Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

SaulToPaul 2

Now I know you're pullin' my leg. :chuckle: I wonder why we haven't been back in nearly 50 years. The technology is so much better now. I've seen the videos and the reasons why we did not put men on the moon. I have serious doubts we did.

One of the NASA folks said that they lost the technology to get back to the moon. And they no longer know how to get through the van allen radiation belt.

WizardofOz

Responses, not answers. Reddit and a clown in a video? Fake News. It's obvious you didn't watch the video like you said you would.

You post a YouTube vid that is an hour and a half long and say 'debunk it' but you can't be bothered to read a few links that address many of the points raised.

If you want to have a conversation, raise the most salient points so we can look at them a few at time. Posting a link to a video of that length with no commentary isn't exactly conductive to conversation especially when you can't be troubled to chase links although you expect it of me.

It sounds like your mind is made up on these topics. I doubt you'd be open-minded to any information that doesn't confirm your bias.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You post a YouTube vid that is an hour and a half long and say 'debunk it' but you can't be bothered to read a few links that address many of the points raised.

If you want to have a conversation, raise the most salient points so we can look at them a few at time. Posting a link to a video of that length with no commentary isn't exactly conductive to conversation especially when you can't be troubled to chase links although you expect it of me.

It sounds like your mind is made up on these topics. I doubt you'd be open-minded to any information that doesn't confirm your bias.
I did read your links. My mind is made up that we don't know the truth about very many things. Important things. I'm not going to "debate" what I see and hear about Sandy Hook with people that don't watch that one video. Are you claiming you have no bias and that you are being open minded? As I said, watch the videos I post and read the links or don't. If you don't then you have nothing but pat answers from scripted news and Snopes.

If this thread bothers you then create your own debunking thread instead of drive by Fake News.

[h=3]Who's The True Boss Of Snopes? Legal Fight Puts Fact-Check Site At[/h]

[h=3]Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail ...[/h]

WizardofOz

I did read your links. My mind is made up that we don't know the truth about very many things. Important things. I'm not going to "debate" what I see and hear about Sandy Hook with people that don't watch that one video. Are you claiming you have no bias and that you are being open minded? As I said, watch the videos I post and read the links or don't. If you don't then you have nothing but pat answers from scripted news and Snopes.

If this thread bothers you then create your own debunking thread instead of drive by Fake News.

[h=3]Who's The True Boss Of Snopes? Legal Fight Puts Fact-Check Site At[/h]

[h=3]Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail ...[/h]

You're lazily just poisoning the well. Address the info I don't care about the history of snopes.

I want watched most of your video in chunks (I actually find it hard to believe that you listened to this woman for an hour and a half straight). How does this put us in a place to begin a discussion? She puts a lot of emphasis on photos and drills and the media (2 dimensional reality) as if this somehow proves Sandy Hook was a hoax. That's my point. What from the video did you find so compelling? Give me a time stamp at least.

In the meantime, debunk this Flat Earth Discussion

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're lazily just poisoning the well. Address the info I don't care about the history of snopes.

I want watched most of your video in chunks (I actually find it hard to believe that you listened to this woman for an hour and a half straight). How does this put us in a place to begin a discussion? She puts a lot of emphasis on photos and drills and the media (2 dimensional reality) as if this somehow proves Sandy Hook was a hoax. That's my point. What from the video did you find so compelling? Give me a time stamp at least.

In the meantime, debunk this Flat Earth Discussion
This isn't a debunking thread and I don't believe in a flat earth. I do believe in facts. Here's 33 of them.

[h=3]Sandy Hook 3rd Anniversary: 33 Unanswered Questions | The ...[/h]

Also testing: TOL has been shutting down after I make post for the last three hours or so. Probably a coincidence, anybody else having trouble?

