONT=&]For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.[/FONT][FONT=&]13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.[/FONT]
https://i0.wp.com/www.joedubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/666_Meme_Orbital_Velocity-sgi.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=fIhgFT-OipU

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Didn't the "best scientists" recently say the "earth might be pear shaped"?

Neil DeGrasse Tyson said that the earth is not perfectly spherical, but oblate, or fat in the middle. And not only that, but it is wider below the equator than above, which he described as pear-shaped. But, as flat earthers point out, all images of earth appear completely spherical. So which is it? Watch to find out:

=

jsanford108

When you guys get time. Watch this Wiz and listen to the testimonies of top scientists of the age from hundreds of years ago up to the 1800s or later. From PhD' s and Astronomical Observatories etc. from around the world. The footage is unbelievable and spectacular but don't miss from about 3 minutes (testimonies and analysis) to about 12 minutes. The footage from the plane is shown throughout as it flies up to see the eclipse up close. @WizardofOz @jsanford108

I just watched the video.

I find the narrator's explanations to be jumbled. He seems to not even know how to explain his own position.

The footage is splice and edited, as per any YouTube video. So, why should I accept his amateur splicing and editing, over what appears to be a high quality continuous video from various space agencies?

Do I trust the government? No. Do I think Neil Armstrong first landed on the moon? I question it, due to some very compelling evidence and physics.

But flat earth has no "accurate model." No sense of physics or any data. The points I see coming up are always simply questioning what is seen. The videos that are "proof" are of low quality, highly edited, and are no more "proving" than something I could do with a phone. Verses literal decades of video from space agencies, with visible improvements to technology.

(Hollywood makes better videos of CGI space than NASA. Yet, NASA has more money.)

I still find this theory interesting, as well as the points made. So, continue tagging me, Sir Patrick, if you find something particularly interesting, or think it could convince the logical analyst that is I.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Neil DeGrasse Tyson said that the earth is not perfectly spherical, but oblate, or fat in the middle. And not only that, but it is wider below the equator than above, which he described as pear-shaped. But, as flat earthers point out, all images of earth appear completely spherical. So which is it? Watch to find out:

=

Might be able to believe the guy if he wasn't using CGI to make his claim.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You know there are no actual measurements and I think that's what you said. Who's to say the flat earth isn't much much bigger. Do we even have accurate measurement for a globe? Didn't the "best scientists" recently say the "earth might be pear shaped"? It could be 30,000 or 40,000 miles. From what I've been seeing the land past the ice wall could be thousands and thousands of miles around the whole circle (or square for the Four Corners) and maybe we can't get to "the edge" yet. Weather and fuel. If it could be "pear shaped" when no other "planet" appears to be pear shaped, that would be problem for globe worshipers.Still not convinced I'm on a globe, fling and spinning and streaking through the firmament.

I've definitely never claimed to know how big it is.
Like you, I gotta wonder how those guys sailed over 300,000 miles around Antarctica.

Amazing eyewitness account.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just watched the video.

I find the narrator's explanations to be jumbled. He seems to not even know how to explain his own position.

The footage is splice and edited, as per any YouTube video. So, why should I accept his amateur splicing and editing, over what appears to be a high quality continuous video from various space agencies?

Do I trust the government? No. Do I think Neil Armstrong first landed on the moon? I question it, due to some very compelling evidence and physics.

But flat earth has no "accurate model." No sense of physics or any data. The points I see coming up are always simply questioning what is seen. The videos that are "proof" are of low quality, highly edited, and are no more "proving" than something I could do with a phone. Verses literal decades of video from space agencies, with visible improvements to technology.

(Hollywood makes better videos of CGI space than NASA. Yet, NASA has more money.)

I still find this theory interesting, as well as the points made. So, continue tagging me, Sir Patrick, if you find something particularly interesting, or think it could convince the logical analyst that is I.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
In the next week or even later, can you watch this video that 1Mind1Spirit posted for me. I just watched it and it's ALL math. The first time I have EVER seen math that's explained in detail and shown as he does it. Talk about perfect timing for anyone and everyone that keeps pointing out the angles of the sun by triangulating. I know I've said the at least twice but this is the best video and the best proof WITH MATH for a flat earth. I learned a lot and fellas might too. He explains everything while showing you EXACTLY what he does and how he does it. Do Not miss the first five minutes, if you think it's stupid quit watching. I'm only going to tag four people who have been "following" the thread. @WizardofOz @Right Divider @User Name @SaulToPaul - :chuckle:

Globe Earth Math - 100% Debunked

https://youtu.be/fIhgFT-OipU - Click on link for full screen view -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've definitely never claimed to know how big it is.
Like you, I gotta wonder how those guys sailed over 300,000 miles around Antarctica.

Amazing eyewitness account.
60,000 -

Captain Cook and Captain Ross sailed around Antarctica calculating between 60,000 and 70,000 miles. The continent is only 11,000 miles. So what... they wrapped it half a dozen times without knowing?
322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
60,000 -

Captain Cook and Captain Ross sailed around Antarctica calculating between 60,000 and 70,000 miles. The continent is only 11,000 miles. So what... they wrapped it half a dozen times without knowing?
322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

60,000. Okay.

