Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and the winner of the

I hate homosexuals more than you do award for 2016

is

Arthur Brain
Way to show everyone who's boss in this...faux awards thread.

You just cut the legs off whatever vestige of meaning/value this thread could muster...but I'm sure you'll stump on. What's next? Ah, yes, the "Tradi".

You should give it to you on the strength of that one alone. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
thank you but I don't consider myself an intellectual
You say that, but then you feel comfortable judging them and that says something else...mostly, "I don't intend on giving myself an embarrassing award." :plain:

and I did not, will not vote for trump so I can't be an idiot
Well, that narrows the field. You're about to be even less popular in some right wing circles then.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
and the winner of the

I hate homosexuals more than you do award for 2016

is

Arthur Brain

I have to give you accolades for this one Neut. While many people have different definitions of the word "hate", Art Brain fits the bill when it comes to it's true definition.

He hates homosexuals so much that he has no desire to try and help them out of their disease ridden 'deathstyle'.

Arthur Brain

I have to give you accolades for this one Neut. While many people have different definitions of the word "hate", Art Brain fits the bill when it comes to it's true definition.

He hates homosexuals so much that he has no desire to try and help them out of their disease ridden 'deathstyle'.

The correct vernacular would be 'its' rather than 'it's' there Connie. Still, given that your 'truth' has about as much veracity as a Scott Lively journal on WWII it comes as no real surprise...

Btw Chrys, I presume there's some sort of certificate for this award?

I need something to put in the bathroom dude.

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The correct vernacular would be 'its' rather than 'it's' there Connie.

Impressive Art, now if you could only understand that the behavior that you enthusiastically defend is immoral, unhealthy, and downright deadly.

Still, given that your 'truth' has about as much veracity as a Scott Lively journal on WWII it comes as no real surprise...

Perhaps you could go for 'twofer' Art and along with being TOL's biggest haters of homosexuals you could win the category "Scott Lively's biggest hater".

Btw Chrys, I presume there's some sort of certificate for this award?

I recommend that certificate come in the form of a picture of the AIDS Memorial Quilt so that Art has a constant reminder of what he defends.

OB0425.jpg

Oh and Art, the picture would be more beneficial if you hung it in your bedroom instead of your bathroom. ;)

Arthur Brain

Impressive Art, now if you could only understand that the behavior that you enthusiastically defend is immoral, unhealthy, and downright deadly.

Eh, not really. Just a combo of being observant and literate. :)

A bit like recognizing pompous egotistical blowhards who protest just that little bit too much...;)

Perhaps you could go for 'twofer' Art and along with being TOL's biggest haters of homosexuals you could win the category "Scott Lively's biggest hater".

Well, that would be 'hater' in the singular as oppose to the plural unless I'm sharing this award? Regardless, I don't hate Scott, I just think he's yet another propaganda stirring ignoramus duped by his own brainwashing...

I recommend that certificate come in the form of a picture of the AIDS Memorial Quilt so that Art has a constant reminder of what he defends.

You mean human rights? Ya know, those pesky things that fall under the constitution etc?

Hmm...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Well, that would be 'hater' in the singular as oppose to the plural unless I'm sharing this award? Regardless, I don't hate Scott, I just think he's yet another propaganda stirring ignoramus duped by his own brainwashing...

Being I've seen many a drag queen, dyke and fairy literally foam at the mouth at the mention of Pastor Scott Lively, I think you should share it with your comrades (or do drag queens like to be called "comradettes"?)

Oh and Art, the picture would be more beneficial if you hung it in your bedroom instead of your bathroom.

You mean human rights? Ya know, those pesky things that fall under the constitution etc?

Hmm...

Judicial activists reinterpreting the US Constitution to fit the LGBTQueer agenda didn't help these males from dying of AIDS, nor does it help the huge number of homosexuals who have contracted HIV/AIDS due to their deadly lifestyle.

Put this "award" in your bedroom instead of the picture of the AIDS Quilt, hopefully all of the deaths you and your movement are responsible for will eventually sink in.

b5c7424e-e1b4-4e5e-809e-a668a05ab74b.jpg

Arthur Brain

Being I've seen many a drag queen, dyke and fairy literally foam at the mouth at the mention of Pastor Scott Lively, I think you should share it with your comrades (or do drag queens like to be called "comradettes"?)

I think they'd probably prefer to be called human beings in the main, but don't let that stop your projection dude. Lively isn't to be taken seriously outside of the gormless so...

Hmm...

Oh and Art, the picture would be more beneficial if you hung it in your bedroom instead of your bathroom.

Nah, I'll let you keep it thanks.

Judicial activists reinterpreting the US Constitution to fit the LGBTQueer agenda didn't help these males from dying of AIDS, nor does it help the huge number of homosexuals who have contracted HIV/AIDS due to their deadly lifestyle.

Put this "award" in your bedroom instead of the picture of the AIDS Quilt, hopefully all of the deaths you and your movement are responsible for will eventually sink in.

Or rather, people having the right to a private life unfettered by pompous, braindead little busybodies like yourself.

Now go back to talking about hairdressers or something ya big crank.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I think they'd probably prefer to be called human beings in the main, but don't let that stop your projection dude. Lively isn't to be taken seriously outside of the gormless so...

Hmm...

I'm not the original author of homosexual slang Art, your movement is.

One would think that if Pastor Scott Lively wasn't taken seriously by the LGBTQueer movement, they wouldn't have pursued "Crimes against humanity" charges against him.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/13a/lively_hearing_010713/ruling_081413.html

Nah, I'll let you keep it thanks.

Death is still a huge part of the lifestyle that you defend Art, whether you want to look at it (i.e. admit it) or not.

Or rather, people having the right to a private life unfettered by pompous, braindead little busybodies like yourself.

Hence the reason I gave accolades to Neut for giving you the haters award. You have no love for your fellow man, at least not in the true definition of the word love.

Arthur Brain

I'm not the original author of homosexual slang Art, your movement is.

Oh please. Take ownership of your own derogatory slurs against folk and stop being so gay about it...;)

One would think that if Pastor Scott Lively wasn't taken seriously by the LGBTQueer movement, they wouldn't have pursued "Crimes against humanity" charges against him.

Well, considering that this has to do with states that implement the death penalty for homosexuality then it's hardly surprising that such has come about. Heck, even you, as projected and fixated as you are don't condone execution for being gay...

Death is still a huge part of the lifestyle that you defend Art, whether you want to look at it (i.e. admit it) or not.

I defend the rights of people to live outside of nutball little loonies like yourself & others who would effectively turn the West into something akin to North Korea. You must really hate the South...

Hence the reason I gave accolades to Neut for giving you the haters award. You have no love for your fellow man, at least not in the true definition of the word love.

Heck, go and lock the mall up, it must be closing time by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.