Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 7:1-17 KJV -

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Gary K

Banned
The image on the bottom looks as if it shows all the bases surrounding flat earth on the edge of the ice wall

baf6f1fc89344dfecac12e4e980357c9.jpg

26994200_1551548338292494_5859730953352491045_n.jpg

Patrick,

Have you actually given thought to some of the assertions you're posting? Take the first assertion in the post I'm replying to. It asserts that it is impossible for a shadow to be smaller than object casting the shadow. Really? Take a 10' diameter non-focused light source set at a distance of 30' from a wall. Then place a baseball at the same center point as the light but only 6' from the wall. Do you really think you're going to get a shadow that is larger than the baseball itself? I can tell you that you won't. You may not even get a shadow, period. Why? Because the light source is emitting light rays at all angles from points up to 4'10.5" beyond the diameter of the baseball. It's impossble for the shadow of the baseball to be larger than it is and after the distance to the wall is great enough the shadow will disappear entirely. I haven't done the actual math to prove it, but it is provable.

The only way an object must cast a larger shadow than itself is for the object causing the shadow to be larger than the light source.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patrick,

Have you actually given thought to some of the assertions you're posting? Take the first assertion in the post I'm replying to. It asserts that it is impossible for a shadow to be smaller than object casting the shadow. Really? Take a 10' diameter non-focused light source set at a distance of 30' from a wall. Then place a baseball at the same center point as the light but only 6' from the wall. Do you really think you're going to get a shadow that is larger than the baseball itself? I can tell you that you won't. You may not even get a shadow, period. Why? Because the light source is emitting light rays at all angles from points up to 4'10.5" beyond the diameter of the baseball. It's impossble for the shadow of the baseball to be larger than it is and after the distance to the wall is great enough the shadow will disappear entirely. I haven't done the actual math to prove it, but it is provable.

The only way an object must cast a larger shadow than itself is for the object causing the shadow to be larger than the light source.
The images speak for themselves. It says a shadow can't be SMALLER than the object.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
EPIC! Daniel 7 Perfectly Describes What’s Coming!

From Video Description : We live in a time when the headlines coming out of the advancement of science and tech resembles nothing less than the crazy but colorful descriptions of end times events prophesied in the Bible. What many had dismissed as either gibberish, or at most, allegorical and metaphorical language, are now potential realities due to the unlocking of the human imagination with the computer and internet.

These tools are pushing us ever so rapidly into creating, building, and what some tech leaders call “summoning,” a race of superintelligent AI. The impact of these superintelligent AI will be Biblical in proportion. So much so, that Jesus says unless He returns and intervenes, no flesh would be saved.

15 minutes -

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Did you flunk all of your math and science classes growing up?

You cannot understand the simplest things about SIZE, SHAPE, DISTANCE, etc. etc. etc.

The SUN has a MUCH larger DIAMETER than your flashlight and is MUCH farther away from BOTH the object creating the shadow and the object on which the shadow is projected.

You continue to show that you are incredibly gullible.

Watch you eatin' there boy, crayons? :rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here is one or two things about the earth we live in. No matter where you start from in earth, if you travel in a completely true straight line and keep going perfectly straight, you will encounter the ice wall.

Another FACT of the earth is that NOBODY has ever and will never do a true circumnavigation around a ball shaped earth. It's a circle, not a real circumnavigation. Nobody can do it ANY mode of transport whether it's a rocket, satellite, ship, jet, plane, submarine, balloon, on foot or in any way shape or form of travel.

Forget about east and west, which I explained is a circle on a flat earth map, but NOBODY can go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball and back UP the OTHER SIDE. The alleged completions of those traverses are fake and far fetched and I can prove it.

Another simple way to prove the globe earth is just ONE picture, image or photo of earth from space that"s real. They ALL come from NASA ONLY and every one is altered, CGI, photo shopped or an artist rendering. ONE REAL IMAGE. More to come . . .
9641630a89d2d0005ba4e4b33ed39d89.jpg

d6a4667bcdb47128e704d988f2413885.jpg

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
The images speak for themselves. It says a shadow can't be SMALLER than the object.

Patrick, you're giving me quite the chuckle. So computer generated images are acceptabel to you if they confirm what you desire to believe, but unaccreptable if they show what you don't want to believe. Seems to me to be a fair amount of hypocrisy in that stance. You've just destroyed the credibility of your denunciation of cgi. Sorry to have to point that out, but it seems the logical thing to do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patrick, you're giving me quite the chuckle. So computer generated images are acceptabel to you if they confirm what you desire to believe, but unaccreptable if they show what you don't want to believe. Seems to me to be a fair amount of hypocrisy in that stance. You've just destroyed the credibility of your denunciation of cgi. Sorry to have to point that out, but it seems the logical thing to do.
What are you mumbling about? lol. I'm talking about the image with the shadows and the teddy bear. That's not CGI. :kookoo:

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
What are you mumbling about? lol. I'm talking about the image with the shadows an=d the teddy bear. That's not CGI.

That entire graphical image is computer generated. That isn't even a digital photo. It is a graphic that is entirely produced on a computer.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That entire graphical image is computer generated. That isn't even a digital photo. It is a graphic that is entirely produced on a computer.
Are you saying the teddy bear and the shadows are fake? Nobody placed a teddy bear against the wall and shined a light, taking pictures? Is that what you're saying? Is that all you can complain about? :e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I may ask permission to post this image many times. It seems to me to be convincing evidence that we are surrounded by ice and frozen land in a complete circle. This image shows all of the bases and exact locations around the circle. That's why they call it the Antarctic Circle, duh. I coulda had a V8 !!! I'd like to get some feedback on this because I'm not good with calculations on maps, only street guides. :chuckle:
26994200_1551548338292494_5859730953352491045_n.jpg

5ac5acd39035a_0de3fee11ba2db0f8b1a449e7ff078d81.jpg.6e25437c927be4f38836f8add43afb89.jpg
5ac5d2cd67e50_ff52eb66fe9b40a47e77a615914d5a2b1.jpg.01fe86cf659978e62aa54a8cdcf3ca23.jpg
I simply have to have this on every page until somebody can prove the map wrong. The image can be enlarged and was in some previous posts a few pages back. Deception Station is the 7th one down the list on the left hand side. I wonder who owns that one? Most of the other bases show the country of the base.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matthew 28:18-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.