"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You try to intimidate people on the Forum by insulting them. I am not intimidated by your unchristian name calling. I don't think that you are a Christian.
Yes, I insult wolves-that is biblical.Why don't you? Oh, yes-you are a wolf.

Christians do not insult others by calling them names.
Unbiblical-you made that up, as usual Pate, as you hate the bible, having not read it, much less studied it, for years..

Galatians 1 ff-you are a perveter.

Acts 13:10-you are a child of the devil

Acts 20:29 KJV-you are a grievous wolf

Matthew 23:33 KJV-you are a viper

Want more, wolfie?
You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.

Thanks for the compliment-a wolf not approving of me!!! Thanks again!And your opinion is noted, wolfie. Name calling, and marking/exposing/identifying wolves, is biblical, wolfie. Take it up with the mods, cry baby. Perhaps they do not like wolves, such as yourself, either.

And you ought to be banned for your satanic assertion that God's holy laws was destroyed/made void.
You are a sick little man and you need help.

Little, you quip? Real tough guy, are you, old little man wolfie? Weighty. So there. Thanks for the psycho babble, Dr. Phil. Go back to watching him, instead of believing, studying the bible, eh, Pate? Yes...

You have to insult people in order to make yourself look like you are above them.

More psycho babble. No, cry baby, pawn of Satan-I insult wolves, expose them, rebuke them, as commanded by the LORD God, and you hate that, grinding your big, bad, wolf choppers.....

You are not above anyone.

I am above all wolves, such as yourself, wolfie.

It seems that you are not able to understand scripture, this should be a concern for you.

I understand it quite well, and call out your satanic interpretation of it. You're not in my ball park, Pate, as you have not studied the book, in years. My evidence? Your satanic "argument."

It seems that you are not able to understand scripture.

See how that works, clown?

You want to set yourself over God's word, which tells me that you don't believe God's word.

I believe every word, Pate-but reject your perversion, satanic interpretation, as do others.

Why don't you believe God's word, and set yourself over God's word, Pate?

Fun!

glorydaz

Yeah maybe but at least he is honest and consistant...he starts there “the Law is abolished” while other christians change their stance and end up there...having first insisted 9 of the commandments are of course still binding to them...I mean WWJD? Right?...

but when I ask about that Sabbath one...all the wheels come off and it is sssssuddenly “AWWWW HELL NO! The Law is changed! abolished! we dont need it we are under grace!!!...it’s for da Jeeeeeewwwwwwwsssss!!!” yada yada yada...lol

WWJD? Certainly not eat SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...

I see you don't get it, either. The law remains for all those who have not been delivered from it.

God's Truth

I see you don't get it, either. The law remains for all those who have not been delivered from it.

There is no more old law.

We have a new law, and it is the old law with some changes.

Jesus taught the new law, the law that requires faith.

Paul taught that exact same law as Jesus taught.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

John 12:42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

Jesus came to earth to give the new rules and guidelines for the new law, the new covenant, the new testament. Then he shed his blood on the cross for it.

Paul is the minister to it.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

glorydaz

There is no more old law.

We have a new law, and it is the old law with some changes.

Jesus taught the new law, the law that requires faith.

Paul taught that exact same law as Jesus taught.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

John 12:42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

Jesus came to earth to give the new rules and guidelines for the new law, the new covenant, the new testament. Then he shed his blood on the cross for it.

Paul is the minister to it.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Non responsive, and shows your lack of knowledge about the subject at hand.

God's Truth

Non responsive, and shows your lack of knowledge about the subject at hand.

You are wrong, and your denial is no defense of any truth.

Christ is the end of the old law that was based on the works one had to do to clean themselves, the purification works of the law.

Jesus cleans us now.

We now only have to have faith that his blood cleans us---of the sins we REPENT of doing.

It means we don't have to get circumcised, have a bath, or women stay away on their menses, and we don't have to sacrifice animals. It doesn't mean we don't have to obey God anymore. LOL

glorydaz

You are wrong, and your denial is no defense of any truth.

Christ is the end of the old law that was based on the works one had to do to clean themselves, the purification works of the law.

Jesus cleans us now.

We now only have to have faith that his blood cleans us---of the sins we REPENT of doing.

It means we don't have to get circumcised, have a bath, or women stay away on their menses, and we don't have to sacrifice animals. It doesn't mean we don't have to obey God anymore. LOL

You simply have no understanding of the Law and it's purpose. Please keep your ignorant imaginings to yourself.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

God's Truth

You simply have no understanding of the Law and it's purpose. Please keep your ignorant imaginings to yourself.

This site is for all members to post. Why are you trying to stop me from posting?

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

How do you think that you have disproved anything that I said with that scripture?

Jesus makes us clean, but GOD commanded the purification works too, and a person had to do it, if they wanted to be a child of His.

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

The Jews didn't want to stop cleaning themselves...they didn't want the blood of Jesus to do it.

glorydaz

This site is for all members to post. Why are you trying to stop me from posting?

Because I'm sick of hearing the same old lies about purification works....see below.

Jesus makes us clean, but GOD commanded the purification works too, and a person had to do it, if they wanted to be a child of His.

The Jews didn't want to stop cleaning themselves...they didn't want the blood of Jesus to do it.

:kookoo:

clefty

Abide in Me is to keep My commandments do the will of My Father...here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith OF Jesus Christ...NOT faith IN Him but HIS FAITH...to love JUST AS He loved you...and trust me He loves you and has invited you to come over to eat but it won’t be SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...

glorydaz

Abide in Me is to keep My commandments do the will of My Father...here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith OF Jesus Christ...NOT faith IN Him but HIS FAITH...to love JUST AS He loved you...and trust me He loves you and has invited you to come over to eat but it won’t be SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...

Still looking to the vine, are ya?

You seem to be a bit demented. :carryon:

clefty

Still looking to the vine, are ya?

You seem to be a bit demented. :carryon:

The vine? You mean the trunk to which we branches are grafted in to...replacing others fallen?

By your fruit you are not even part of this family...even biologically impossible to graft fruit of another family...

Hint: Look on the sign of the fruit- Sabbath keeping remains for His people...

glorydaz

The vine? You mean the trunk to which we branches are grafted in to...replacing others fallen?

By your fruit you are not even part of this family...even biologically impossible to graft fruit of another family...

Hint: Look on the sign of the fruit- Sabbath keeping remains for His people...

Golly, I'm impressed. :kookoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.