ECT Can the Great Tribulation be far off?? Wake Up Christian!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And in the book of Revelations it speaks of locust the size of horses with stingers in their tails. Lets not forget about them. Don't you believe that either?

That's my point.

You're taking the "mark" as literal, but then everything else as figurative.

(Exodus 13:15-16) This is why I sacrifice to the Lord the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons.’ 16 And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the Lord brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand.”

HINT: microchips didn't exist during the Exodus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Problem is I read through many of those posts, as the new TOL forum that wiped out so much, was still the dispensation, lol

And it was you who gradually revealed your actual agenda: hostility and the setting off of strife.

The Hilston debate remains though.

There, your hostility is clear - up it arose out of you whenever Hil had you cornered by your own fool assertions.

Shugart (MAD's Tet) did the exact same thing to Randy (Chickenman) no matter how often Randy asked him to please refrain from said nonsense.

That too is there for both you and your twin Shugart to nevertheless deny.

The Hilston Debate, or Tet's Actual Agenda:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

Once again, Danoh makes post after post, after post, after post about my alleged character, but never about the topic of the thread, or with any scripture.

The reason Danoh does this: Because Danoh cannot defend his false belief system (Dispensationalism), and Danoh lives in denial with the fact that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Danoh

Once again, Danoh makes post after post, after post, after post about my alleged character, but never about the topic of the thread, or with any scripture.

The reason Danoh does this: Because Danoh cannot defend his false belief system (Dispensationalism), and Danoh lives in denial with the fact that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Read Tet's rinse and repeat nonsense...

1 - When replied to, he asserts MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

2 - When ignored, he asserts it is because MADs are unable refute his Preterist nonsense.

3 - When ad homiened, he asserts it is because MADs are unable to refute his Preterist nonsense.

That is Tet's rinse, repeat...

Why?

Because Tet's is a classic case of...

James 1:8's "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hey Totty, hope all is well.

And no on the nearness of the Great Trib - Israel's Prophetic clock and its' wrath having been stopped, temporarily, Rom. 11:25-29.

If memory serves me, it's interesting that you and I hold a similar understanding of what "the falling away" is but not on the above.

Anyway, good to see you around :)

Any way hi :) I am allus pleased to see you

...er who told you that the great tribulation was upon the Jews or was God's wrath?

Jeremiah says in ch.30 it will be a time of tribulation like no other time...Jacob's trouble

BUT

"fear not Jacob...be not dismayed oh Israel....I will save you from it, Jacob will be saved and Israel shall dwell in safety and none shall make him afraid."

....oh....

If you read Dan.12 dealing with this same subject he says "it will be a time of trouble [tribulation] like no other time."

BUT

"At that time shall stand up Michael and he will deliver your people"

Tribulation comes from man...it is not the wrath of God. Study Jerry.30. it is the church which goes through the great tribulation or as it should be called the great persecution

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"Oh but why is it called Jacob's trouble?"

....because it is the time of vindication for Israel, God has got a quarrel with the nations for the way they have dealt with the Jews....and God is going to bring the nations [with ac at their head] against Jerusalem to destroy them.

Interplanner

....because it is the time of vindication for Israel, God has got a quarrel with the nations for the way they have dealt with the Jews....and God is going to bring the nations [with ac at their head] against Jerusalem to destroy them.

When you find that in the NT let me know. The plain language about this is Rom 11:30. God has no dealings with ethnes as such any more. Just sinners or believers. You're an age that was 'obsolete and soon disappearing.'

There is plenty about justice in the NT declarations about the coming judgement and none about geo-political justice for Israel.

Interplanner

...er who told you that the great tribulation was upon the Jews or was God's wrath?

Jeremiah says in ch.30 it will be a time of tribulation like no other time...Jacob's trouble

BUT

"fear not Jacob...be not dismayed oh Israel....I will save you from it, Jacob will be saved and Israel shall dwell in safety and none shall make him afraid."

....oh....

If you read Dan.12 dealing with this same subject he says "it will be a time of trouble [tribulation] like no other time."

BUT

Tribulation comes from man...it is not the wrath of God. Study Jerry.30. it is the church which goes through the great tribulation or as it should be called the great persecution

No it should not be translated that way. It is the upheaval or disturbance or calamity of Israel in the 6th decade. Instead of persecution it was actually an event that was God's judgement.

The clock of prophesied judgement did not stop. Dan 9 took place on its time marks.

Interplanner

dupl

Interplanner

BUT

....oh....

BUT

The line about 'like no other' is exactly why we must not read Daniel directly--without the NT interp. Christ explained what that line meant.

Cross Reference

Who was the Revelation written to?

Was it written to Christians or unbelieving Jews?

Stop your obfuscating. Jews and Christians. Were the Seven Churches Jewish churches or Christian churches? Are you a Christian or a Jew and does it matter?? Revelations belongs to the whole world to understand.

Last edited: