Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
How many miles is it from Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa?

It's not an accurate map, none of them are.

We know how far it is from Sydney to Johannesburg because Qantas Airlines flies from Sydney to Johannesburg multiple times every week. It's approximately 6,871 miles / 11 058 km. It takes 14 hours 15 minutes to make the flight nonstop. All flat earth models require lines of longitude to continue to grow larger the further south you go from the equator. The spherical earth does the exact opposite. It has lines of longitude getting smaller south of the equator, being an oblate spheroidal object. Flat earth epic fail.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We know how far it is from Sydney to Johannesburg because Qantas Airlines flies from Sydney to Johannesburg multiple times every week. It's approximately 6,871 miles / 11 058 km. It takes 14 hours 15 minutes to make the flight nonstop. All flat earth models require lines of longitude to continue to grow larger the further south you go from the equator. The spherical earth does the exact opposite. It has lines of longitude getting smaller south of the equator, being an oblate spheroidal object. Flat earth epic fail.
Nope, I have a video from a pilot during the flight, the first airline to establish the routes that dip south by Antarctica and they use the wind to increase the speeds to about 900 plus mph, shortening the flight. It's flat baby and the pilots basically confirm it in the in flight interview. I'll find it if you want. It shut Knight up about those southern flights, he had no answer,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Watch the first minutes of this

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Nope, I have a video from a pilot during the flight, the first airline to establish the routes that dip south by Antarctica and they use the wind to increase the speeds to about 900 plus mph, shortening the flight. It's flat baby and the pilots basically confirm it in the in flight interview. I'll find it if you want. It shut Knight up about those southern flights, he had no answer,

You've been doing too many drugs.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I should be clear about something as there is so much to explain about the flat earth possibility. The conspiracy would not involve millions or thousands of people lying and hiding the truth like you might assume. I will explain more later. Very very few people have EVER seen the earth from "outer space" IF ANY.

Very few have seen actual unaltered images of earth from space, IF THERE ARE ANY real images.I usually explain all of these things and more when debating this topic and/or getting questions that cover all the details.

When I post images some of the speak of the globe as being of satan or evil in origin. I am not saying that anyone who believes in a globe is bad, evil or aligned with satan. The point is that it IS possible that the shape of the earth has turned into one of his many huge deceptions that have been going on for ages.

Over 2,100 years ago, when Erastothenes decided by himself that the earth was a globe with a stick and a shadow, we have used his measurements and his math and calculations. He was wrong and the same calculations can be done in flat earth. He was making an educated guess, he did not know.

Then we get to Pythagorus and Copernicus, Jesuits. They seem to confirm and therefore perpetuate the globe theory. Newton and Galileo were also Jesuits and kept the flying spinning chaotic solar system jetting through endless open space.

The big bang was then "invented" by a Jesuit priest from Belgium who was with Einstein. The catholic church, the Vatican, Jesuits, have controlled the "new cosmology" for centuries and since the beginning. At this point still, nobody has been high enough to find out.

We get to the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s and it's not clear when they started finding out that the earth is not what they thought. The German V2 rocket may have gotten images. Admiral Byrd and the Masonic Lodge were started long before WWII in Antarctica. Byrd died mysteriously after talking to much about the dome and firmament and Antarctica in general.

What do you do when you find out the your science is all wrong, you education system is teaching the wrong material and everything the whole world believes is wrong? Do you march out to a microphone and announce to world that the earth is flat? Not likely.

Now it has become exactly what satan might enjoy, a world that believes we all came from nothing and we evolved from apes, making God obsolete for billions. I see the connection whether nobody else does or not.

Nobody is stupid or lying, nobody is evil or with satan, nobody is deceiving and hiding the truth because we ALL believe we live on a flying spinning ball.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think of Romans 1 when I think of those very few who have known the truth about the shape and nature of the earth. If it's true that we are geocentric or the earth is flat then some men have held the truth in unrighteousness. God hath shewed it to them. The world has changed the truth of God into a lie and serve the creature rather than the creator.

Romans chapter 1 - KJV -

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Everyone Is Being 'Astral-Projected'... [FLAT EARTH][/h]
From Video : When a false matrix, a false man-centered conception of reality, has been projected into the mind, it makes little difference whether it happens under the guise of materialistic heliocentric cosmology, or the guise of New Age mysticism. In the end, they both embody the same underlying thing...

