Clown World

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected

The "vaccine" spread the infection. The vaccine spreads the virus 13 times faster than those who were infected and recovered without incident. The FDA report had the same conclusion, just not as bad. I'll pull it up, but they specified in trial that 409 in the virus group and 287 in the placebo group spread the infection. Or something like that.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Supreme Court rightly ruled 9-0 yesterday that social media is not responsible for the actions of jihadists. Just because they are hypocrites and censor any content showing man made global warming is a hoax, or "vaccine injury" doesn't make them culpable. Afterall, I agree a man can do with his property as he chooses.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bernie is almost as big a clown as Keith Olbermann 🤣

And both of them only exist because there are so many retards in the world willing to listen to them

IMG_20230521_123532.jpg

way 2 go

Yeah, I noticed it's hotter today than yesterday.
Empirical proof.
I saw a temperature map yesterday that had 22 as red color on the map , that's room temperature :rolleyes:

kinda like this one

screenshot-from-2023-03-03-16-55-49-jpg.7176

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-03-03 16-55-49.jpg
    Screenshot from 2023-03-03 16-55-49.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 17