WizardofOz

This is for Wizard Of Oz to debunk. Click on the link instead of the picture for full screen.
The video you need to debunk, if you want to continue debunking, is the one from Sofia Smallstorm that I posted to you

This isn't a debunking thread
:liberals:

and I don't believe in a flat earth.
Why not? Can you watch Sofia Smallstorm's flat earth video and debunk it?

I do believe in facts. Here's 33 of them.

[h=3]Sandy Hook 3rd Anniversary: 33 Unanswered Questions | The ...[/h]

I look forward to diving into these.

Also testing: TOL has been shutting down after I make post for the last three hours or so. Probably a coincidence, anybody else having trouble?
The man is trying to stop the truth from getting out.

Jk I've been having the same issue.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Historian Webster Tarpley Analyzes Bush's Behavior on 9/11

Webster Tarpley interprets Bush's actions on 9/11, discusses the "Angel is Next" phone call, the possibility of a nuclear conflict, and other events during the day of 9/11.

1,085,201 Views - 11 minutes

https://youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

[MENTION=6073]CabinetMaker[/MENTION]

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Proof that Osama bin Laden Was CIA and Died in 2001 — Bush - Laden - CIA Connections[/h]

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/proof-that-osama-bin-laden-was-cia-and.html

01%2Bbrzezinski%2Bbin%2Bladen.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Bill Cooper Was Killed Shortly After Predicting 9/11 and Naming Osama bin Laden as Scapegoat

http://humansarefree.com/2015/08/bill-cooper-was-killed-shortly-after.html

The truth is that Cooper's prediction didn't come out of the blue or some hidden reservoir of knowledge. Rather, responding to a CNN article where Osama had promised to attack the U.S. he decided to blame the wrong guy in advance, advancing his general nut-job philosophy about a hidden government, etc. Cooper had also openly declared his intent to kill any law enforcement agent attempting to detain him on any charge.

Why is that important? Because that position along with his subsequent actions were the actual reason the man was killed by police.

Shortly after his remarks, if you find several months to be a brief interlude, from the L.A. Times:

"Authorities said the gun battle ensued when Apache County deputies tried to arrest Cooper on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents in July and September." Nov. 7, 2001​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The truth is that Cooper's prediction didn't come out of the blue or some hidden reservoir of knowledge. Rather, responding to a CNN article where Osama had promised to attack the U.S. he decided to blame the wrong guy in advance, advancing his general nut-job philosophy about a hidden government, etc. Cooper had also openly declared his intent to kill any law enforcement agent attempting to detain him on any charge.

Why is that important? Because that position along with his subsequent actions were the actual reason the man was killed by police.

Shortly after his remarks, if you find several months to be a brief interlude, from the L.A. Times:

"Authorities said the gun battle ensued when Apache County deputies tried to arrest Cooper on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents in July and September." Nov. 7, 2001​
Thanks for the truth. I had know idea how he died and didn't consider that as part of the conspiracy. I was posting his prediction which I suppose any nut could have made. It's easy to point to an alleged "nut case" when the truth of 9/11 is exposed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks for the truth.
De nada. Why the capitalizing on "authorities" though? It's pretty consistent with his declared intention prior to the attempt at arrest. And it's pretty clear an effort was made to take him alive.

I had know idea how he died and didn't consider that as part of the conspiracy.
I was responding to the way the graphic was selling it and in relation to the "shortly" which wasn't very close when you stop to think about it.

I was posting his prediction which I suppose any nut could have made.
As an out of the blue it would be more curious, though given the background chatter and times not outside of the spaghetti theory approach to active speculation. In light of it as a response to a threat made by Osama and discussed elsewhere it's less Nostradamus like and more invested.

It's easy to point to an alleged "nut case" when the truth of 9/11 is exposed.
It's usually easy to spot the that in most of the conspiracy theories being floated. Flat earth, 911, Sandy Hook. It's all driven by and feeding off of a human tendency to mistrust power and speculate in the absence of direct experience, especially if the person considering it has bought into other theories that feed a general unwillingness to accept verifiable data from multiple sources. That sort of thing.