Brian Rohrbough's CBS Appearance Gets Huge Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ThePhy said:
This level of reaction gives the impression that this site is going to be governed by rules that are applied at your whim, rules that are inconsistently applied.
:duh:

TOL is run by conservative Christians. We are highly biased and do not hide that fact.

Think of TOL like a radio talk show. If the caller is being rude to the host, the host may put them on hold or even disconnect them and move on to the next caller.

SUTG

Jukia said:
all the animals who used to be vegetarians have to worry about the vegetarian animals who became carnivores after A&E made their big mistake.

Wha? :noway: Who says this, and where?

SUTG

Knight said:
:duh:

TOL is run by conservative Christians. We are highly biased and do not hide that fact.

Think of TOL like a radio talk show. If the caller is being rude to the host, the host may put them on hold or even disconnect them and move on to the next caller.

Do you really think Eisenreich was being particularly rude? All he really did was call Jefferson "Jeffy". It didn't really seem like an insult, more of a playful jab. :box:

IHeartGod

BANNED
Banned
SUTG said:
Do you really think Eisenreich was being particularly rude? All he really did was call Jefferson "Jeffy". It didn't really seem like an insult, more of a playful jab. :box:
Athiests should not be aloud to talk on the websites at all. Knight is good.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
SUTG said:
No, it wasn't that bad, but I don't like Eisenreich. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IHeartGod said:
Athiests should not be aloud to talk on the websites at all. Knight is good.
Now Eisenreich can stay away for two weeks.

Eisenreich wanna go for more? How about permanent?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SUTG said:

Ever heard of icing on the cake? Straw that broke the camel's back?

Looks like Eisenreich has been baking his sarcastic cake and weighting down the camel for quite some time. Sometimes it takes just the tiniest bit to top off what has been leading up to a certain consequence.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
Ever heard of icing on the cake? Straw that broke the camel's back?

Looks like Eisenreich has been baking his sarcastic cake and weighting down the camel for quite some time. Sometimes it takes just the tiniest bit to top off what has been leading up to a certain consequence.
Yeah.... especially the "jerky" ones. :D

On Fire

eisenreich said:
He believes there must be some sinister reason why the tape is not being released.
.....said the dude who thinks there's a sinister reason for Building #7 coming down.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
SUTG said:
What exactly do you think is on the video?
We know what's on the video. From Brian Rohrbaugh's interview:

"In the basement videos that Klebold and Harris made (the videos I've been fighting 6 years to get released), they said the reason they were doing this is because of evolution. It's time to kill off the weak and evolution gives them the right, even the obligation, to do so. They are the ones who brought evolution into this and Eric Harris was wearing a t-shirt that said, "Natural Selection" on it."

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, we know what Rohrbaugh says the video contains. Short of watching it ourselves all we have is his highly emotional opinion.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Granite said:
No, we know what Rohrbaugh says the video contains. Short of watching it ourselves all we have is his highly emotional opinion.

We have no reason to doubt him. Do you have evidence that he is unreliable?

Granite

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
We have no reason to doubt him. Do you have evidence that he is unreliable?

He's incredibly biased, of course, which means he's at the very least going to provide his slant and his own agenda. Short of actually seeing the video ourselves there's no way for anyone to develop an independent and informed opinion.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Granite said:
He's incredibly biased, of course, which means he's at the very least going to provide his slant and his own agenda. Short of actually seeing the video ourselves there's no way for anyone to develop an independent and informed opinion.

Well :duh: but we take all of that into account when we hear him tell the story and we have no reason to think he is lying. Jeeez, he is desperately trying to get the tapes released! Would he be doing that if they were going to undermine what he says is on them??????

Granite

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Well :duh: but we take all of that into account when we hear him tell the story and we have no reason to think he is lying. Jeeez, he is desperately trying to get the tapes released! Would he be doing that if they were going to undermine what he says is on them??????

I don't think he's necessarily lying, I think he's a bundle of raw emotion and nerves.

I'm quite sure someone could watch the same material and walk away with a completely different conclusion. Happens all the time.

Until they're publicly available nobody's in a position to be dogmatic about their contents.

Jukia

SUTG said:
Wha? :noway: Who says this, and where?
I've seen a # of people post the prior to The Fall all were vegetarians and I'm pretty sure I have heard the good Pastor Bob state that. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

Genesis 1:29-30???

Last edited:

SUTG

Jukia said:
I've seen a # of people post the prior to The Fall all were vegetarians and I'm pretty sure I have heard the good Pastor Bob state that. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

Genesis 1:29-30???

Wow, I never heard that before, but I did a quick Google and found an article about it.

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

Status
Not open for further replies.