Not sure where I got 300,000, lol.

Flat earth scale then, would make it about 3 x farther around the inside edge of the ice wall, than the globe models 24,000 mile circumference of everything.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
In the next week or even later, can you watch this video that 1Mind1Spirit posted for me. I just watched it and it's ALL math. The first time I have EVER seen math that's explained in detail and shown as he does it. Talk about perfect timing foe anyone and everyone that keeps pointing out that the angles of the sun by triangulating.

Hey bro, I woke up this mornin' needin' a refresher on the flat earth eclipse.
Perfect timing. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I wonder why it looks perfectly round from the SpaceX man in a Tesla with a camera and all the other fake pictures we have. The sun, moon and all the "planets" in the "solar system" look perfectly round, not pears.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In the next week or even later, can you watch this video that 1Mind1Spirit posted for me. I just watched it and it's ALL math. The first time I have EVER seen math that's explained in detail and shown as he does it. Talk about perfect timing for anyone and everyone that keeps pointing out the angles of the sun by triangulating. I know I've said the at least twice but this is the best video and the best proof WITH MATH for a flat earth. I learned a lot and you folks might too. He explains everything while showing you EXACTLY what he does and how he does it. Do Not miss the first five minutes, if you think it's stupid quit watching. I'm only going to tag four people who have been "following" the thread.

Globe Earth Math - 100% Debunked

https://youtu.be/fIhgFT-OipU - Click on link for full screen view -

If math and the size of earth help you think we're on a globe this is a must watch. Watch it and weep globers.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
So you're using numbers from a known imprecise and inaccurate FE model with no "verified" measurements. If I did that you'd let me know. You know there are no exact FE models but you trust numbers recorded by sailors and NASA. Let's take a look at some coincidences in the measurements of earth and other important things that the powers and principalities feed us.
Give me ANY dimensions that you want. I am trying to get the "real" numbers. Why won't anyone give them to me?

No matter, they will still prove that the sun should be visible 24 HOURS A DAY... since the sun is ALWAYS 3000 miles ABOVE the earth.

"Perspective" cannot make the sun go BELOW the horizon.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
https://i0.wp.com/www.joedubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/666_Meme_Orbital_Velocity-sgi.jpg
:mock: Magic numbers

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Give me ANY dimensions that you want. I am trying to get the "real" numbers. Why won't anyone give them to me?

No matter, they will still prove that the sun should be visible 24 HOURS A DAY... since the sun is ALWAYS 3000 miles ABOVE the earth.

"Perspective" cannot make the sun go BELOW the horizon.

:mock: Magic numbers
Plus, I've heard a few guys say the sun is about 1,000 miles away. Does that change the math Einstein?

Right Divider

Body part
If math and the size of earth help you think we're on a globe this is a must watch. Watch it and weep globers.
My favorite part of the video: "And it was still impossible until a few months ago". :french:

Another good one: "The angle of deception". :rotfl:

Which comedy site are you getting these videos from?

Another good one: He says 5000 miles, but shows 500 in the video.

It wasn't 5000 miles, but 5000 stadia or about 800 KM

More good stuff: "Forget about flight times...".

Right Divider

Body part
Plus, I've heard a few guys say the sun is about 1,000 miles away. Does that change the math Einstein?
Of course it would. Make up your mind what the flat earth model is. Don't give us this moving target of deception.

And why the insults PJ?

My point will stand until you can give a reasonable explanation to the contrary. Why is the sun NOT visible 24 HOURS A DAY?

If the sun it 1000-3000 miles ABOVE the earth at ALL TIMES, why can we not see it at ALL TIMES?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course it would. Make up your mind what the flat earth model is. Don't give us this moving target of deception.

And why the insults PJ?

My point will stand until you can give a reasonable explanation to the contrary. Why is the sun NOT visible 24 HOURS A DAY?

If the sun it 1000-3000 miles ABOVE the earth at ALL TIMES, why can we not see it at ALL TIMES?
A couple ship captains both sailed (different times, different ships), "around" Antarctica and one logged 60,000 the other 70,000 miles. Did they accidentally go around a "continent" of Antarctica SIX TIMES without knowing? If the sun is only 1,000 to 3,000 miles it would out of the line of sight possibly except the midnight sun for a short time up north. I've yet to see a legitimate video of a midnight sun at the south "pole". Let's go with 1,000 because that was triangulated by 3 people and that's what they came up with. What would the "angle" be then and the horizon out of sight point? Seriously, if you watch that video that prove globe math WRONG and when it was CHANGED to "fit" better centuries later in our times. He did the measurements with sticks I think and thought he measured the "globe" 2.200 years ago. They say how "remarkably accurate" it was today. PROVEN WRONG. CHANGED. Sorry for the insult but you've laughing at me a lot. I know you're no Einstein :chuckle: and I promise you, I'm not as smart as you. Watch the first 5 minutes and start at the very first few seconds, if you think it's trash quit watching.

Last edited: