Baltimore...a question of time

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The current response isn't standing back and watching. I agree with the decision to activate the national guard. I agree with the decision to impose a temporary curfew. I do not, however, agree with opening fire into crowds of people. What is wrong with you?

Nothing is wrong with me, please state where i said shoot into a crowd of people, thanks :)

Quetzal

where does that say shoot into a crowd to shoot a person tossing a fireball cocktail?
You didn't say that either. You said rioters should be shot in sight. This is my favorite part, now you attempt to change the subject and feign innocence. :carryon:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You didn't say that either. You said rioters should be shot in sight. This is my favorite part, now you attempt to change the subject and feign innocence. :carryon:

No, thats not what i said, see all my posts. I clarified with those with the brick in their hand, etc.. meaning each person caught in the act.

Youre the one trying to change what was said. Read again:

What question needs to be asked when a brick is in the hand or a fireball and its witnessed?

It would all stop right quick if it wasnt tolerated, thanks to idiot liberals excusing it.

You are trying to force me having said something i didnt say, i never said to shoot into a crowd, thats typical liberal lying spin.

Quetzal

No, thats not what i said, see all my posts. I clarified with those with the brick in their hand, etc.. meaning each person caught in the act.
You are saying someone using a brick in their hand to cause damage or causing arson (a rioter) should be shot. I disagree with you. I am not going to keep going in this fanatical circle while you try to back track and deny your absurd statements.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are saying someone using a brick in their hand or causing arson (a rioter) should be shot. I disagree with you. I am not going to keep going in this fanatical circle while you try to back track and deny your absurd statements.

yes, and now where did i say shoot into a crowd, or did you make that up out of desperation?

Quetzal

yes, and now where did i say shoot into a crowd, or did you make that up out of desperation?
A riot is defined as a group of people lashing out in a destructive way, you want to shoot rioters, therefore, you want to shoot a group of people who are rioting.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A riot is defined as a group of people, you want to shoot rioters, therefore, you want to shoot a group of people who are rioting.

Yes, even though i was clear on what i said and then you even repeated it. :mock: idiot liberals who like to play pretend

You are saying someone using a brick in their hand to cause damage or causing arson (a rioter) should be shot. I disagree with you. I am not going to keep going in this fanatical circle while you try to back track and deny your absurd statements.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh now I see why I am confused. You only want to shoot one person at a time. Not all at once. I follow you now.

What question needs to be asked when a brick is in the hand or a fireball and its witnessed?

It would all stop right quick if it wasnt tolerated, thanks to idiot liberals excusing it.

Pretty clear to those that can read, that thats an individual being spoken about- not a crowd, only unclear to disingenuous spin doctors

Youre not confused, you lie deliberately.

Quetzal

Pretty clear to those that can read, that thats an individual being spoken about- not a crowd, only unclear to disingenuous spin doctors
Right, but that doesn't make your statement any less absurd. You are so focused on trying to make me look bad that you don't understand the gravity of what you are suggesting. Killing someone for breaking a 7-11 window is not justified, in my opinion.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You still aren't addressing the issue. You are playing semantics to attempt to make me look bad instead of staying on topic.

Ah, you don't like being called on telling a lie. Poor thing.

Back to the point, loot and get shot - thug and get shot, burn and get shot.

Don't care what you think about it, i know it would stop all that madness real fast.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're right, you want to shoot one person at a time. I thought you wanted to shoot more than one person at a time and yet I am the bad guy.

Yes, i think those who are a danger to others, should be removed - i dont believe in pandering to criminals. I care about the victims.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Part of me thinks this is chickens coming home to roost. You can only abuse people for so long, and with impunity, before they strike back.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Part of me thinks this is chickens coming home to roost. You can only abuse people for so long, and with impunity, before they strike back.

yeah because the innocent people who did nothing to them, deserve to be harmed, thats real justice right?

Their abuse on others is ok. Its that kind of thinking that allows for this kind of thing.

Quetzal

Yes, i think those who are a danger to others, should be removed - i dont believe in pandering to criminals. I care about the victims.
I don't believe in pandering to them, either. I believe they should be held accountable. With that said, I believe there are a few steps we can take before we shoot them.