Bald Erinmarie

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

I'm not having second thoughts, but I am a little worried about my momma and my mother in law, and my grandma...

Oh well. Maybe I can buy my dad that beverage fridge for his office for Christmas this year with the money...and Rose can get a new winter coat, cause she says her hand me down winter coat makes her look fat ( :rolleyes: ).

And I've decided to give my husband $100 for his comic book store. Cause he's the one that has to put up with a constantly hatted wife this winter! ;)

erinmarie

I'm not sure if my hair is long enough to donate...it's just at my shoulders. I'll google it and see if I can get a length requirement.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
I'm not sure if my hair is long enough to donate...it's just at my shoulders. I'll google it and see if I can get a length requirement.

Okay. :) I donated mine once. It was down to my butt and I had it cut up to my shoulders. I liked the idea of those kids getting that much hair to make their wigs.

erinmarie

It's a 10 inch minimum, and it has to be cut in a ponytail so the hair is all together, I'm not sure if I have that much. My hair is just around 11 inches from root to ends...but I'm not sure if I can cut it all that short, it seems like it will have to cut in peices and then shaved...hmmm....

So I won't know if I have enough to donate until I try to cut it I guess.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:

From locksoflove.org:

Q: Can I donate a ponytail that is shorter than 10 inches?

A: Yes, but only with the understanding that it will most likely be sold to help offset the at-cost manufacturing of hairpieces for children. If this is your desire, please include a note to this effect with your hair donation.

erinmarie

Wow! How do girls that young get hair that long? My hair always seemed to get wider instead of longer! :noid:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
Wow! How do girls that young get hair that long? My hair always seemed to get wider instead of longer! :noid:

:jessilu: had hair down to her butt when she was 4. Then, my mom decided to "fix" it for me. It took us six years for it to grow back enough for it to be one length again and by then, :jessilu: decided that she likes short hair better. So, now, we keep it around shoulder length or shorter for her. I like long hair, but I cut it short for Locks of Love once and do it at least once a year now. My hair grows extremely fast, though. I grow a minimum of six inches a year.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
erinmarie said:

Wait till you get older, it won't be your hair that's getting wider!

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.