AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Truster

Ever? :think: What if he becomes saved? :noway:

Could you please tell me two of them? Not to harass them, simply to ask them how they were saved.

Thanks. -Lon

Hypocrites like him are beyond salvation.Such is their end it is recommended they would be better off getting a millstone.

No I wouldn't name them because I normally wait three or four years to see if there is growth.

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

Search yourself sir.

Don't accuse me of derailing your thread either; you can see it as can I. You're doing it here, now.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

You should know by now that Truster is a big buffoon with a tiny bird brain. He's so busy thumping on his chest he has no time for any words but his own boasting. :carryon:

Lon

Hypocrites like him are beyond salvation.Such is their end it is recommended they would be better off getting a millstone.

No I wouldn't name them because I normally wait three or four years to see if there is growth.

Thanks. Will ask you again in about 3 years then. :up:

glorydaz

Has anyone pointed out to legalist Untruster WHY Paul told them to examine themselves?

Are you kidding? Who would want to point something out to the King of Bluster? :hammer:

Would it be worth it?

No, he refuses to listen.

No, he thinks he is the only non-reprobate among us.

No, he might be tempted to tell one of his tales.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Lon;5027543[quote said:
Could you please tell me two of them? Not to harass them, simply to ask them how they were saved.

Thanks. -Lon

I find your questioning to be out of order and quite disingenuous.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How does one go about reporting an entire group of antagonists, for high-jacking a thread?