chrysostom

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I meant everyone who knows you
So not you then. :D

But sure. Most people who actually know me would say I'm fairly balanced. Irritating to either end of the political pole.

I've been called a liberal and a right wing apologist here. :chuckle: It all depends on your perspective and objectivity.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Man...a smash cake is unlayered and made for an infant to eat and reshape. The Stooges were lowbrow slapstick, like most of Congress (the C-Span reference).

You need to get out more (of this one thread I mean). :think:

I watch cspan, never the stooges, hate cake because of the frosting
I do watch msnbc to see where you might be getting the news
I do get out to other forums and blog posts
I did run into amr but don't think he recognized me

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I watch cspan, never the stooges, hate cake because of the frosting
All frosting is not created equally. Maybe you just need one where it hasn't been applied liberally...see what I did there?

I do watch msnbc to see where you might be getting the news
I don't watch MSNBC...I rarely watch any news channel these days. Most of it appears to be centered on Washington and I'd rather watch Chaplin. The physical comedy is better.

I do get out to other forums and blog posts
Good.

I did run into amr but don't think he recognized me
Were you slouching? Posture is everything in a chat room. :D

so you think you know me?
Blueberry.

how would you understand someone like me?
Are you more complicated than most people?

More seriously, as a ruled I stick to what complete strangers on the internet write and how they treat others within the context they create. I figure if someone is going out of their way to look like X whether or not they are X isn't really my problem to solve or worry about.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If you don't like layers buy a smash cake, or go watch the Stooges...or C-Span, to repeat myself. Shoot. :)

I didn't say I didn't like them, I said I get tired of them.

There's an implicit expectation in them that sometimes feels like a manipulation. Kind of hard to explain.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't say I didn't like them, I said I get tired of them.
Sorry, likely a chrys splashback. It sounded different in my noggin. :)

There's an implicit expectation in them that sometimes feels like a manipulation. Kind of hard to explain.
:think: I always think of it like a curious sort of litmus, though the best have more in common with Bullwinkle and the Marx Brothers, so you can laugh one way or the other.

If TOL installed software that blocked non sequiturs, the forum would implode.
:eek: