Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Uhm

Father is always a reference to GOD almighty.

We are even told that people were admonished to not call their flesh father "Father".

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Hi Pops, we agree on so much concerning this, and I am so glad about that; however, I do want to say that people were not admonished to not call their earthly father 'father'.

Jesus said for the 'brothers in Christ' not to call each other 'father'.

popsthebuilder

Hi Pops, we agree on so much concerning this, and I am so glad about that; however, I do want to say that people were not admonished to not call their earthly father 'father'.

Jesus said for the 'brothers in Christ' not to call each other 'father'.
Ah....a reproof I can hear.

Thank you dear...friend.

I know we don't agree on everything at first glance. But I am thankful for you and the truth that dwells in us both.

peace

Apple7

Listen to what you are saying. You are going against wisdom. You are going against the scriptures.

Tell me, do you have the Holy Spirit living inside of you?

If you do, who is it?

I dismantled your Isa 46 example.

What can you do now but deflect...:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7, This proves that there is only one God, God the Father. Yes, God is God the Father.

You are stuck into thinking that the term Theos only refers to God The Father.

Think again...

You exercise a vivid imagination in claiming that ‘polytropos’ refers to God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. It is talking about God's revelations through the prophets which were incomplete and partial. The revelation "in the last days" through the Son is complete and final.

Kind regards
Trevor

Show us your exegesis.

Oh...that's right....you can't...

Apple7

Only the unregenerate would think that. What you have is not trust. You have simply psyched up your mental attributes in a form of advanced superstition that is loosely based on scriptures. You just repeat things parrot fashion.

Its called exegesis.

Something of which you know nothing....

Apple7

Lol

Scripture please.

How does one worship in the person of the son and the person of the Spirit?

That is absolutely illogical and nonsensical.

Jesus changed the location of worship to Himself and The Holy Spirit, in John 4.

• John 4.21; Worship is no longer to take place in the Mountain, or in Jerusalem.
• John 4.23 – 24; Jesus declares that the NEW place to worship is in Spirit and Truth, which is to worship in the Person of Jesus Christ, who is the temple, holding the Second and Third Persons’ of the Trinity.

Apple7

To all the cult-worshipers following this thread:

In lieu of cowardly running from one-hit-wonder passage to one-hit-wonder passage, ad nausea, and NEVER providing exegetical evidence for your jaded positions, please pick your very best passage and defend it for us (not that you can, but try).

This way, you can demonstrate to us real Christians that you are not afraid to defend God's word.

Waiting...

popsthebuilder

In lieu of cowardly running from one-hit-wonder passage to one-hit-wonder passage, ad nausea, and NEVER providing exegetical evidence for your jaded positions, please pick your very best passage and defend it for us (not that you can, but try).

This way, you can demonstrate to us real Christians that you are not afraid to defend God's word.

Waiting...
One Spirit, one GOD. The whole Bible is my source.

Plain and simple.

popsthebuilder

The first cult-follower steps up to the plate....but, is just too insecure in his cognizance of scripture to posit a passage for detailed discussion.

No surprise here.

Thanks for confirming my assertion.

Next...
Some people have things to do other than set on a computer throwing out judgements all day.

popsthebuilder

The first cult-follower steps up to the plate....but, is just too insecure in his cognizance of scripture to posit a passage for detailed discussion.

No surprise here.

Thanks for confirming my assertion.

Next...
Pick any verse you like and I will show you it leads to the Spirit.

God's Truth

Jesus changed the location of worship to Himself and The Holy Spirit, in John 4.

• John 4.21; Worship is no longer to take place in the Mountain, or in Jerusalem.
• John 4.23 – 24; Jesus declares that the NEW place to worship is in Spirit and Truth, which is to worship in the Person of Jesus Christ, who is the temple, holding the Second and Third Persons’ of the Trinity.

Worshiping in Spirit and in truth is about obeying Jesus and being given his Spirit.

What do you mean by saying 'holding the Second and Third Person's of the Trinity'?

Why did you leave the Father out of your statement?

God's Truth

Waiting...

You are shaming yourself when you put down using even one scripture.

Only one scripture is needed.

You can't put aside even one scripture.

I have many scriptures for you.

What would you like a scripture on that I have said?