Be a Walking Billboard For Christ

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
maybe do what Jesus did?

What most comes to mind, is that He never ever rushed. He kept His un-rushed stride.
He always was interested in the genuine "needs" of any who came to Him.
He fed ya' when yu were hungry.
He saved a drowning man, Peter.
He was not a respecter of persons.
And He put the mean-spirited in their place hahaaaa

LOVE that.
4chsmu1.gif
Your comment "Love THAT" and the smilie seemed sarcastic.

Did you mean it that way?

+++++++++++++++++++++++
"Doing what Jesus did" is what I call an "action-based" faith. Giving our assent to ancient theological interpretations of him is not.

OCTOBER23

Be a Light :idea: and not a Foghorn.:singer:

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men,

that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're asking the impossible. He simply cannot control himself.

PJ considers himself God's gift to TOL. He runs around like a child interjecting himself into every adult conversation. He truly is the ultimate THREAD PEST.

Stop derailing my threads ! Tabloid Glory

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Glorydaz, please limit your mocking, false accusations, demeaning comments and utter silliness to the silly threads.

Your work in derailing serious threads is very Anti-Christian.

Your nastiness is getting worse each day.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Of course you can't do that. What was he thinking? That pj the great might actually do what he insists someone else do? God forbid. :chuckle:

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5

That means ALL of us, in my opinion.

glorydaz

Glorydaz, please limit your mocking, false accusations, demeaning comments and utter silliness to the silly threads.

I can't do that, your threads are too good. And you keep calling me Tabloid Glory, so if she shows up on your thread you'll think it's me anyway.

This is fun.

brinny

Your comment "Love THAT" and the smilie seemed sarcastic.

Did you mean it that way?

+++++++++++++++++++++++
"Doing what Jesus did" is what I call an "action-based" faith. Giving our assent to ancient theological interpretations of him is not.

that He put the mean-spirited, full of it, hypocrites in their place?

Yes.

Remember what He called them?

glorydaz

GD, try thinking of Jesus Christ just half as much as you think of PJ.
It's a start

For a brief moment I was overwhelmed with pity for your lost condition, so I gave you a pos rep to let you know I understand your pain, and your need for attention. I do, really. You are living in fear behind a mask that you simply cannot remove. It slips and you replace it before anyone can see you as you are.....a fake...a whited sepulcher filled with a dead man's bones.

You will continue to live in fear, PJ, as long as you need that mask. When you're able to put it off, you can come before the throne of grace and rest in what the Lord Jesus Christ has done....you'll lose the need to boast of being a "Godly man" and one of the "top posters on TOL". You won't feel that need to blame me and others for attempting to expose the little man behind the mask because you simply won't need it anymore.

Now....back to the work of exposing you as one of the false brethren wearing a cute little white sheep's costume. :carryon:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

I think he is unable or unwilling to see the timbers or logs in his own eyes. He was undoubtedly taught his manners from his own family growing up.

We need to help our children fully feel their strong emotions and be able to give a name to them. And then we are to help them express their different emotions in adult and respectful ways.