Climate Change? What Climate Change?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
United Nations demands that Europeans freeze to death this winter.

The world is grappling with the worst energy crisis in generations however the U.N. has warned Europe a return to fossil fuels in response to soaring prices and winter shortages must not be considered under any circumstances.

marke

United Nations demands that Europeans freeze to death this winter.

The world is grappling with the worst energy crisis in generations however the U.N. has warned Europe a return to fossil fuels in response to soaring prices and winter shortages must not be considered under any circumstances.
Leftist barbarian atheist elitists believe the population of the world is going to destroy us soon if we do not eliminate tens of millions of unwanted people. That may be why UN elitists don't care if people suffer and die from wars, national bankruptcies, death at the hands of marauders after their guns are taken away, abortion, bad vaccines, and so forth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is something I've never seen proposed before, and is one of the reasons I heap so much scorn on "climatologists" who buy into man-made global warming paranoia. Our understanding of our planets climate is that of an infant. I used to get into this with barbie. He would throw out some long winded defense of global warming paranoia and I would reply with a simple question. What is the mean temperature of the Indian Ocean? And when he would answer with a long winded avoidance of the question I would follow up with - what is the mean temperature of the surface of the Indian Ocean? What is the mean temperature of the Indian Ocean at 1 m depth? 10 m depth? 100 m depth?

And of course there's no good answer to any of those questions because we have very little data gathering apparatus out there.

IMG_20220919_154535.jpg
  • A planet’s tilt, therefore, can have a major impact on its potential habitable zones.
  • New research on this Jupiter-Earth relationship is meant to help understand other planets’ long-term ability to support life.

The shape of Earth’s orbit may change as well if the gas giant slightly altered its orbit, making it more eccentric (read: oval-shaped), leading areas of the blue planet to travel closer to the sun. As a result, there might be fewer inhospitable ice-covered areas and more potential for habitable zones.​

That was the subject of a fresh study from a team at the University of California, Riverside that was released last week in the Astronomical Journal. The scientists developed a theoretical method that significantly modified Jupiter’s orbit by modeling data from the solar system as it is now understood.​

According to Pam Vervoort, a UCR Earth and planetary scientist and the study’s primary author, “If Jupiter’s position remained the same but the shape of its orbit altered, it may actually boost this planet’s habitability.”​

This might encourage researchers to focus more intently on examining distant exoplanets in order to find new habitable regions.​

way 2 go

This is something I've never seen proposed before, and is one of the reasons I heap so much scorn on "climatologists" who buy into man-made global warming paranoia. Our understanding of our planets climate is that of an infant. I used to get into this with barbie. He would throw out some long winded defense of global warming paranoia and I would reply with a simple question. What is the mean temperature of the Indian Ocean? And when he would answer with a long winded avoidance of the question I would follow up with - what is the mean temperature of the surface of the Indian Ocean? What is the mean temperature of the Indian Ocean at 1 m depth? 10 m depth? 100 m depth?

And of course there's no good answer to any of those questions because we have very little data gathering apparatus out there.

View attachment 4313
  • A planet’s tilt, therefore, can have a major impact on its potential habitable zones.
  • New research on this Jupiter-Earth relationship is meant to help understand other planets’ long-term ability to support life.

The shape of Earth’s orbit may change as well if the gas giant slightly altered its orbit, making it more eccentric (read: oval-shaped), leading areas of the blue planet to travel closer to the sun. As a result, there might be fewer inhospitable ice-covered areas and more potential for habitable zones.​

That was the subject of a fresh study from a team at the University of California, Riverside that was released last week in the Astronomical Journal. The scientists developed a theoretical method that significantly modified Jupiter’s orbit by modeling data from the solar system as it is now understood.​

According to Pam Vervoort, a UCR Earth and planetary scientist and the study’s primary author, “If Jupiter’s position remained the same but the shape of its orbit altered, it may actually boost this planet’s habitability.”​

This might encourage researchers to focus more intently on examining distant exoplanets in order to find new habitable regions.​

I scrolled to the end to look for the Babylonbee link :)

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Confirmed: Climate ideology is a partisan rather than a non-partisan matter.

My evidence?

way 2 go

1382174_hld6val3qscxmrn_full.jpeg

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Are we still going to pretend like this is science, instead of partisanship? It's naked partisanship. I don't have any problem with wanting to preserve the planet, I do have any problem when morals are trampled in pursuit of a political ideological preference. Whatever you want to do, it must be done lawfully, and our just laws derive from our morals, so violating these laws constitutes violating morality, which means it's just and simply wrong.