15 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In several places in scripture we hear the description of the heavens opening up. I will cover all of them as I think they are like eyewitness testimonies of holy visions. We can compare the scriptures and descriptions. Here we hear of the sky rolling up like a sheet knit at the Four Corners. The Bible makes more sense with the enclosed earth and cosmos that it teaches.

Acts 10:9-16 KJV -
On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

2013-0929-rv03-the-old-testament-background-of-revelation-28-638.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
In several places in scripture we hear the description of the heavens opening up. I will cover all of them as I think they are like eyewitness testimonies of holy visions. We can compare the scriptures and descriptions. Here we hear of the sky rolling up like a sheet knit at the Four Corners. The Bible makes more sense with the enclosed earth and cosmos that it teaches.

Acts 10:9-16 KJV -
On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
Things seen in a TRANCE (ekstasis) cannot be assumed to be literal happenings.

Note that is was A CERTAIN VESSEL that descended FROM HEAVEN. It was THIS VESSEL that was "as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth". The VESSEL was received up again INTO HEAVEN.

Just keep trying to force your will upon the Bible PJ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Things seen in a TRANCE (ekstasis) cannot be assumed to be literal happenings.

Note that is was A CERTAIN VESSEL that descended FROM HEAVEN. It was THIS VESSEL that was "as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth". The VESSEL was received up again INTO HEAVEN.

Just keep trying to force your will upon the Bible PJ.
Just keep forcing yours, RD. You're a real Bible "expert"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 51:1-8 KJV -
[FONT=&quot]Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.

Isaiah 34 - KJV -
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.[/FONT]

jsanford108

Flat Earth: "Spaceship of Occultation" [Vector Symbolism]

15 minutes - Good One

The only really convincing part was the passing of the invisible microphone.

And, space, spherical earth, etc does not support Big Bang or evolution. Atheists and anti-theists claim that it does, but they are ignoring natural evidence that disproves evolution and various other alternate theories to divine creation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The only really convincing part was the passing of the invisible microphone.

And, space, spherical earth, etc does not support Big Bang or evolution. Atheists and anti-theists claim that it does, but they are ignoring natural evidence that disproves evolution and various other alternate theories to divine creation.

I'm watching a documentary now that jaybird recommended called the history of conspiracies I think is the name. I'm at the moon landings part now. Dude, we didn't go there, it's so obvious and blatantly fake, they can't even hide it. You have to ask yourself what else? It could be a lot. The videos I post from that channel are more good visuals, some good preaching at times, good music, short and many times much more educational than that one. I've seen much better and convincing ISS Fakery. I'm glad you watched it brother !!!

jsanford108

I have high suspicion about the first moon landing. There are so many elements that conflict with physics.

It seems plausible that it was faked in order to have a "win" against Russia. Just my analysis.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I may ask permission to post this image many times. It seems to me to be convincing evidence that we are surrounded by ice and frozen land in a complete circle. This image shows all of the bases and exact locations around the circle. That's why they call it the Antarctic Circle, duh. I coulda had a V8 !!! I'd like to get some feedback on this because I'm not good with calculations on maps, only street guides. :chuckle:

26994200_1551548338292494_5859730953352491045_n.jpg

5ac5acd39035a_0de3fee11ba2db0f8b1a449e7ff078d81.jpg.6e25437c927be4f38836f8add43afb89.jpg

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FLAT EARTH and the "HYPER-MOON"

From Video Description : This video expounds upon a portion of an interview featuring Josh Peck, whereby Josh is talking about the "holographic moon theory", and connects it to the possibility of four(+) dimensional objects/beings in the universe. I have been really thinking a lot about the implications of such ideas ever since coming face to face with the Flat Earth topic and my subsequent launch into this concept of "Enochian Cosmology".

Could the moon actually be some kind of "hyper-sphere"? Would this account for the odd "moon waves" being captured by various people, and would it not help explain the phases of the moon as well, if indeed the moon is not reflecting the sun, but generating it's own light, as the FE model suggests..?

For my of my random thoughts on this subject, and others, feel free to stop by my little blog at: weseeasthroughaglassdarkly.wordpress.com

8 minutes - The Video Works Fine - Just Click

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ORPHANS OF THE [holographic] SKY: Flat Earth & the Illusion of Quantum Sorcery

From Video : So, am I seriously trying to trace a connection through Flat Earth cosmology, Heinlein's "Orphans in the Sky", physicist James Gates Jr., David Icke, simulation theory, quantum mechanics and the Tron movies...? Apparently so!

15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.