Baltimore...a question of time

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
There is no justification for the thieving, looting, burning, thuging violence happening in Baltimore. They are attacking reporters, looting even from homes, harming tons of innocent people.

I think they should be shot on sight.

When you see: theft, murder and destruction, you know a Lefitst has been in your midst (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :BRAVO:

"How many of those looting do you think had a married mother and father?" ~ Dennis Prager Heb 13:4

“My heart went out to … the people living in the neighborhood,” Murillo said, remembering the sight of the Rev. Donte Hickman taking part in a march and trying to calm violence when he got word that the senior center his church had spent eight years building was in the midst of being destroyed..." Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10 Full text: WTOP’s Murillo: A ‘surreal’ day in Baltimore

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yeah, burning down your own community (after you've cleaned out all the liquor stores) really makes a statement doesn't it?

la-riot6.jpg

The black community, thanks to white guilt ridden liberals like you, is in a world of hurt. Fatherless homes, disproportionate amount of drug and alcohol use/abuse, abortion and violence, crime running rampant, etc. etc. etc.

You and your fellow white guilt ridden liberals have done enough for the black community Totton, leave them alone.

%7BACD6A3F6-0E09-4808-A53E-E8231A22C8B3%7DImg400.jpg

I am not liberal, I do not approve of rioting...that is the first stage of public outrage, it will be a much grimmer situation when they start to think about an organized movement to resist police brutality.

There doesn't look to me very much justification to these killings.

Granite

Hall of Fame
yeah because the innocent people who did nothing to them, deserve to be harmed, thats real justice right?

Their abuse on others is ok. Its that kind of thinking that allows for this kind of thing.

None of us here are in a position to "allow" anything, just for the record. And I didn't say I even agree with the use of violence (though that has its time and place). But I do understand, to a point, the anger--it's very real, and deserved.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
None of us here are in a position to "allow" anything, just for the record. And I didn't say I even agree with the use of violence (though that has its time and place). But I do understand, to a point, the anger--it's very real, and deserved.

Anger yes, burning, robbing, beating and harming their own community? No.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anger yes, burning, robbing, beating and harming their own community? No.

Not much argument with this. Though I do wonder if this kind of violence is what it'll take for people to sit up, pay attention, and start making changes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not liberal, I do not approve of rioting...that is the first stage of public outrage, it will be a much grimmer situation when they start to think about an organized movement to resist police brutality.

There doesn't look to me very much justification to these killings.

Tell us about the "police brutality" that happened in Ferguson MO prior to the massive rioting that occurred.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not much argument with this. Though I do wonder if this kind of violence is what it'll take for people to sit up, pay attention, and start making changes.

Changes like, businesses wont want to be in black communities, making poverty even worse?

Changes like people repeatedly seeing many of them acting out in this kind of way, thinking that their attitudes toward them are justified?

Changes like loot and burn and rob and get your way?

Are those good things?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Changes like, businesses wont want to be in black communities, making poverty even worse?

Changes like people repeatedly seeing many of them acting out in this kind of way, thinking that their attitudes toward them are justified?

Changes like loot and burn and rob and get your way?

Are those good things?

I had something like "don't abuse black people and stop severing their spines" more in mind.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I had something like "don't abuse black people and stop severing their spines" more in mind.

Yeah or innocents and businesses and city infrastructure will suffer and thats justice. Harm ones own community will show them...

Abusing others is the answer to abuse right?

Quetzal

Yeah or innocents and businesses and city infrastructure will suffer and thats justice. Harm ones own community will show them...

I am pretty sure we have all condemned what you are describing...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am pretty sure we have all condemned what you are describing...

Well seems i am seeing something else, with some comments, like some are saying it can be excused because they suffered.

Its not ok no matter where it comes from. Period.

Granite

Hall of Fame

They have every right to be angry. Their tactics are questionable but understandable. I'm curious, frankly--how much of this brutality are people supposed to take before we finally do lash out with violence? How far are we supposed to let ourselves get pushed around? When is enough finally enough?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They have every right to be angry. Their tactics are questionable but understandable.

Would it be understandable for instance, if it was proven that a black thug was who murdered my son, for me to go shoot up a black community because of my suffering over his death?

Would me killing an innocent even the score?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Would it be understandable for instance, if it was proven that a black thug was who murdered my son, for me to go shoot up a black community because of my suffering over his death?

Totally apples and oranges.

Quetzal

I don't think this is a fair comparison. On one hand you are referring to murder and on the other we have social and economic oppression. While both are unjust, they are two different things.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Totally apples and oranges.

No, it isnt, we are talking about someone that was perhaps unjustly murdered and people claiming what they are doing is for justice, its the same exact thing.

Why would i not merit understanding? Are others better or worth more than i?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't think this is a fair comparison. On one hand you are referring to murder and on the other we have social and economic oppression. While both are unjust, they are two different things.

No, this is claimed to be about the young man who was harmed by police and people harming innocent people in the name of "justice"