chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why? Because he doesn't go along with your particular belief or what you hold "to be true"? Heck, you're on record for supporting the execution of five year old children via stabbing to death on here so keep your stupid vomit smileys to yourself. You are out there and then some.

:freak:

He said that?! Now that's evil.

Arthur Brain

He said that?! Now that's evil.

Yes, it is. If he's honest, he won't deny it either and can possibly provide the link to the thread where I can't find at the minute. Not only is it okay for a five year old child to be tried as an adult, it's also okay for said child to be stabbed to death if the punishment fits the crime if said child stabbed someone to death. I trust that you will be honest enough to acknowledge this JR?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, it is. If he's honest, he won't deny it either and can possibly provide the link to the thread where I can't find at the minute. Not only is it okay for a five year old child to be tried as an adult, it's also okay for said child to be stabbed to death if the punishment fits the crime if said child stabbed someone to death. I trust that you will be honest enough to acknowledge this JR?

Waiting.
JudgeRightly

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I understand you're locked into this. Almost pathologically, to be honest. Yes, abortion kills the baby. Yes, throughout history, women have aborted their babies, and if Roe v Wade were overturned tomorrow, there would still be women who would abort their babies. I am not one of them. You will not (did not) shame me into voting for the absolutely most grotesque individual to ever hold the office. You should be ashamed for supporting him, for what he and his cohorts have done to this country. Shame on you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I love Amy
I love Trump
everything is beautiful

tenor.gif

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I noticed anna complaining about response times at tol
I noticed anna dumped a video at tol
remember the blob award?