chrysostom’s 2016 annual awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm not the original author of homosexual slang Art, your movement is.

Oh please. Take ownership of your own derogatory slurs against folk and stop being so gay about it...

Your LGBTQ movement isn't called a "subculture" for no reason Art, heck, they even have their own slang dictionary.

http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/dic/dic00.html

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
One would think that if Pastor Scott Lively wasn't taken seriously by the LGBTQueer movement, they wouldn't have pursued "Crimes against humanity" charges against him.

Well, considering that this has to do with states that implement the death penalty for homosexuality then it's hardly surprising that such has come about. Heck, even you, as projected and fixated as you are don't condone execution for being gay...

But Art, you stated in your above post:

...Lively isn't to be taken seriously outside of the gormless so...

Which is it Art: Does your LGBTQ movement take Pastor Scott Lively serious or not? Sounds like they do to me.

Death is still a huge part of the lifestyle that you defend Art, whether you want to look at it (i.e. admit it) or not.

I defend the rights of people to live outside of nutball little loonies like yourself & others who would effectively turn the West into something akin to North Korea. You must really hate the South...

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of disease, violence, misery and death amongst the lifestyle that you defend.

Hence the reason I gave accolades to Neut for giving you the haters award. You have no love for your fellow man, at least not in the true definition of the word love.

Heck, go and lock the mall up, it must be closing time by now...

I can't imagine the pain you went through hearing those cruel words that were used against you while growing up as a frail child, words that you used in your earlier post to Neut.

Don't give up on learning about the love of Jesus (His is true love), as He hasn't given up on you Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
is this a sample of what goes on in that other unspeakable thread?

Well, I recently posted a link showing how severe the homosexual pedophile/pederast priest scandal in the Catholic Church was.

I'd post the link here, but word has it that your health aint too good, and I wouldn't want to add stress to your already stressful life.

Arthur Brain

how would I know?, I don't go into it, not even as a guest

So, you don't know what goes on but give me this 'award' based on how much I 'encourage' aCW and others despite not even entering the thread where you've accused me of encouraging him...and self admittedly no less. Do you have any idea of just how bonkers you sound right about now?

If you don't even enter aCW's train wreck as a guest then how in the hell can you accuse me of anything Chrys?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So, you don't know what goes on but give me this 'award' based on how much I 'encourage' aCW and others despite not even entering the thread where you've accused me of encouraging him...and self admittedly no less. Do you have any idea of just how bonkers you sound right about now?

If you don't even enter aCW's train wreck as a guest then how in the hell can you accuse me of anything Chrys?

Who Posted?
Posts 1,245
aCultureWarrior
Posts 305
Arthur Brain
Posts 218
TracerBullet
Posts 187
alwight
Posts 178
patrick jane
Posts 91
annabenedetti

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well, I recently posted a link showing how severe the homosexual pedophile/pederast priest scandal in the Catholic Church was.

I'd post the link here, but word has it that your health aint too good, and I wouldn't want to add stress to your already stressful life.

thank you for another opportunity to point out that the church no longer knowingly ordains homosexuals

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

As Art Brain goes into high velocity drama queen mode, aCW exits the thread, stage right.

certifieddramaqueen.jpg

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm not the original author of homosexual slang Art, your movement is.

Nah, you just take ownership of your derogatory and puerile slurs dude, unless they're projected of course but even then...hardly edifying.

Which is it Art: Does your LGBTQ movement take Pastor Scott Lively serious or not? Sounds like they do to me.

I don't have a movement, well, besides the bodily sort that funnily enough encompasses most of your output... Decrying the propaganda of nutty fundamentalists doesn't automatically qualify one to be part of some organization doofus. Lively is a dupe, as are you.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of disease, violence, misery and death amongst the lifestyle that you defend.

You mean, the human rights that I defend and if you don't like the constitution of your own country then bog off to somewhere like Uganda variety? You and Lively can share center stage as to who's the biggest windbag.

I can't imagine the pain you went through hearing those cruel words that were used against you while growing up as a frail child, words that you used in your earlier post to Neut.

Hmm, one thing that can't be leveled against you is the lack of an imagination Connie, albeit a fevered one. Sorry dude, bread is butter side up over here...

Don't give up on learning about the love of Jesus (His is true love), as He hasn't given up on you Art.

Well then, I'll be sure to address that with people who reflect compassion, empathy, understanding and honesty then.

Which right now obviously precludes you.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Who Posted?
Posts 1,245
aCultureWarrior
Posts 305
Arthur Brain
Posts 218
TracerBullet
Posts 187
alwight
Posts 178
patrick jane
Posts 91
annabenedetti

Wow, sue me for posting on a train wreck from time to time and for pointing out why it's just that...

I suppose I should just come up with a ridiculous mantra and stick by that eh Chrys?

Status
Not open for further replies.