Christ died for them not appointed to Wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZOS

Amen Brother, most of the people that ever lived, or shall live on the face of the earth were ordained by God to be eternally condemned:
For He has set apart for Himself only a remnant, the Election of Grace Eph. 1:3-4 to be the recipients of all Spiritual Blessings of Salvation
through Christ Jesus !

Wow, you really are one stupid woman.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love"

I know that you perverts hate Jesus and hate the gospel, but you also hate simple sentences and are too lazy to use basic reading comprehesion skills.

The apostle Paul is clearly telling the Ephesians that before the foundation of the world, God chose that all those who are in Christ would be holy and blameless, having received every spiritual blessing.

beloved57

Amen Brother, most of the people that ever lived, or shall live on the face of the earth were ordained by God to be eternally condemned:
For He has set apart for Himself only a remnant, the Election of Grace Eph. 1:3-4 to be the recipients of all Spiritual Blessings of Salvation
through Christ Jesus !
I agree Sister. Narrow is the way that leads to life and few there be that find it. Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it

beloved57

Wow, you really are one stupid woman.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love"

I know that you perverts hate Jesus and hate the gospel, but you also hate simple sentences and are too lazy to use basic reading comprehesion skills.

The apostle Paul is clearly telling the Ephesians that before the foundation of the world, God chose that all those who are in Christ would be holy and blameless, having received every spiritual blessing.
Matt 12:36

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

OZOS

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Once again, because YOU are a pervert, you rip a verse out of it's context, when Jesus was speaking directly to those like YOU.

Jesus just referred to those who were blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and called them (you) a "brood of vipers", for speaking evil of Him. Their (your) "idle words" came from their (your) evil hearts. Claiming that Jesus only died for you and not others, is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit whom Jesus sent to convict the whole world who does not believe in Him.

Nanja

Exactly Brother, which includes vain, unprofitable talk such as OZOS speaks in his every retaliatory post against the Truth of God's Word.

OZOS

Exactly Brother, which includes vain, unprofitable talk such as OZOS speaks in his every retaliatory post against the Truth of God's Word.
No, it does not, you godless witch. You made that up, the text says nothing like that. YOU are a pervert, and will go to hell for your careless words concerning Christ's once for ALL sacrifice for the sins of the WHOLE world. You lie against the truth of God's word, and you pervert God's word, because God's word is not in you. You have an evil, unbelieving heart.

Nanja

No, it does not, you godless witch. You made that up, the text says nothing like that. YOU are a pervert, and will go to hell for your careless words concerning Christ's once for ALL sacrifice for the sins of the WHOLE world. You lie against the truth of God's word, and you pervert God's word, because God's word is not in you. You have an evil, unbelieving heart.

OZOS is an accuser of the True Brethren, God's Elect 1 Pet. 1:2, just like his spiritual father:

Rev. 12:10 - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

OZOS

OZOS is an accuser of the True Brethren, God's Elect 1 Pet. 1:2, just like his spiritual father:

Rev. 12:10 - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Made up nonsense.

YOU and B57 are NOT "True Brethren", but false teachers of a doctrine of demons. You are "elected" for eternal separation from God, for your rejection of the gospel that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world and was raised for our justification to receive His life, which is salvation.

You neither know God, His word, or His Son. As the apostle Paul says, you are to be "accursed" (damned / condemned).

beloved57

Once again, because YOU are a pervert, you rip a verse out of it's context, when Jesus was speaking directly to those like YOU.

Jesus just referred to those who were blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and called them (you) a "brood of vipers", for speaking evil of Him. Their (your) "idle words" came from their (your) evil hearts. Claiming that Jesus only died for you and not others, is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit whom Jesus sent to convict the whole world who does not believe in Him.
Keep it up pal !

beloved57

Amen Sister !

OZOS

Keep it up pal !
As long as you and the witch keep lying to people, keep ripping verses out of context, and continue to pervert God's word and His gospel, I will "keep" exposing you as the false teacher you are.

beloved57

As long as you and the witch keep lying to people, keep ripping verses out of context, and continue to pervert God's word and His gospel, I will "keep" exposing you as the false teacher you are.

OZOS

Yep, and this should concern you, but it doesn't, because you keep repeating the same lies over and over again. You are so arrogant, and so deceived that you think Jesus was talking about those who oppose you, when it is God's word that opposes you.

Matt 12:36 in context is speaking about YOU, the bad tree...

