College Football 2015

brewmama

That was a great game. Looked like it could go either way for awhile, but Coker finally started getting the ball out and Clemson looked tired in the 4th.
Congrats to 'Bama!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That was a great game. Looked like it could go either way for awhile, but Coker finally started getting the ball out and Clemson looked tired in the 4th.
Congrats to 'Bama!

:thumb:

The more I think about this game the more I appreciate it...if I had to hand out an MVP I don't think I could. Do we win if Coker doesn't make a few really big plays, including non scoring plays that mattered, like the deep third down play. And Henry, with his 3 tds including the one when Clemson was making a near Tide like goal line stand. Do we win if coach doesn't call the kick that changes momentum?

When it takes that much by that many talented people to win close you've been in one and everyone deserves a piece of the MVP.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I was too tired to stay up for the end so I only saw the final now. Boo!! Is all I have to say.

brewmama

I would give it to tight end OJ Howard.

Twice, Howard somehow found a way to become invisible until he got about 30 yards downfield.

Not to mention his 63 yard screen pass.

Howard finished with 5 catches for 208 yards.

Good point, although perhaps the Clemson secondary should be credited a little bit for that too. They really blew it!

drbrumley

Lane Kiffin: Alabama Team Buses Leave Without Offensive Coordinator After Championship Game

Kiffin spoke to reporters following the Crimson Tide's 45-40 win over Clemson Monday. By the time he was finished, the team buses had left without him, multiple reporters on the scene say.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lane Kiffin: Alabama Team Buses Leave Without Offensive Coordinator After Championship Game

Kiffin spoke to reporters following the Crimson Tide's 45-40 win over Clemson Monday. By the time he was finished, the team buses had left without him, multiple reporters on the scene say.

That's funny, maybe he called a cab.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Saban doesn't normally let his assistants talk with the press, but those situations require some of it. Lane went a little long and Saban and company went on. I'd like to think it was intentional, but either way it's funny. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good point, although perhaps the Clemson secondary should be credited a little bit for that too. They really blew it!
Yes they did, how did he get wide open over and over?? :doh:

I'm hoping Saban goes to the NFL and Alabama crumbles in his absence. :devil:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes they did, how did he get wide open over and over?? :doh:
Best team in the country. SEC in a down cycle. You know...

:reals:

I'm hoping Saban goes to the NFL and Alabama crumbles in his absence. :devil:
You know, watching you continue to set the bar that won't be made is beginning to really pick up my enjoyment of college football. :eek:

Good luck with the Pats, by the way.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You know, watching you continue to set the bar that won't be made is beginning to really pick up my enjoyment of college football. :eek:

Well, Saban leaving is certainly possible, but it's harder to predict how they'd be without him. How were they before Saban got there? I don't remember.