Calling all Open Theists for Feedback

Lon

Well, realize both you and he are trolling at this point. I'm not Open Theist, so am off the topic at hand as well. The topic is "Open Theism."

I wish you were truly spiritual and godly Christian as you seem to be portraying yourself.
Prayer works. I am as my posts portray me.

Jesus loves you:)

peace.
I believe that is true, but lest you think me prideful, I don't deserve it or Him.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hello Lon and EE.

Jesus loves you.

peace:)

Lol, now you are right back to τὸν Θεόν and John 1:1 again. Are you now saying that in the beginning there was no Elohim? It can only be Theos according to you? You are spinning your hot-wheels like a kid playing cars in a sandbox.

[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] is Nice and sincere. What you are both doing is obvious to all who know Lon and all who KNOW HIM. (John 8:24)

Meshak and Daqq

I'm done with both of you for quite a time. This pic is true and about both of you. I'm Sincere, but mean!

fake1.jpg

Reactions: Lon

daqq

:idunno: This/these are your last word? You've overused them too much on TOL. Here, I'll let you have the last word chance one more time. Don't blow it. Perhaps try harder, or be relevant. -Lon

P.S. This is EE's "Open Theism" thread.

The only thing you and the OP are proving is that your variegated doctrines do not exist in the original languages. That is why you refuse to admit that Theos with its various forms is nothing more than a set of Greek "loan words" employed to represent Elohim and El from the Hebrew text. For when these facts are brought to light most people are eventually set free from your false doctrines which are only viable through twisting what your Trinitarian-biased English translations say: therefore you despise the knowledge and power given to us in the Hebrew and Greek Septuagint scriptures because the comparison of the two refutes your NT-GREEK-ONLY doctrine and sets people free from your religion-church-organization of man full of the traditions of men. You are a slave to your dogma, and desire to enslave others by forcing them to bow to your dogma, but your dogma does not exist in the original languages of the holy Scripture writings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, realize both you and he are trolling at this point. I'm not Open Theist, so am off the topic at hand as well. The topic is "Open Theism."

Prayer works. I am as my posts portray me.

I believe that is true, but lest you think me prideful, I don't deserve it or Him.

Hello Lon,

Calm down, peace:)

Jesus loves you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] is Nice and sincere. What you are both doing is obvious to all who know Lon and all who KNOW HIM. (John 8:24)

Meshak and Daqq

I'm done with both of you for quite a time. This pic is true and about both of you. I'm Sincere, but mean!

fake1.jpg

You too, calm down. don't get so uptight.

Jesus loves you.

Peace:)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nevertheless, especially within the confines of TOL, one will find differences of opinion on these basic tenets. For example, there are open theists who will disagree that all of the future is unknowable to God, or that God will never override the libertarian free will of His creatures.

AMR
There was the 'God inside time" debate where i differed from TOL main OT believers. It seems to me there is not enough old members here to debate this issue again.

Lon

The only thing you and the OP are proving is that your variegated doctrines do not exist in the original languages. That is why you refuse to admit that Theos with its various forms is nothing more than a set of Greek "loan words" employed to represent Elohim and El from the Hebrew text. For when these facts are brought to light most people are eventually set free from your false doctrines which are only viable through twisting what your Trinitarian-biased English translations say: therefore you despise the knowledge and power given to us in the Hebrew and Greek Septuagint scriptures because the comparison of the two refutes your NT-GREEK-ONLY doctrine and sets people free from your religion-church-organization of man full of the traditions of men. You are a slave to your dogma, and desire to enslave others by forcing them to bow to your dogma, but your dogma does not exist in the original languages of the holy Scripture writings.

Lot of luggage. You need to start a thread and spend a long time unpacking it. I did have about a year of Hebrew. You? I'm no expert but I think I get the gist of the language. You are all-over the place on your presentation. I'd suggest, if you want to be taken seriously, you 1) just leave your study up for scrutiny. 2) If someone proves a point wrong, admit it and move on. 3) Go a little slower about posting all your summations and ask "what does this say to you?" about obvious ones. It actually would engage your readers. Leading questions may get others drawing your conclusions. If not, then you 'know' you have drawn some hastily. That HAS to be true. We all, especially in theology, need to show our work. 4) Try to leave chuckles out. I do remember some of my teachers belittling others in class. They were being petty and using terrible teaching/learning skills. 5) Check to ensure after any concessions, that everyone is still on page and believe together your premise. 6) be a bit up front with where you believe conclusions are going. If you are against the triune view, be as specific as you can about what is bothering you and then ask others to look at the scriptures. 7) TRY to be open to what verses or comments they bring to the table.

Honestly, if I was the one who was against a triune view, I'd be working on my doctorate. Yes it 'would' be that important. I'd have to convince the entire world. I would and still do greatly value and care about those who wouldn't agree with me. My greatest desire would be to convince them of what I believed. Such would be life and death. Honestly? You don't seem that convicted or convinced. No cultist ever did or does. There is no desire.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is what the little brat says who just tore all the flowers out of the neighbor's flower garden. :loser:

NEWSFLASH: NO ONE is buying it, Milkshake.

On the contrary, I have been volunteering to beautify my neighborhood inducing city owned Botanical Garden.

My faith is practical and works in real life:)

peace, friend.

don't get so uptight.

Lon

Hello leaned one:)

Jesus loves you too.:)

I was late. I'd think somewhere between 'calm down' and 'wake up' is "don't get uptight."

To me? Unnecessary advice or direction. I'd be like me telling you "don't get excited." Your response? "I'm not excited." Right?

You might have meant 'learned' btw. :idunno:

Sorry EE, I'm not really helping this Open Theism thread. I'll leave it alone since I'm just feeding off topic subject matter. It started with Daqq posting off topic and so I took a part of this day to try and explain something.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was late. I'd think somewhere between 'calm down' and 'wake up' is "don't get uptight."

To me? Unnecessary advice or direction. I'd be like me telling you "don't get excited." Your response? "I'm not excited." Right?

whatever you say, leaned one.

peace,