“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Your words, concerning Christ's once for all sacrifice are blasphemous. You claim that He was not the propitiation for the sins of the whole world, but only the "elect world". You, the bad tree, are known by the fruit that comes out of your mouth and reveals your evil, unbelieving heart. You stand condemned, and the only words you will every hear from Jesus on judgment day, are "I never knew you".

beloved57

Some men were born for destruction 12 Pet 2:12

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Peter here writing about false teachers, states unequivocally that they were as if brute beast, made or born to be taken and destroyed. The word made here is the greek word gennaō means:

of men who fathered children

1. to be born
  2. to be begotten

And the word destroyed phthora means:

1. orruption, destruction, perishing
    1. that which is subject to corruption, what is perishable
    2. in the Christian sense, eternal misery in hell
  2. in the NT, in an ethical sense, corruption i.e. moral decay

They have been born to bring in damnable heresies 2 Pet 2:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Now these Christ did not die for, and are the ones appointed to wrath, which they Christ died for are not appointed to.

beloved57

It was also known and had been prophesied that some were appointed to disobedience again 1 Pet 2:8

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Now Luke 2:34

And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

The word set keimai means:

metaph.

1. to be (by God's intent) set, i.e. destined, appointed

This verse corresponds with 1 Pet 2:8

The word fall in Lk 2:34 is the word ptōsis:

a falling, downfall, metaph. to fall under judgment, came under condemnation

that many may fall and bring upon themselves ruin, i. e. the loss of salvation, utter misery, Luke 2:34, cf. Romans 11:11.

Nanja

It was also known and had been prophesied that some were appointed to disobedience again 1 Pet 2:8

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Now Luke 2:34

And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

The word set keimai means:

metaph.

1. to be (by God's intent) set, i.e. destined, appointed

This verse corresponds with 1 Pet 2:8

The word fall in Lk 2:34 is the word ptōsis:

a falling, downfall, metaph. to fall under judgment, came under condemnation

that many may fall and bring upon themselves ruin, i. e. the loss of salvation, utter misery, Luke 2:34, cf. Romans 11:11.

Exactly Brother, according to God's Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph. 3:11, it was appointed for all God's Chosen Elect, even from Everlasting, to be Blessed to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7 by Christ's Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19. Hence, these for whom He Died / shed His Blood for, were never under God's wrath and condemnation: Never appointed unto wrath.

However, those which were appointed to disobedience 1 Pet. 2:8; nothing but Eternal ruin and misery awaits them; whose end shall entail being eternally destroyed in the lake of fire Rev. 21:8.

Last edited:

beloved57

The Vessels of Wrath, them which Christ did not die for, and had always destined to wrath, are the goats on His left hand seen here Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand[goats], Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rom 9:21-22

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make[appoint] one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Now these were in exact opposite from them who have always been the vessels of mercy, the Sheep on His right hand, whom Christ died for Jn 10:11,15 Matt 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This coincides with this Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Nanja

The Vessels of Wrath, them which Christ did not die for, and had always destined to wrath, are the goats on His left hand seen here Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand[goats], Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rom 9:21-22

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make[appoint] one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Now these were in exact opposite from them who have always been the vessels of mercy, the Sheep on His right hand, whom Christ died for Jn 10:11,15 Matt 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This coincides with this Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Absolutely Brother, God's Mercy is only for His Elect Seed, His Saints, a remnant of all humanity; the Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23;
Christ's Sheep John 10:11, 15. They weren't ever appointed to God's Wrath.

However, all the rest of mankind are reprobates, vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 created by God to be used for His Pleasure and Purpose:
The serpent's seed, the devil's progeny Ps. 37:28. So as a result, their minds shall be blinded by God 2 Cor. 4:4, and remain spiritually deaf to His Words John 8:43, 47.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Mat. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Matt. 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

So yes, these are the the portion of humanity which were Created by God to be ungodly, vessels of His Wrath, and as such were ordained to be condemned Jude 1:4.

Last edited:

beloved57

Christs coming into the world, in addition to His primary redemptive purpose for His People Chosen in Him before the foundation of the world, and to open their eyes spiritually so they may see Isa 42:6-7

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

There was also a secondary purpose, that was to blind the rest, those not chosen in Him, the reprobate, notice Jn 9:39

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

There was a people in national israel that Jesus was referring to, Rom 11:7

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

But this judicial blinding isnt limited to the reprobate jews, it also applies to the reprobate gentiles. It was always Gods purpose to blind them to the truth, and never His intention to convert them by it

Jn 12:40

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.