Calling all Open Theists for Feedback

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I cannot speak for Knight, but there is no theology regarding freewill that I've outgrown. As I said, I will one day write this book, it simply needs a bit more thought on my part to convey meaningfully what is true. Our 'will' serves us rather than "is" us. The freewill theist is scared to death of that statement, it is so self-protective of self. You know what I've found? Psalm 139:8 He's there. How much do I mean, when I say my identity is in Christ? For me, that I am His vessel to do as He pleases because only He matters, and damn (condemn) my free will. His will not mine. Mark 14:36. "Outgrown?" :nono: Coming into HIs own, rather. 1 Corinthians 6:20 Romans 12:5

You owe me some cookies!

I'm a free Will Theist and I'm not scared. What gives? I willingly claim Jesus as my all. I would surmise you do too.

You are a good read. Make that book... in prayer and devotion!

All encouragement to you!

- EE

Perfect Love cast all my fears away... :D

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Proof that Open Theism protection of Free Will is correct and biblically sound!!

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? (Fruit of the Eternal Father that is Blameless and TriUne) Certainly not! (Affirmed) On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. (Did God give us the fruit or tell us not to eat it?). For I would not have known covetousness (Covet what? Isaiah 14:14) unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” 8 But sin, (1 Cor. 15:54f, 56) taking opportunity by the commandment (1 Cor. 15:56), produced in me all manner of evil desire. (Heb. 2:14) For apart from the law sin was dead. (Gen. 2:16) 9 I was alive once without the law (Gen. 3:5) , but when the commandment came (Gen. 3:7 ... the opposite of 2 Cor. 5:7) , sin revived and I died (Heb. 2:14). 10 And the commandment, which was to bring life (John 16:9), I found to bring death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me (Gen. 3:5 ... Rev. 12:9), and by it killed me. (Heb. 2:14) 12 Therefore the law is holy (Mk. 10:18), and the commandment holy and just (Gal. 3:24) and good. (Mk. 10:18)

Whoops... is that the original counter doctrine to the "false doctrine" of "Predestined original sin"?

What's the true doctrine of original sin? (John 16:9; Isaiah 14:14; Proverbs 16:18; Ezekiel 28:17; Obadiah 1:4; Mt. 23:12; 1 Pt. 5:6; Heb. 2:14; Gen. 3:5; 1Co. 15:54f; 56; Rev. 12:9)

Classical Origonal Sin Counter Doctrine Courtesy of the Apostel Paul? Yep!!!

Scriptural Royal Flush... Jesus wins ALL! (John 5:39f ... John 16:9) ... Ephesians 2:8f)

Oops... It came out!!! Cats out of the bag!!!!