"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Yes, Jesus' teachings or commandments are the Law for His followers.

They think Jesus' words are limited and not effectual for all. Imagine that, Jesus' word are not life for all, as he says his words are.

Jesus says when he is crucified all could come to him to be saved.

He also said his words are forever.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Romans 3:29 Is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too,

glorydaz

They think Jesus' words are limited and not effectual for all. Imagine that,

Score. Please send me 100 dollars. :thumb:

Matt. 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

:banana: I can't wait. :banana:

God's Truth

Score. Please send me 100 dollars. :thumb:

Matt. 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

:banana: I can't wait. :banana:

Even Paul said a person who wants help should be living a life in obedience to Christ.

According to the scriptures and what you say, I don't have to give you anything.

glorydaz

Even Paul said a person who wants help should be living a life in obedience to Christ.

According to the scriptures and what you say, I don't have to give you anything.

You claim to obey Jesus' words, but you refuse to give me money?

What a hypocrite you are. :down:

God's Truth

Jesus says to treat you like a tax collector. This is what I tell a tax collector to whom I do not owe. I say I don't owe you any money. hahahahaaaa

Paul says that if a widow needs help, give it if she has only had one husband her whole life and is living in obedience.

clefty

So you don't believe Jesus' word of producing fruit?
if He is the goal why would anyone think not to bare fruit more similar to Him His not less or not at all...

He says to be like Samaritan who was merciful.

Are you paying attention to His word?
yes is why He is the GOAL the STANDARD the EXAMPLE not the destruction of the Law...think not that ok...He said to NOT think that...

clefty

Giving you money would be like giving crack to crackheads...His people dont enable sinners to sin...

We love others as we love ourselves...His have learned not to give to themselves everything their fleshy hearts desire...

Hope you get your money...jonesing junkies are bad news...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
if He is the goal why would anyone think not to bare fruit more similar to Him His not less or not at all...

yes is why He is the GOAL the STANDARD the EXAMPLE not the destruction of the Law...think not that ok...He said to NOT think that...

I don't know what you are saying.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Giving you money would be like giving crack to crackheads...His people dont enable sinners to sin...

We love others as we love ourselves...His have learned not to give to themselves everything their fleshy hearts desire...

well said:)

God's Truth

They like the law, but they don't like obeying it, just like the Pharisees.

You are like the Pharisees, they are the ones who did not repent of their sins. You too say we don't have to.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

That is you Robert.

glorydaz

As if YOU would know what His people would do. :rolleyes:

You can't even hear what He says here.

Does He say you are to grill the person about what they will do with the money? NO

Does He say you are to judge the person at all? No.

You hypocrites. Claiming to obey and then mocking the words of Jesus by putting conditions on his commands. Twisting His words and falsely accusing the one who quotes Him. :nono:

God's Truth

As if YOU would know what His people would do. :rolleyes:

You can't even hear what He says here.

Does He say you are to grill the person about what they will do with the money? NO

Does He say you are to judge the person at all? No.

You hypocrites. Claiming to obey and then mocking the words of Jesus by putting conditions on his commands. Twisting His words and falsely accusing the one who quotes Him. :nono:

Would you like to wash my feet first?

1 Timothy 5:8 9A widow should be enrolled if she is at least sixty years old, the wife of one man, 10and well known for good deeds such as bringing up children, entertaining strangers, washing the feet of the saints, imparting relief to the afflicted, and devoting herself to every good work.

glorydaz

Oh, so you feel free to ignore Jesus' words when it fits your purpose.

This is why you have a problem with those wedgies....trying to straddle the fence between Law and Grace. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Would you like to wash my feet first?

1 Timothy 5:8 9A widow should be enrolled if she is at least sixty years old, the wife of one man, 10and well known for good deeds such as bringing up children, entertaining strangers, washing the feet of the saints, imparting relief to the afflicted, and devoting herself to every good work.

If you were a saint, I wouldn't mind at all.

However, you're a fake who perverts God's word, so I'll spit on you, instead, and call it a job well done.

glorydaz

It is not perverted to preach obedience and to obey.

It is when you preach it must be done for salvation. And you know this. You've been told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......

It's the OBEDIENCE of Jesus Christ ....not yours.....that saves.

God's Truth

It is when you preach it must be done for salvation.

Jesus says to humble yourself and repent, or you will never enter.

A person has to do that or they won't be saved.

And you know this. You've been told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......

Then ignore me after I say what I would like.

You don't have to reply.

It's the OBEDIENCE of Jesus Christ ....not yours.....that saves.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us he chooses to save those who obey.

glorydaz

Jesus says to humble yourself and repent, or you will never enter.

A person has to do that or they won't be saved.

Law (Before the Cross) :down:

Grace (After the Cross)

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.

Salvation is a Gift that cannot be earned.

You poor unsaved soul...you don't know, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.